PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished business....again

GameLord_23
11-29-2012, 03:16 PM
To those who care or whom it concerns,

Firstly, AC3 is a good game. It could have been great if Ubisoft wouldn't put so much pressure on the devs. AC3 has a bunch of nasty bugs, if it was some middle class publication the public would be tearing it apart by now with complaints.
Here's just one I have come across, and it's a major game breaker: I got stuck in the trading tutorial, where you are supposed to sell the first wood. (After saving the guy from drowning in the river) I could NOT exit the tutorial no matter what I did. Even restarting the game (had to end it with task manager first) did not help, since the game started in the same tutorial over and over again. Therefor I had to restart the whole **** game from the very beginning. :mad::mad::mad:

This is a common trend in the game industry and it is pissing me off so much I had to come here and let you guys at Ubisoft know about it. I know competition is tough but greed does NOT produce quality. Which may lead to economic losses in the long run. If you are in an administrative position, I assume you should be smart enough to know this.

Anyway, fix the game already! I'm working twelve hours a day and I sure as hell ain't gonna waste my time playing the game over and over again just because some stupid bug forces me to start the whole thing again.:mad:

Sincerely,

DirtyOldMan76