PDA

View Full Version : Convoy Attacked Glitch?

DJMY1
11-30-2012, 10:22 AM
i was playing and the notification came up on screen that said my convoy is being attacked, so i rush to it and just before i get there my ps3 freezes and i could see that the notification was about to come up that said my convoy was attacked. the symbol for the convoy appeared and some words appeared and my ps3 froze. i turned it back on and it said my convoy was attacked. when i do trading it says my convoy was attacked. how do i get rid of it?

DJMY1
11-30-2012, 10:29 AM
Please help, i spent $130 on this game, please

NekoKera
11-30-2012, 10:32 AM
Have you tried letting the mission expire? Let enough time pass and you will fail to save the convoy, or send out another convoy and wait for that one to be attacked.

Best of luck.

EDIT: typos

DJMY1
11-30-2012, 10:34 AM
there is no mission to expire, my game froze and when i turned it back on i t just stays being attacked

NekoKera
11-30-2012, 10:46 AM
Is the message only appearing on Trading Screens, on the HUD, in the Menu? Has it frozen the game completely? Is the message stuck but you can still play the game?

Is this message preventing you from completing any other missions or is the notification just being stubbornly persistent? Perhaps try reloading some old memories then exiting the memory and returning back to your present status. For example, try loading up say 1-2 memories prior to where you are now and then either repeating that memory or leaving it. If you can still exit the Animus then I would recommend to try doing that and then re-entering. It's likely that your game somehow picked up that the mission was in-progress. What is strange is that it decided to save right here. It could be causing your game to think that you are still having this as an Active Mission since it was started. Perhaps that short freeze you encountered was some kind of an auto-save happening, because there is no reason why reloading a previous save before encountering the convoy should cause a strange hiccup. Also make sure to check your map in the Frontier to see if you can come across a target or a Restricted Area on the roads. If all else fails, I would recommend to start or force a new mission or memory to try an overwrite that one. Try a Naval, Game, Homestead, Main Mission, ect.

DJMY1
11-30-2012, 11:05 AM
no there is no notification coming up. when you go in the general store and go in your logbook on the store counter and go to your convoy's, it says my convoy was attacked and thats it, when i go on the map there is nothing there, the land convoy i sent out just says it is attacked.

Slowplaid
11-30-2012, 05:54 PM
have you tried crafting a new convoy?

montagemik
11-30-2012, 06:51 PM
i was playing and the notification came up on screen that said my convoy is being attacked, so i rush to it and just before i get there my ps3 freezes and i could see that the notification was about to come up that said my convoy was attacked. the symbol for the convoy appeared and some words appeared and my ps3 froze. i turned it back on and it said my convoy was attacked. when i do trading it says my convoy was attacked. how do i get rid of it?

Try Deleting your GAME DATA (Not game save) & reinstalling your game & All DLC.
This often fixes similar temporary problems with games.
Also as others said - Try replaying an earlier memory - One that's before the point in game when this happened.

& Not to deflate your problem - but you paid $60 for your game - The other $70 was for ALL the other goodies that came with your choice of editions. The core Game is the same for everyone.

WarriorAegis
11-30-2012, 07:11 PM
have you tried crafting a new convoy?

That won't work. I have the same bug, save the freezing aspect, on my XBox 360.

jim5769
12-14-2012, 05:53 AM
I have the same glitch on the PC version, although I didn't suffer a crash. I successfully defended the convoy, but it never cleared from "attacked" status. No timer, no convoy in the frontier. Support is working on it.

TOMatXL
12-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Seems like a bug to me too.

The thing I also thought was weird, was that when one of the convoys got attacked, I got to send the recruits to deal with it successfully and after that one time the option didn't appear in the contracts menu anymore.