PDA

View Full Version : Overzealous AI in New York

el_gordo_78
11-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Seems I can't go anywhere in New York without guard dogs going mental at me, and loyalists launching massive assaults into me, even when I'm incognito. All it takes is a fast walk, not even a sprint, in incognito mode, and they all pile in. Invariably I end up with level 3 awareness against me, and then it's just ridiculous. 50% of the enemies become jaegers, and let's say I manage to lose them from my tail (usually by swimming FAR out into the water and waiting five minutes) then sneak back on land and hide in a moving hay-cart, the moment it gets near to a line of enemy - even though my indicator is green and I'm correctly hidden - I get forced out and a bunch of jaegers going at me again.

This is surely a fault. There can't be a requirement to do every task in NY at walking pace to remain incognito, surely?

Johny-Al-Knox
11-30-2012, 12:42 AM
Nothing wrong with them. Sorry to be the one saying this BUT

You're an assassin afterall. Wouldn ppl get suspicios at u in real life if u wandered around in that outfit.
well .. How do i say it... You arent a very good assassin..

ElleCore
11-30-2012, 12:55 AM
Yeah, that's kinda pissing me off too, guards just go bat**** crazy on me instantly even while in Incognito mode. I don't know why but it always happens when I get close to their barricades/tents.

Nothing wrong with them. Sorry to be the one saying this BUT

You're an assassin afterall. Wouldn ppl get suspicios at u in real life if u wandered around in that outfit.
well .. How do i say it... You arent a very good assassin..

We're talking about a video game here, not real life. Get out.