PDA

View Full Version : New Assassin's Creed with Desmond?

KingHunter012
11-30-2012, 01:46 AM
I knew that they would make a new game, but didn't think they would consider this. Bringing Desmond back would not be right and would not make sense. (Spoiler) HE'S DEAD!!! And bringing back Connor and the Revolution doesn't seem right. Unless the new game is a prequel (which i don't see how because we've been through the entire experience with Desmond and really didn't miss a thing, each game did a really good job of picking up where the last left off and didn't miss a beat) And bringing back Connor.... we went through the Revolution already... How can you go back? Unless they show things AC3 didn't show but you'd basically be re-making and adding to AC3, that's just be a DLC. It just doesn't make sense to me. I love this series and everything about it but if you're going to make a game bringing back a character, you can't go back to the same setting, especially one like the American Revolution, once it's done it's done just can't re-fight it! I know Ubisoft will always continue to impress but this idea I've heard doesn't fit. Unless they throw Desmond's dead body back in the animus like they did when he was unconscious body in Revelations, but still he's dead there is no brain to re-live the memories of any ancestor.
I just hope they don't mess up. I know they have a survey that gets the fans thoughts on everything but I hope they continue to release news with ideas and questions.
:confused:

TrueAssassin77
11-30-2012, 01:51 AM
What?

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 01:52 AM
*face-palm*

KingHunter012
11-30-2012, 02:00 AM
What is with those responses..? I'm not crazy.. that stuff has been said. They rumored of bringing back Desmond and having Connor go back to the Revolutinary setting. It's on computerandvideogames.com

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 02:06 AM
What is with those responses..? I'm not crazy.. that stuff has been said. They rumored of bringing back Desmond and having Connor go back to the Revolutinary setting. It's on computerandvideogames.com
Ever hear of the Globe ? That site called Assassins Creed 3 disastrous for Kids, because it distorts History...

That`s the Internet...

You don't believe anything said anywhere on the internet or at the very least you`re supposed to look for other sources..

piplatypus
11-30-2012, 02:08 AM
They never really said in black and white: Desmond is Dead. Juno just says he'll die and it ends with him on the ground. He probably is dead but we dont know know. Also does anyone know what this is: http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/Baconesgute/Connor3.png Looks like Connor. But what outfit? Not Achilles. IS it from Liberation? OR maybe a hint to a new game with Connor?

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 02:09 AM
They never really said in black and white: Desmond is Dead. Juno just says he'll die and it ends with him on the ground. He probably is dead but we dont know know. Also does anyone know what this is: http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/Baconesgute/Connor3.png Looks like Connor. But what outfit? Not Achilles. IS it from Liberation? OR maybe a hint to a new game with Connor?
That`s an early Connor model...It was changed to the current one..

piplatypus
11-30-2012, 02:10 AM
I dont think so, ive seen the early connor models. This is too new, its ubisofts background on their store too.

kriegerdesgottes
11-30-2012, 02:11 AM
I personally hope Desmond does have another game so that he can have a proper ending. The one in ACIII just didn't do it for me.

piplatypus
11-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Yeah me too. Also yeah i just looked it up it is an early model. But thats weird that its their background on their store.

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 02:13 AM
I dont think so, ive seen the early connor models. This is too new, its ubisofts background on their store too.
It is. I know what i`m saying..I`m not getting crap out of my mouth..

KingHunter012
11-30-2012, 02:14 AM
okay. well it still strikes conversation. but i would like to see more of connor.

KingHunter012
11-30-2012, 02:16 AM
Yeah me too, the way it ended I was just sitting there thinking "What? That's it?"

cchiu23
11-30-2012, 02:40 AM
They never really said in black and white: Desmond is Dead. Juno just says he'll die and it ends with him on the ground. He probably is dead but we dont know know. Also does anyone know what this is: http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/Baconesgute/Connor3.png Looks like Connor. But what outfit? Not Achilles. IS it from Liberation? OR maybe a hint to a new game with Connor? if not earlier model fan made

cchiu23
11-30-2012, 02:40 AM
I knew that they would make a new game, but didn't think they would consider this. Bringing Desmond back would not be right and would not make sense. (Spoiler) HE'S DEAD!!! And bringing back Connor and the Revolution doesn't seem right. Unless the new game is a prequel (which i don't see how because we've been through the entire experience with Desmond and really didn't miss a thing, each game did a really good job of picking up where the last left off and didn't miss a beat) And bringing back Connor.... we went through the Revolution already... How can you go back? Unless they show things AC3 didn't show but you'd basically be re-making and adding to AC3, that's just be a DLC. It just doesn't make sense to me. I love this series and everything about it but if you're going to make a game bringing back a character, you can't go back to the same setting, especially one like the American Revolution, once it's done it's done just can't re-fight it! I know Ubisoft will always continue to impress but this idea I've heard doesn't fit. Unless they throw Desmond's dead body back in the animus like they did when he was unconscious body in Revelations, but still he's dead there is no brain to re-live the memories of any ancestor.
I just hope they don't mess up. I know they have a survey that gets the fans thoughts on everything but I hope they continue to release news with ideas and questions.
:confused:
since when has death stopped main characters?

