PDA

View Full Version : New Ubisoft survey talks next Assassinís Creed title, could ship next year with co-op

AlexEzio89
11-29-2012, 09:47 AM
http://www.thegamingliberty.com/2012/11/new-ubisoft-survey-talks-next-assassins-creed-title-could-ship-next-year-with-co-op/

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Assassins Creed Next Year ?? How surprising..I never saw that one coming..

scooper121s
11-29-2012, 10:11 AM
Not everyone has friends in RL you-know.
oh and @M, I wish they did AC bi-yearly and then focus on neglected series like Prince of persia, you just have to go down 3/4 of the forums main page to know price of persias all but forgotten.

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 10:17 AM
Well atleast they're asking for fan input. Credit where it's due they say? Although I'm fast getting tired of these yearly sequels..

montagemik
11-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Annual AC games will be pretty much the norm now , just like AC-B / AC-R to AC3 - Annuals are something to keep the playerbase steady or growing until the next Actual sequel.
If the next game was 2-3 years away too many would've moved on to a different series altogether - many ditched it between AC 1 & 2 .
Just business sense.

(still had no survey e-mail)

shobhit7777777
11-29-2012, 10:47 AM
Just...just relax...just take a break Ubi....

RatonhnhakeFan
11-29-2012, 10:48 AM
Assassins Creed Next Year ?? How surprising..I never saw that one coming..LOL Ubi's gonna run this franchise into ground

Legendz54
11-29-2012, 11:13 AM
I don't ask for much, I only ask for a good story, and Ubisoft deliver it, looking forward to the next one.

LightRey
11-29-2012, 11:57 AM
I don't ask for much, I only ask for a good story, and Ubisoft deliver it, looking forward to the next one.
Wise words.

ProdiGurl
11-29-2012, 12:25 PM
>>Annual AC games will be pretty much the norm now , just like AC-B / AC-R to AC3 - Annuals are something to keep the playerbase steady or growing until the next Actual sequel.
If the next game was 2-3 years away too many would've moved on to a different series altogether - many ditched it between AC 1 & 2 .
Just business sense.

(still had no survey e-mail) <<

I think that definitely happens if they wait too long.
I wouldn't mind if they put out partial AC fillers at 1/2 the price or something at the 1 year stage to just keep us going on something with a 2 yr release if that would help game quality.

Oh & yesterday ghostsniper said that survey was thru Uplay accts. You need to get on there. ?
- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I get why they do MP & Co-op, just that plenty of people can't use it or don't want to use it...
I'm fine with yearly releases, so many other series do the same but if it ruins game quality, then I hope they wait an extra year.
They already have this new engine built, I'm expecting less serious bugs & glitches. Alot of people had big problems with their game.

I agree on story being key - ACII & ACB's stories kept me interested thru the entire game. ACIII's so far is really good outside lack of more character bonding & buildup (imo).
Did they wait 2 years for Far Cry 3? I only bought the first one.

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Actualy i have done the Survey and yes co op was mentioned but there was nothing about a new game being released next year , the last time i looked Matt Taylor the lead writer for AC3 said 2014 would be the realistic date and it kind of makes sense with all the next generation consoles breaking through.

ace3001
11-29-2012, 12:35 PM
I'd be highly disappointed if they roll out another game next year, unless they have been developing it since before AC3 was released. Co-op, I don't care, as long as it doesn't affect the single player story adversely. I'd rather them have a separate co-op mode rather than try to shoehorn it into the usual SP mode.

ProdiGurl
11-29-2012, 12:39 PM
Actualy i have done the Survey and yes co op was mentioned but there was nothing about a new game being released next year , the last time i looked Matt Taylor the lead writer for AC3 said 2014 would be the realistic date and it kind of makes sense with all the next generation consoles breaking through.

