PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing AC3 Deluxe Edition - Season Pass Problem

Paul.GR
11-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Hi guys,

I've contacted Ubisoft about it but after 4 days i still have no answer. I was about to purhcase AC3 Deluxe Edition on PC when I noticed that not everything comes electronically.
The Season Pass is marked as Boxed Shipment.
Is it possible to get it electronically too as the rest of the package?
I'll probably buy it from another site which sends the Season Pass electronically, I can't bother waiting for them to send it (who knows after how many days) and then find a post office to pick it up...!

BzkGB
11-29-2012, 02:39 PM
I can't help you with the problem, but if you're getting no response from Ubisoft support I'd suggest you PM your ticket number to a moderator here on the forums and they'll investigate it.

Belletti86
11-29-2012, 05:06 PM
The season pass comes as part of your CD KEY. Just enter it from the main game menu: EXTRAS > REDEEM CODE.

Yuss23
01-17-2013, 09:56 PM
i purchased the deluxe edition digital copy and i redeemed my code and i got all the things before the releasing of the new MP DLC so after the release some update ran and i thought the new DLC will be unlocked for me but it didn't happen i have contact ubi support and they gave a general speech so what the hell??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadyxau
01-17-2013, 10:36 PM
here we go again.

there are at least 3-4 forum threads on the deluxe pass and its included season pass.

if i were you, i would NOT purchase the deluxe edition as most of us who have purchased have not been delivered the DLC at all. (some 2 months after release I am still dealing with support who are now telling me that because i did not buy the deluxe edition through ubishop then ubisoft does not have to provide the content, which is obviously bullsh*t!)

the serial code that comes in the box allows you to redeem a season pass (the game even validates and confirms that you now own the season pass and the content will be provided when released) but the DLC does not download and ubisoft are refusing paying customers the links to the DLC.

you will find several helpful forum members providing "alternative" download links to the DLC, all of which are shutdown by ubisoft forum moderators claiming that this is piracy.

not sure where to go next, but i would recommend reading up on some of the other threads in this forum before purchasing the deluxe edition.

Revan-Risinger
01-18-2013, 06:42 AM
****it. I have the Deluxe edition and I have not gotten any e-mails concerning any DLC, and yes, I bought it from the Ubistore. I'm guessing I should contact them?

Mr_Shade
01-18-2013, 02:51 PM
****it. I have the Deluxe edition and I have not gotten any e-mails concerning any DLC, and yes, I bought it from the Ubistore. I'm guessing I should contact them?
If your still waiting for the first DLC.. then I would say yes?

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)

They are working on the current issue with DLC 2 - however people should still contact them to make 100% sure - and certainly if you are still waiting for the first one..

Ubisoft support can and will supply links to the content - however people randomly posting these links or others they find, will face suspension - since the downloads are NOT for public distribution.

YayaTourette
01-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Mr_Shade,

thats UBIs own fault. Not reacting on any of the tickets I have opened for OVER A MONTH. Isn't it worth a sticky that they're acknoledging the issue and are working on it? Otherwise file distribution will definitely go on. They wont working anyway as long as you don't have the keys, so why bother? UBI should instead double-time....

Regards,

Frank

Mr_Shade
01-18-2013, 03:20 PM
I can only give you the advice I have been told - if you want to ignore that fair enough.

If you have been waiting for so long, I suggest updating your ticket or calling them and speaking to some one directly..

Most if not all regional support offices have a phone number, though call changes may apply in some regions, if your not happy calling - make sure you tell them that.

YayaTourette
01-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Mr_Shade,

I have been constantly updating my tickets and was calling them before christmas numerous times, they seemed to prefer not to answer the phone. I have no other explanation for being sent to the queue for 90! minutes right after the lines were opened... Now you see, why I'm so mad at UBI: all I found was ignorance and incompetence...

Regards,

Frank

Mr_Shade
01-18-2013, 03:59 PM
If you have multiple tickets - about the same issue, that can lead to extra delays, due to them needing to check everyone.

I can only suggest updating the main ticket only - and reporting back with what they have said, after the weekend, I can look into it further then.

They are working on the problem - however I do not have an ETA on a general fix, however people who contact them, maybe the first to know / get codes.

As it is almost the weekend, they may take upto 48 hours to reply - and that first contact maybe an acknowledgement of your contact, however they should also provide some form of solution or advise you of what's happening.

YayaTourette
01-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Well, I need to be fair though.
There was some movement after publicly complaining on facebook. Some people seem to be afraid of ****stroms: I got a promo-code for DLC1, that allowed me to download and unlock for free!
But now the VERY SAME is happening for DLC2 AGAIN?

Come on UBI, you must be kidding...

Mr_Shade
01-18-2013, 04:00 PM
@ FrankEden - I can see you edited your post now, however the following stands

If you have multiple tickets - about the same issue, that can lead to extra delays, due to them needing to check everyone.

I can only suggest updating the main ticket only - and reporting back with what they have said, after the weekend.

