PDA

View Full Version : Revealing the whole map?

Rikeus
11-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Is there any way to reveal the entire map? I think its really stupid how the viewpoints only reveal a tiny area around them, and all the tiny blank areas everywhere are really annoying the hell out of me, and I really don't want to have to spend hours going through every square inch of the **** place just to reveal it.

Cortexian
11-30-2012, 05:25 PM
I thought this was odd as well, there are tons of objectives in those hidden areas that you can't see because there aren't enough View Points in the game.

medavroog
11-30-2012, 05:38 PM
RE:

Is there any way to reveal the entire map? I think its really stupid how the viewpoints only reveal a tiny area around them, and all the tiny blank areas everywhere are really annoying the hell out of me, and I really don't want to have to spend hours going through every square inch of the **** place just to reveal it.
AND

I thought this was odd as well, there are tons of objectives in those hidden areas that you can't see because there aren't enough View Points in the game.

There are REWARDS for Clear Out the FOG AREA on the MAP by WALKING into those AREAS - THAT is the Reason of Why the View Points do not reveal the entire map.

Rikeus
12-01-2012, 08:57 AM
That doesn't make it any less stupid. In fact it makes it worse imo, because it means the developers didn't just neglect to realize they didn't make enough viewpoints, but they actually thought that it would be a FUN CHALLENGE to comb through every place in the whole ****ing map inch by inch.

ALSO. random CAPITALIZATION is FUN.

medavroog
12-01-2012, 11:15 AM
That doesn't make it any less stupid.

Well, you do have a point there.

In fact it makes it worse imo, because it means the developers didn't just neglect to realize they didn't make enough viewpoints, but they actually thought that it would be a FUN CHALLENGE to comb through every place in the whole ****ing map inch by inch.

It is a challenge alright, but no-one has considered it "fun".

ALSO. random CAPITALIZATION is FUN.

I do not use capitalization at random, but since you dislike it, I will not use it with you. Perhaps I should not have bothered in helping you to clear your question in the first place.