PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mayan Ruins DLC

DarthRaiden99
11-29-2012, 09:52 AM
Hey, everyone, I hope you can help me. I pre-ordered the game from gamestop and I am trying to redeem my game code to unlock the Lost Mayan Ruins DLC. Every time I try to enter the code, it says that I have lost connection to the Ubisoft servers. I should point out that I CAN play multiplayer, so the issue only happens when I'm trying to redeem my code. What can I do to fix this? I'm pretty upset by with Ubisoft regarding this game so far. First, the PC port comes out nearly a month later than the Xbox and PS3 versions, which makes absolutely no sense considering the fact that the game is CREATED on a PC. Then, after having to wait an extra 20 days to get my pre-order, the pre-order bonus doesn't work...

spectatorx
11-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Try to put the code in multiplayer mode.

DarthRaiden99
11-29-2012, 05:57 PM
Try to put the code in multiplayer mode.

I just tried that and it said the code was invalid. That means one of two things. Either the code only works in single player mode, or gamestop screwed me over, in which case you can bet I'll be taking this up with them. I've really gotten tired of their crap.

cmrggamer
11-29-2012, 07:42 PM
You need to go to main menu, under Extras, and enter the code there. Perhaps the servers are down when you are trying. I would definitely send them a message if it still isn't working, though.

DarthRaiden99
12-01-2012, 10:39 AM
You need to go to main menu, under Extras, and enter the code there. Perhaps the servers are down when you are trying. I would definitely send them a message if it still isn't working, though.

MINOR SPOILERS IN THIS POST

I know the servers definitely aren't down. As mentioned before, I can play multiplayer just fine. I was also able to "sync to the cloud" after finding all of the pivots during the epilogue. I've found that if I mistype the key, the game tells me I've entered an invalid key. However, if I type the key correctly, I just "lose connection to Ubisoft's servers." It's like they just don't want me to have the my pre-order bonus.