I'm totally ignorant on the subject of Consoles - when you say next gen, do you mean AC in 2 yrs would be on the new Xbox consoles?
If so that would suck. I usually have to wait a long time before I can afford new tech. If that's the case, then I hope they spit out one more AC next year on this Xbox so I can play it
:(

I'd be highly disappointed if they roll out another game next year, unless they have been developing it since before AC3 was released. Co-op, I don't care, as long as it doesn't affect the single player story adversely. I'd rather them have a separate co-op mode rather than try to shoehorn it into the usual SP mode.
Same here w/ focus on Single Player. When MP crowds die down or whatever, you at least have SP to play. That's most important imo.

rego00123
11-29-2012, 12:47 PM
eh...after ac:3 and liberation being total messes i think im passing up any ac game from here on out.

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm totally ignorant on the subject of Consoles - when you say next gen, do you mean AC in 2 yrs would be on the new Xbox consoles?
If so that would suck. I usually have to wait a long time before I can afford new tech. If that's the case, then I hope they spit out one more AC next year on this Xbox so I can play it
:(

Same here w/ focus on Single Player. When MP crowds die down or whatever, you at least have SP to play. That's most important imo.

@prodigurl Alex Hutchinson Did say that he would consider doing another game with Connor based on fan feed back now that implies to me that beings as Assassins Creed 3 was a Success for many we could see another game next year with Connor ( dont take this for gospel because i am only speculating ) now seeing us the current gen consoles are coming to the end of their lifeline it would make perfect sense for Assassins Creed 4 to be a launch game on the New XBOX and PlayStation. you only have to look at Anvil Next the current hardware is clearly having issue with running it.

If a new Assassins Creed game does come next year i would expect it to be a contimuation of Connors story because Assassins Creed 4 will have be sooo much better than 3 to be considered a sequel and i would expect ubi would want to take their sweet time with it - hence the reason for the survey.

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 12:50 PM
eh...after ac:3 and liberation being total messes i think im passing up any ac game from here on out.
I genuinely laughed...

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 12:54 PM
I genuinely laughed...

I am sure people will pass :rolleyes: lol !!

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 12:55 PM
I am sure people will pass :rolleyes: lol !!
Of course...I`m passing on the next AC game xD

Dangerzone50
11-29-2012, 12:56 PM
someone should link the survey... so we can all say we would never buy another ac game again, lol

Seriously thou, after every Ac game they have always said they want to take a year break... then they announced revelations... and Ac3... then lied about AC3 taking 3 years to make... im sure they will crank something out by next november, even though they really should take a break

dead horse, meet stick

ace3001
11-29-2012, 12:57 PM
when you say next gen, do you mean AC in 2 yrs would be on the new Xbox consoles?That would entirely depend on whether new consoles would actually be released in the next two years. There're a lot of rumours about them, but no concrete release window for either as of yet.
To be honest, I kinda hope that the next one is on the new consoles. AC3 is pretty much the limit of what these aging ones can do, and as a result, Ubisoft can't improve upon this, as the consoles won't be able to handle it. Of course, it won't be a problem for a couple of more Connor games in the same vein, though, I guess. :p

ProdiGurl
11-29-2012, 01:04 PM
@prodigurl Alex Hutchinson Did say that he would consider doing another game with Connor based on fan feed back now that implies to me that beings as Assassins Creed 3 was a Success for many we could see another game next year with Connor ( dont take this for gospel because i am only speculating ) now seeing us the current gen consoles are coming to the end of their lifeline it would make perfect sense for Assassins Creed 4 to be a launch game on the New XBOX and PlayStation. you only have to look at Anvil Next the current hardware is clearly having issue with running it.

If a new Assassins Creed game does come next year i would expect it to be a contimuation of Connors story because Assassins Creed 4 will have be sooo much better than 3 to be considered a sequel and i would expect ubi would want to take their sweet time with it - hence the reason for the survey.

That makes sense. I assumed by the framerate bugs that it might be too much for these older boxes. I guess that includes PS3's.
Do you have a guestimate about how much a new console will be when it's first released?

