PDA

View Full Version : Connor free roaming in AC3: Liberation (PSVITA) - Awesome Find!

iouaj
11-30-2012, 12:55 AM
I stumbled across this last night and thought it was worth sharing. So I was replaying the "Connor's Way" mission in AC3: Liberation and I aborted the memory. To my pleasant surprise I wound up in the Bayou as Connor and could free roam as him. You can free roam with him in New Orleans as well.

UPDATE Feb 24, 2013:

1. Only works without updated patches.

2. Only works after completing the main campaign (Aveline's Story).

Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFDakIQsEhU

The downside, if you use his arrows, you cannot replenish them. It seems you can loot bullets and near objects, but not money. I don't believe you can unlock trophies with Connor either.

I was also able to go to the Assassin Hideout and swap out Connor's weapons for any of the ones I had previously unlocked with Aveline as well. Finally it seems you can also play the side-missions on the map as Connor. I've only tried one of the ship crew ones so far, though they are a bit tricky to full sync considering some of them you need a different persona of Aveline's.

Do not try changing persona's or Aveline's outfits as Connor, he may infinitely become Aveline even when you replay his memory. This happened to me when I tried equipping one of Aveline's unlockable costumes.

I would definitely recommend backing up your save before trying this out. Anyway, with all the bad glitches at least this is a really cool one. Have fun!
Hopefully we'll see more of Connor for Liberations as DLC in the future, but for now..... :D

Sidizen
11-30-2012, 02:45 AM
Connor is so much better than Aveline.

thestacker
02-15-2013, 01:04 PM
Can you try to do that glitch again? cause it clearly doesnt work for me, maybe i do something wrong, maybe patched.

Assassin_Banana
02-15-2013, 02:36 PM
You think you can post a viedo? It would be cool to see that :P

thestacker
02-23-2013, 12:29 AM
...doesn't work at all

iouaj
02-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Hello, I've been out of the country & haven't followed my own thread, so apologies for delayed response. It definitely works and I'll post a video this evening. 2 things I've discovered though...

1. Only works without updated patches.

2. Only works after completing the main campaign.

Again, I'll try to post a video this evening.

iouaj
02-24-2013, 02:55 AM
And here's the video as promised...

BAZINGA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFDakIQsEhU

;)

thestacker
02-25-2013, 02:25 PM
Now that is awesome, thank you m8 ;)