PDA

View Full Version : Convoy under attack and thieves challenges.

CipollaCreed
11-30-2012, 11:29 AM
So, i sent a convoy, it got attacked but i had to close the game cause of real life work time while the shield was still up in the frontier. I opened the game, no more shield icon, convoy is still under attack and impossible to use and retrieve back. Sending other two convoys and they never get attacked again, and i hate this cause i liked the convoy defense... So, anybody know a fix to this bug? Cause really is starting to piss me off this giant number of bugs.

Also i finished thieves challenges 2 and while the infos of the 3 was appearing on the top left of the screen, the game crashed, i rebooted the game and the infos no show anymore and the challenges don't appears in the mený... Do you know a fix to this **** bug too?

P.S. Ubisoft, compliments about the game but GODDAMIT**** next time check it your games before release them, i'm seriously starting to think that people who pirate games are right...

CipollaCreed
11-30-2012, 10:38 PM
I finished the thieves one with luck, even if it wasn't showing i completed it. But convoy issue is still there and it's giving me problems, guys if you know a fix please tell me.