I only have one piece of advice for Alex and the next Connor game - HOOD UP. :p

*edit in: thanks Kolitha

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 01:10 PM
someone should link the survey... so we can all say we would never buy another ac game again, lol

Seriously thou, after every Ac game they have always said they want to take a year break... then they announced revelations... and Ac3... then lied about AC3 taking 3 years to make... im sure they will crank something out by next november, even though they really should take a break

dead horse, meet stick

Actualy they started work on AC3 in 2009 when AC2 was launched so they never lied about that - like i said AC4 will be on next gen consoles as Matt Taylor hinted , Alex Hutchinson said he would only do another game with based on fan feedback hence the reason for the survey.

Also Brotherhood and Revelations financed AC3 so we need to keep supporting them.

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 01:10 PM
then lied about AC3 taking 3 years to make...

Riiight...

TheHumanTowel
11-29-2012, 01:13 PM
Not surprised but disappointed. There's no way this series can keep a consistent quality (story and gameplay) with unrelenting yearly releases. ACR showed that. I love this series and I hate this trend because it's going to run it into the ground. It's so painfully obvious these yearly releases weren't planned from the beginning and it's just Ubi milking this franchise for all it's worth. I know I'm not the only one who remembers reading articles where Ubi said there would be no AC game in 2011 and that they would take a break of a few years after AC3.

Dangerzone50
11-29-2012, 01:14 PM
its not an issue with the hardware... its an issue with the new engine being a barely tested POS,

sure it looks nice, but under the hood in terms of how its systems interact, it is a royal mess... and explains why they have yet to release any detailed specs on it

Edit: also the 3 year lie was exposed by both the series historian and Alex Hutchinson... both saying that the first 2 years of development was only research (implying that only one year was spent on full production)

Layytez
11-29-2012, 01:16 PM
Co-op ? Adam and Eve...

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 01:17 PM
But the question is, does it say anywhere in the survey when the next game will ship? Or is the site pulling dates out of their ***?

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 01:17 PM
its not an issue with the hardware... its an issue with the new engine being a barely tested POS,

sure it looks nice, but under the hood in terms of how its systems interact, it is a royal mess... and explains why they have yet to release any detailed specs on it

Hardware has an awful lot to do with it Anvil Next is a complete new engine that was designed using new technology and new methods the current consoles are coming to their end i garantee you that when the new xbox is released and if by example they used anvil next for the new game it would work fine.

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 01:18 PM
But the question is, does it say anywhere in the survey when the next game will ship? Or is the site pulling dates out of their ***?

Like i said Matt Taylor hinted 2014 so you almost garantee it will be a launch game on the new consoles !!

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Like i said Matt Taylor hinted 2014 so you almost garantee it will be a launch game on the new consoles !!

*sigh of relief*

Dangerzone50
11-29-2012, 01:27 PM
actually... there is an interesting thread elsewhere on the net (A mod site i frequent, so sadly i cant link to it here) which is beginning to prove that anvil next lifts half of its core running code from the previous iteration of the anvil game engine... hence why they just called it "anvilnext" instead of some new name... a close eye will even see several ezio animations playing on haythem and connor so its a closer relation than they would have us believe, and most of the improvements seem to mainly be new graphics modules (and a few AI improvements as well)

I can see their intention, to start making an engine which shoots ahead of the curve, and can drop right into next gen consoles and look even more amazing... but the curve as of right now is unknown. of all the new and separate modules/systems in this new engine, most of the bugs and issues in AC3 come from the various ways that the different systems can screw with one another... everything looks impressive by itself in a controlled test, but put all of it together in a real play setting, and well... you all saw what happens

ze_topazio
11-29-2012, 01:36 PM
Ubisoft always said Anvinext was a highly modified version of the Anvil engine, it was fans that a some point start claiming Anvilnext was a brand new engine.

ace3001
11-29-2012, 01:41 PM
Obviously, AnvilNext is an upgrade over the previous Anvil Engine. They never claimed that the engine itself was built from scratch. Only that the game was built from scratch.

