PDA

View Full Version : My biggest issues

TheRAIDER84
11-30-2012, 02:21 AM
- Matchmaking is pure garbage, i only managed to play 2 maps in 3 hours;
- Not having a server browser in a PC game from 2012 is just mind blowing, really, are you even trying?
- Can't change team in-game, this must be a joke, right?
- Takedown is far to overpowered, pressing 1 key to get 1 kill is already bad, but pressing 1 key far from the player and still get the kill its just plain ******ed;
- The overall time to kill is too short, why have all these different weapons and combinations if all weapons have almost no recoil and kill really REALLY high damage?
- Why must i hold down the right mouse button at all times when i want to aim down the sights? why isnt there the option to toggle the ADS ?
- Whenever a match finishes and the game goes for that sequence with the top players, the game changes to windows and i get like 15 FPS, evena fter that scene if i go back to fullscrean i cant have more than 15fps, i have to exit the game and enter again... -_-

With just 2 hours of gameplay this game as shown to be a pure consololol port with no learning curve at all.

Enjoy your Cry of Duty: Jungle Warfare.

mestido
11-30-2012, 02:30 AM
This game is Single-Player focused, MP is just a bonus...

If you want a real multiplayer game, go play BF3.

Jigsaw_Puzzle
11-30-2012, 02:38 AM
This game is Single-Player focused, MP is just a bonus...

If you want a real multiplayer game, go play BF3.

What a stupid thing people keep saying over and over.
This game is map-editor, coop and multiplayer as much as it is single-player.
Once I finish the SP in about 30hours I want to be able to keep playing this game for a good couple of months and so should you if you didn't pirate it.

TheRAIDER84
11-30-2012, 03:03 AM
I know the focus of FC3 is singleplay, but if they are gonna give a multiplayer they might as well give us something that actually works.

TheRAIDER84
11-30-2012, 01:40 PM
bumping!