In this case, I will try and get you some answers, so please do PM me your main support ticket incident number [I can't check everyones, since the issue is a work in progress and they manually have to email through the chain so it can take a while]

I am not promising an answer - due to the recent weather etc - I am unsure if support are fully manned today - many forms of public transport have stopped in certain regions in the uk.

They are working on the problem - however I do not have an ETA on a general fix, however people who contact them, maybe the first to know / get codes.

As it is almost the weekend, they may take upto 48 hours to reply - and that first contact maybe an acknowledgement of your contact, however they should also provide some form of solution or advise you of what's happening.

YayaTourette
01-18-2013, 04:02 PM
If you have multiple tickets - about the same issue, that can lead to extra delays, due to them needing to check everyone...

Well, there were actually 2 tickets: one asking for a refund for buggy GRFS PC (Dec 18th), one for AC3s season pass trouble (Dec 6th)....
Additionally I was charged for the useless support queue for over 28€ plus tax....

See, where I'm coming from? I've tried EVERYTHING. It's UBIs turn NOW!

shadyxau
01-18-2013, 04:04 PM
I can only give you the advice I have been told - if you want to ignore that fair enough.

If you have been waiting for so long, I suggest updating your ticket or calling them and speaking to some one directly..

Most if not all regional support offices have a phone number, though call changes may apply in some regions, if your not happy calling - make sure you tell them that.

Mr_Shade,

I have been in regular contact with ubisoft support over the past week and they are not helpful to say the least.

I am basically told to go back to my retailer to get my content. Obviously my retailer has no idea what ubisoft is talking about and cannot provide the DLC. Is it not ubisoft's liability to provide the DLC as it is released as per the agreement of the purchase of the season pass?

I am still following this up with support but I am getting nowhere and this is frustrating me. Essentially, your company has stolen from me and this is unacceptable!

Mr_Shade, as a representative of ubisoft, what are YOU going to do about this? Clearly there is a big problem as I have read thread after thread where you threaten people not to provide links to the DLC, yet you too seem to turn a blind eye to the problem at hand. Are you not in a position to contact someone higher up in ubisoft to have this issue solved for this community? After all, if this issue is solved, you should no longer have the problems of people posting DLC links and therefore making your job as a moderator much easier!

Please help us out! We just want what we have paid for!

Mr_Shade
01-18-2013, 04:05 PM
Well, there were actually 2 tickets: one asking for a refund for buggy GRFS (PC), one for AC3s season pass trouble....
Well I can't help with refunds - since that is not something I deal with.

I can try and help with the technical support issue if you PM me the reference.

As above, I can't promise a direct answer - due to external factors.

Mr_Shade
01-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Mr_Shade, as a representative of ubisoft, what are YOU going to do about this? Clearly there is a big problem as I have read thread after thread where you threaten people not to provide links to the DLC, yet you too seem to turn a blind eye to the problem at hand. Are you not in a position to contact someone higher up in ubisoft to have this issue solved for this community? After all, if this issue is solved, you should no longer have the problems of people posting DLC links and therefore making your job as a moderator much easier!

Please help us out! We just want what we have paid for!

Support are the only people able to supply keys and download links.

If you have an issue with a code, Support can reissue one which in turn provides a download link.

Posting of files for sharing is not allowed.

I have highlighted the issue again and they are looking into the problems, however I personally can't offer the link or product keys needed.

No one is turning a blind eye to this problem - if that was the case, I simply would not be posting?

The people who can fix the issue, know - so it's just a case of waiting - or better yet - contacting support again, to make sure they are still aware you are waiting.

shadyxau
01-18-2013, 04:15 PM
Support are the only people able to supply keys and download links.

If you have an issue with a code, Support can reissue one which in turn provides a download link.

Posting of files for sharing is not allowed.

I have highlighted the issue again and they are looking into the problems, however I personally can't offer the link or product keys needed.

No one is turning a blind eye to this problem - if that was the case, I simply would not be posting?

The people who can fix the issue, know - so it's just a case of waiting - or better yet - contacting support again, to make sure they are still aware you are waiting.

Ok champ. If you can give them a kick in the *ss for us, please do. Its a shame that any of this has to occur in the first place and makes most of us not want to buy your companies products again.

YayaTourette
01-18-2013, 04:20 PM
Ok champ. If you can give them a kick in the *ss for us, please do. Its a shame that any of this has to occur in the first place and makes most of us not want to buy your companies products again.

Full ack!

btw,
Mr_Shade: PM sent... Thanks a lot!

Mr_Shade
01-18-2013, 04:25 PM
Just a general word of advice:

Please remember not to swear at support - or rant - they are there to help you, however they are not paid to be swore at - no matter how you feel.

Also some people have only just opened tickets about the problem - however are claiming in post sto have been waiting a while.. remember it can sometimes be first come first served - if there is a back log.

Those who are still waiting for DLC1 - you should update your tickets regularly and only have one open ticket per subject and please send me your ongoing ticket reference.