ProdiGurl
11-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Riiight...

^ That ^

Dangerzone50
11-29-2012, 01:51 PM
Obviously, AnvilNext is an upgrade over the previous Anvil Engine. They never claimed that the engine itself was built from scratch. Only that the game was built from scratch.

actually... the developers at the original E3 demos and the original AC3 website did make such a claim... it wasnt till the post E3 trailers that they began saying "radically redesigned"

EDIT: in fact, the blatant lie still exits on the new site (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/gameinfo/info/index.aspx#anvilnext)

So yeah, explain THAT^^

Cpt Comedy
11-29-2012, 02:30 PM
Co-Op singleplayer would be nice but a singleplayer, co-op singleplayer and multiplayer would be too much...skip the multiplayer in AC3.2 /AC4 and you make alot of people happy.

ace3001
11-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Co-Op singleplayer would be nice but a singleplayer, co-op singleplayer and multiplayer would be too much...skip the multiplayer in AC3.2 /AC4 and you make alot of people happy.Many of those "I'm only buying this for the multiplayer" people would be disappointed.

actually... the developers at the original E3 demos and the original AC3 website did make such a claim... it wasnt till the post E3 trailers that they began saying "radically redesigned"

EDIT: in fact, the blatant lie still exits on the new site (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/gameinfo/info/index.aspx#anvilnext)

So yeah, explain THAT^^

Experience the jaw-dropping power of Anvil Next, the all-new engine designed exclusively for Assassin’s Creed III. The team spent three years building this revolutionary system from the ground up, and the results are nothing short of breathtaking.Ouch. They did say it. I thought that "three years" was referring to the game.

DavisP92
11-29-2012, 03:02 PM
Not everyone has friends in RL you-know.
oh and @M, I wish they did AC bi-yearly and then focus on neglected series like Prince of persia, you just have to go down 3/4 of the forums main page to know price of persias all but forgotten.

you do know that they are making a new Prince of Persia game right, and there are screens of it on the internet. It was showcased behind closed doors last e3

Drop in and drop out co-op is not the way to go Ubisoft, if you want a great co-op, make it as if you were making a SP but for two people. Leave the SP mode, then have a Co-op mode (with either a co-op story or a lot of missions [with some being continuation missions, meaning a mini story within them]) allow us to make our assassin (in small amounts. What i mean is let us pick our assassin from a line of other assassins, pick their clothing, their weapons, etc. And please improve stealth and the difficulty, add an assassin difficulty where you die in a few hits (3 or 4).

Also improve on the bow. Since the next game will be co-op why not let us attach a rope to the arrow and shoot it across to a building and then maybe use it as a zipline. Instead of removing entire features of the game, combine them in new ways.

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 03:07 PM
you do know that they are making a new Prince of Persia game right, and there are screens of it on the internet. It was showcased behind closed doors last e3

Actualy earlier this year i did see a couple of teasers.

ace3001
11-29-2012, 03:16 PM
you do know that they are making a new Prince of Persia game right, and there are screens of it on the internet. It was showcased behind closed doors last e3.You sure about that? As far as I know, despite the screens that surfaced, Ubisoft never showcased a PoP game. Instead, Ubisoft Montreal's next new big game turned out to be Watch Dogs.

Baked_Cookies
11-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Well when the game is put together well with a good story I dont mind waiting a couple years for the next title. I just hope the AC series doesnt get released every year like games like CoD where they are released so much the game is boring and old just a money maker for fan boys. Hopefully the AC series does not turn out this way. Im praying

ProdiGurl
11-29-2012, 03:29 PM
Maybe a good time frame would be 2 years for the new game w/ new Protagonist & and one year if they do a folow-up sequel w/ the same Protagonist ?

