PDA

View Full Version : Homestead Missions

Elebro2011
11-30-2012, 01:14 PM
Hello, i have a problem with Assasins Creed 3 with Homestead missions, they dont appear. I completed the game, during the game i did only few missions. One of the last mission was searching for Big Dave, after that they just dont pop up anymore, in Boston, New York and Frontier i did every single mission that was possible, i collected everything, synced every viewpoint, but it didnt helped. Please help me, i want to complete the game to 100% sync.

Pixel_Pile
11-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Make sure you do the "interactive" thingies as well (those little icons look like a transmitter, transmitting)
They conclude/finish certain homestead missions. You need to finish each "chapter" (short little story) to get all the levels of technology/upgrades before the next one for the same character appears.

Just finished the game and atleast one new homestead mission appeared (takes very long before you are able to continue. You need to watch the closing credits untill the end...)

Elebro2011
11-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Can you give me a screen of the icon? Im not very good in english, so i dont understand. ;D

Pixel_Pile
11-30-2012, 02:01 PM
http://universalfuze.com/uploads/wireless-icon_855_138.png

Elebro2011
11-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Oh this one, i saw those one, i havent done it. Now i checked, and there's no such icon.

Diagna
11-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Try running around in the place abit, the character icons and a mission I was looking for didnt appear on map until after I had started running around, just explore the different areas where the different artisan houses appear and it might be pulling a final-liberation-mission-act, where you have to seek that last one out to do the final mission and unlock a recruit.

Elebro2011
11-30-2012, 03:51 PM
Try running around in the place abit, the character icons and a mission I was looking for didnt appear on map until after I had started running around, just explore the different areas where the different artisan houses appear and it might be pulling a final-liberation-mission-act, where you have to seek that last one out to do the final mission and unlock a recruit.

Just did that, nothing happened.

RoX_Er
11-30-2012, 10:58 PM
same problem