AssassinVenice
11-30-2012, 05:00 AM
Ok, Desmond IS the chosen one, meaning that it can't be that simple. Although he died, or should I say, PERHAPS he died, he still has some role to play.
Developers DID say that it would be the final game featuring Desmond's story, but we should know by now that developers can't be trusted.
All I can say is that I would LOVE to see one more game featuring Desmond, ONLY Desmond.

Jexx21
11-30-2012, 05:05 AM
What if the Assassin's Creed movie is about Desmond?

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 05:09 AM
Ok, Desmond IS the chosen one
William seems to believe otherwise..

AssassinVenice
11-30-2012, 05:13 AM
Desmond thinking in his head when William mocks him: "STFU *****!!! Yur jealous...":cool:

GrantyoRT
11-30-2012, 05:14 AM
I would certainly like to see more of Connor, but in the form of a bonus DLC sequence or expansion pack. I don't think he should have 2 more games devoted to him like Ezio. Random question: what was in that chest Ezio gave to Shao Jun at the end of Embers? O.o

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 05:14 AM
what was in that chest Ezio gave to Shao Jun at the end of Embers? O.o
No one knows

Jexx21
11-30-2012, 05:16 AM
his love muscle

AssassinVenice
11-30-2012, 05:18 AM
his love muscle
Haha, funny...;)
Pirates of the Caribbean reference?

SweetsMachineGun
11-30-2012, 08:07 AM
I personally hope Desmond does have another game so that he can have a proper ending. The one in ACIII just didn't do it for me.

This.

scooper121s
11-30-2012, 08:30 AM
God that was badly worded, there will be another conner game, it's all but confirmed with ubi, also Desmond is done, that storyline has ended

sticks165
11-30-2012, 08:41 AM
if not earlier model fan made

it's not fan made.

kriegerdesgottes
11-30-2012, 04:53 PM
God that was badly worded, there will be another conner game, it's all but confirmed with ubi, also Desmond is done, that storyline has ended

We do not know that for sure. The game does imply that but we know nothing until the next game comes out.

Darth Detective
11-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Hes not dead his soul or whatever was put in the machine hey touched in the end off the game.think ghost in the machine or like subject 16 he will be in the animus helping new assassis.

Darth Detective
11-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Oops assassins.

DTfunjumper
11-30-2012, 05:54 PM
I don't want to start spreading rumoors,, but they only said that desmond will DIE, not that this was his final appearence as main character. It would make me sad, seriously, but we could be confronted with desmond making a backup copy of himself in the animus, synching with the cloud or something. Very like revelations, where his body was nothing but his drooling remains ( was hopging his story might already end with ezio) and even THEN he found a flipping way back.

InfectedNation
11-30-2012, 06:07 PM
It is the original model that got ditched in development... watch the dev diaries.

montagemik
11-30-2012, 08:53 PM
I would certainly like to see more of Connor, but in the form of a bonus DLC sequence or expansion pack. I don't think he should have 2 more games devoted to him like Ezio. Random question: what was in that chest Ezio gave to Shao Jun at the end of Embers? O.o

Lots of Auditore family recipes - There's only so much Fish & rice a girl can eat you know. :o

DTfunjumper
11-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Lots of Auditore family recipes - There's only so much Fish & rice a girl can eat you know. :o
You mean like how to make popcorn? i bet that was a TWTCB-invention to lure us into our own brainwash studios aka cinemas! (sorry for the "spam", it felt neccessary ;) )

UrDeviant1
11-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Desmond Is dead. Juno and Minerva both told him that If he touches the device, he will die. And so he did, and so he Is. It would be pathetic If Desmond were actually still alive after that ending.

montagemik
11-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Desmond Is dead. Juno and Minerva both told him that If he touches the device, he will die. And so he did, and so he Is. It would be pathetic If Desmond were actually still alive after that ending.

Yeah cause subject 16 was such a let down & not important to the whole game plot in anyway at all.

UrDeviant1
11-30-2012, 10:15 PM
Yeah cause subject 16 was such a let down & not important to the whole game plot in anyway at all.