Dangerzone50
11-29-2012, 03:49 PM
meh, the world ends next month... so we wont have to worry about AC4 anyways :P

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 03:49 PM
Maybe a good time frame would be 2 years for the new game w/ new Protagonist & and one year if they do a folow-up sequel w/ the same Protagonist ?

I think ubi are taking the sensible step by delaying it for 2014 because lets face it COD will be dead and buried by the time the new consoles come out, but going by the chatter from the developers i would say that its logical that Assassins Creed 2013 will be with Connor ( i could be wrong but it seems logical )

Will_Lucky
11-29-2012, 03:54 PM
Well atleast they're asking for fan input. Credit where it's due they say? Although I'm fast getting tired of these yearly sequels..

Actually they do this every year, everyone knew what the new features in Revelations were in December because the exact questions were would you like a hook that sped up free running, and a question related to should the assassin be a new character or Ezio is another country.

They're not asking for fan-input they are just hoping people who respond agree with the decisions that have already been taken.

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Actually they do this every year, everyone knew what the new features in Revelations were in December because the exact questions were would you like a hook that sped up free running, and a question related to should the assassin be a new character or Ezio is another country.

They're not asking for fan-input they are just hoping people who respond agree with the decisions that have already been taken.

Still better than keeping mum about the whole thing..

Will_Lucky
11-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Unfortunately writing is already on the wall here, they are making a sequel for November 2013. I'm not sure whats worse, the idea of a game coming out on the PS3/360 that late into the cycle or them releasing a title on the new consoles that early into the cycle...neither sounds appealing.

Dangerzone50
11-29-2012, 05:36 PM
*shrugs* its becoming Episodic, meaning they will continue releasing a new game every year (and every month, as far as dlc is concerned)... no matter what the fan base or sales do in response to any one title, their cash cow has come in and they will keep riding and beating it till it becomes a dead horse... then tease "an epic final chapter" just to hype the sales of that one last game... then revive it a few years later on the next-next generation

and dont diss late cycle games... some of the best PS1 and 2 titles came out in the systems twilight years

rupok2
11-29-2012, 05:37 PM
If Ubisoft puts coop in story mode I am completely done with this series. I am not even gonna care anymore or follow anything at all. After Ac3 disappointing/plotholes I was already on the fence of leaving but if some mp bs enters the story mode I am done.

ProdiGurl
11-29-2012, 05:40 PM
Unfortunately writing is already on the wall here, they are making a sequel for November 2013. I'm not sure whats worse, the idea of a game coming out on the PS3/360 that late into the cycle or them releasing a title on the new consoles that early into the cycle...neither sounds appealing.

The first scenario sounds appealing to me - I doubt I'll be able to get the new console till prices come down on them so I might as well get all I can out of it.
:nonchalance:

edit in
>>> *shrugs* its becoming Episodic, meaning they will continue releasing a new game every year (and every month, as far as dlc is concerned)... no matter what the fan base or sales do in response to any one title, their cash cow has come in and they will keep riding and beating it till it becomes a dead horse... then tease "an epic final chapter" just to hype the sales of that one last game... then revive it a few years later on the next-next generation<<<

There's an easy remedy so fans don't get burnout - just don't buy the game that year and play it the next year - pretend it's new
:p
By the way, I really get tired of this 'cash cow' labeling. This unfair judgment of their motive as if they don't care about anything but making more $$. - many games come out yearly - somehow Ubi is greedy and evil for it but everyone else isn't.

ACfan443
11-29-2012, 05:41 PM
Yearly cycles are pretty much are pretty much happening, in a recent interview Alex Hutchinson gave that away, and I don't like the idea at all. Alex also said that they're "much better at planning the franchise" which probably means they have the structure and release plans for the next few sequels already sorted.

In December 2012 and November 2011, Ubisoft released two surveys/polls, (see them here: http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2009/06/10/assassins-creed-3-will-see-desmond-become-the-ultimate-assassin.htm)

One thing I don't get though, is that the poll in November 2011 asked about settings in the next AC game:

November 2011 poll: Which setting would you like to see in a sequel?

1) The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties of Medieval China.
2) The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England.
3) The culmination of the Pharaoh reign in Ancient Egypt.
4) The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors.
5) The confrontation between the British Colonists and native Americans during the American revolution of the 18th Century. (The Revelations ending leads to New York, USA)
6) The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution.
7) The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan.
8 ) The rise of Caesar’s Empire in Ancient Rome

Why would they talk about the American revolution setting when it was already in development for AC3?

It also makes me think that this new survey is probably for multiple sequels, not just the upcoming one.

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Yearly cycles are pretty much are pretty much happening, in a recent interview Alex Hutchinson gave that away, and I don't like the idea at all. Alex also said that they're "much better at planning the franchise" which probably means they have the structure and release plans for the next few sequels already sorted.

In December 2012 and November 2011, Ubisoft released two surveys/polls, (see them here: http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2009/06/10/assassins-creed-3-will-see-desmond-become-the-ultimate-assassin.htm)

One thing I don't get though, is that the poll in November 2011 asked about settings in the next AC game:

Why would they talk about the American revolution when it was already in development for AC3?

It also makes me think that this new survey is probably for multiple sequels, not just the upcoming one.

The poll is asking what we liked about AC3 what our best points was and low points was and interestling enough it asks what the your best Assassination missions was and it asks you to be very specific , they also ask what would make you buy a new Assassins Creed game and what features you would like to see , obviously most of them are multiple choice questions so ubi have set the options also they present you with a selection of games and ask what ones you own and to rate them and funny enough MW3 and Blackops 2 are amongst the choices !!

@ACfan thats not the poll a choice of setting was not featured in the survey.

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Lool.. Can't wait for this survey xD

ProdiGurl
11-29-2012, 05:53 PM
>>3) The culmination of the Pharaoh reign in Ancient Egypt. <<

**!! perk !!**

Will_Lucky
11-29-2012, 05:58 PM
and dont diss late cycle games... some of the best PS1 and 2 titles came out in the systems twilight years

Not saying its bad, the difference is that in November 2012 it will have been 7 years since the consoles were out, When San Andreas the greatest technical achievement of the PS2 was released it was 2004. This Generation died last year, Frostbite 2, Creation Engine, Anvilnext are not fit for the 360/PS3 they should be on a PS4/720. Hell even the head of Ubisoft came out earlier this week and said this cycle has damaged the industry. The PS4/720 should have been out last year.

Why would they talk about the American revolution when it was already in development for AC3?

As I said, they never do an actual survey asking for input, all they want to know is how marketable it is and if they've made the right decision. They do this ever year for every AC release since they began these surveys. The next game has already been written, its already in production and it sounds like its going to include Co-op and return to the Revolution they just want to know how accepted that is.

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 06:01 PM
Not saying its bad, the difference is that in November 2012 it will have been 7 years since the consoles were out, When San Andreas the greatest technical achievement of the PS2 was released it was 2004. This Generation died last year, Frostbite 2, Creation Engine, Anvilnext are not fit for the 360/PS3 they should be on a PS4/720. Hell even the head of Ubisoft came out earlier this week and said this cycle has damaged the industry. The PS4/720 should have been out last year.

As I said, they never do an actual survey asking for input, all they want to know is how marketable it is and if they've made the right decision. They do this ever year for every AC release since they began these surveys. The next game has already been written, its already in production and it sounds like its going to include Co-op and return to the Revolution they just want to know how accepted that is.

The Survey hinted as much to be honest that we will be seeing Connor in 2013 !! and Assassins Creed 4 will be on the next gen consoles .

ACfan443
11-29-2012, 06:05 PM

That was my initial thought, and I also think that it's in full development already. The game after it is probably also in development too.