Yeah cause what I just said had anything to do with subject 16 at all.

montagemik
11-30-2012, 10:20 PM
Yeah cause what I just said had anything to do with subject 16 at all.

Same principal - Subject 16 was DEAD ...........but hey look what really happened.

UrDeviant1
11-30-2012, 10:33 PM
Same principal - Subject 16 was DEAD ...........but hey look what really happened.

No, that's completely wrong. Clay was dead, he just continued to exist as an AI Inside the animus.

montagemik
11-30-2012, 11:03 PM
No, that's completely wrong. Clay was dead, he just continued to exist as an AI Inside the animus.

And we know Desmond hasn't been able to do something similar with the much more advanced 1st civ tech ???
What we see in AC endings isn't neccessarily All of what's actually happening.

UrDeviant1
11-30-2012, 11:14 PM
And we know Desmond hasn't been able to do something similar with the much more advanced 1st civ tech ???
What we see in AC endings isn't neccessarily All of what's actually happening.

What makes you think that 1st civ tech would be able to transfer Desmond Into the Animus as AI form? The reason I think Clay could do It was because of extremely long Animus exposure times.

And even If they did, that wouldn't change the fact that Desmond Is dead.

KingHunter012
12-01-2012, 12:17 AM
lol idk, when they died.

KingHunter012
12-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Yeah i understand what you're sayin.
And I would love to see Desmond again, and i figure they'll get to a game about just him (if they decide to bring him back to life lol) but right now i love ancestors and going back in time!

KingHunter012
12-01-2012, 12:23 AM

lol yeah sorry. i was just typing what came to mind.. but how can they continue his story without Desmond? Unless they put William in.

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 12:25 AM
lol yeah sorry. i was just typing what came to mind.. but how can they continue his story without Desmond? Unless they put William in.
Oh for god`s sake Desmond is not the only Descendant of Connor -_-

KingHunter012
12-01-2012, 12:28 AM

So true! That's what i was saying. With that ending, how can they bring Desmond back? I mean they'll introduce a new subject or William will continue Connor's story since he is Desmond's dad and has all the same ancestors. Idk what they'll do but it will most likely be good.

KingHunter012
12-01-2012, 12:32 AM
Oh for god`s sake Desmond is not the only Descendant of Connor -_-

I know but Desmond is the main focus so William would be better than coming up with someone else that descended from Connor's, Ezio's, or Altair's loins.

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 12:33 AM
I know but Desmond is the main focus so William would be better than coming up with someone else that descended from Connor's, Ezio's, or Altair's loins.
No. Desmond was the main focus of HIS story. and that`s over..

They`re starting a new one..

"Desmond is going to take his place among the legends after AC III" -Corey May

SweetsMachineGun
12-01-2012, 01:19 AM
No. Desmond was the main focus of HIS story. and that`s over..

They`re starting a new one..

"Desmond is going to take his place among the legends after AC III" -Corey May

Not like they haven't retconned before. Might as well do a retcon that I will actually like. ;)

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 01:20 AM
Not like they haven't retconned before. Might as well do a retcon that I will actually like. ;)
They never retconned before..

masterezio113
12-31-2012, 02:59 AM
i think desmond will be saved by subject 16 (YES I KNOW HE WAS KILLED AND DELETED) but in revelations when animus island is falling apart when 16 grabbed desmond and threw him back into the animus there was a wierd shield thing around desmond i think 16 did what he asked desmond to let him do earlier and transferred himself into desmond so when desmond touched the pedastel 16 sheilded him from dying by taking full control of his mind for 1 second so it destroyed him saving desmond

Black_Widow9
12-31-2012, 03:54 AM
okay. well it still strikes conversation. but i would like to see more of connor.

Yeah me too, the way it ended I was just sitting there thinking "What? That's it?"
Did you just agree with yourself?...

exkrima
12-31-2012, 04:53 AM
I guess Devs and writers have so many ideas in this series to make it grow, and they need to finish desmond's story, i will miss desmond's stories and mission(**** why does it have to be only 3 missions), who knows what they want and what will they do in the aC universe, may be they will let us create our own character(who knows). But as far as i know they clearly state that desmond will close his story in AC3, though they should have not kill him, for me they should have let him live like a mentor or something.

ShrunkLawyer0
12-31-2012, 02:53 PM
by the way i think that model was from the tyrany of washington (sorry about the bad spelling ) i remember some one mentioning something about a fur lined hood

ElvisMasur
12-31-2012, 05:04 PM
I guess we'll never see Connor again, aside from DLCs, that is.