Will_Lucky
11-29-2012, 06:07 PM
The Survey hinted as much to be honest that we will be seeing Connor in 2013 !! and Assassins Creed 4 will be on the next gen consoles .

Well, if its on this gen I won't be buying it. My money is being saved for a PS4 or new Xbox. I'm not intending to buy any games next year and this unless its on Vita/PC or a new generation so I won't be buying it.

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 06:08 PM
That was my initial thought, and I also think that it's in full development already. The game after it is probably also in development too.

It does make sense because they started work in AC3 back in 2009 when AC2 was released !

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Well, if its on this gen I won't be buying it. My money is being saved for a PS4 or new Xbox. I'm not intending to buy any games next year and this unless its on Vita/PC or a new generation so I won't be buying it.

Oh i will be for sure buying the next gen for AC4 but i will be buying the new game in 2013 :) and to be honest i wont be able to resist !! lol

kuled2012
11-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Take a break Ubi.

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Take a break Ubi.

That'll be my advice too. :S

DavisP92
11-29-2012, 06:21 PM
You sure about that? As far as I know, despite the screens that surfaced, Ubisoft never showcased a PoP game. Instead, Ubisoft Montreal's next new big game turned out to be Watch Dogs.

yea there were many articles that said POP was showed behind closed doors at e3

Tuna...no.crust
11-29-2012, 06:27 PM
HAHAHA

The survey asks what people thought about Uncharted 3. Guess Ubisoft is aiming for the next AC to be more of an Uncharted game than an Assassins Creed game.
Because you know, everybody LOVES paying $60 for a movie.

Well, I guess that's that then.

egriffin09
11-29-2012, 06:52 PM
Maybe the next AC game will be Connor traveling to London during the victorian era to kill that Birch guy that sent Haythem to America. I really hope that don't release one next year (although I will buy it if they do), they just need to take a couple years off, I love the games, but I'm getting AC fatigue.

DavisP92
11-29-2012, 06:54 PM
Here are my votes

Play another game with Connor Not Yet
More wilderness areas to explore outside the cities Yes
Ability to continue gameplay experience on tablet/mobile while away from home Why not
Playing as a templar No
Underwater gameplay Yes (seems interesting)
Ability to share information in-game with friends e.g. solve in-game clues together i guess
More naval gameplay (navigation, battles...) Yea
Ability to use mobile/tablet as a complementary display to perform some actions or access some info while playing on my console Why not
Ability to create my own assassin and customize him HELL YES, DO IT NOW
More famous historical characters to meet/befriend/fight YES
A new present-day hero (different from Desmond) ??
More assassination missions YES
Playing as a new assassin, in a different historical time period YES
More stealth gameplay sequences HELL YES
Possibility for a friend to join the game in order to help me at any time during the solo mode Nice, but i'd rather have co-op section of it own
More gun fighting Less Guns
Deeper storyline connection between solo adventure and multiplayer modes Okay
Tracking stats and performance in multiplayer, and the ability to share and compete with others on in-game leaderboards online and/or in a companion app Okay
More possibilities to defend yourself against attackers in multiplayer Yes
Ability to create my own multiplayer avatar (customize looks, abilities, skills) Yes
A deeper team-based multiplayer (guilds, squads that have common objectives, new tools for clan management...) Yes
Customization of the multiplayer experience (logos, avatars, objects, team names etc) Yes
New multiplayer modes Yes
Assassination missions in co-op HELL YES
Additional multiplayer characters with new skill sets Yes
Ability to create user-generated content in multiplayer (maps, replay videos) Okay
A spectator mode in multiplayer ??
A co-op split-screen mode Yes
PvP mode with melee fighting and hand-to-hand combat Hell yea
Co-op story missions (two to four players) ​HELL YES

ZephyrStrife
11-29-2012, 07:23 PM
Shaking my head at the "why are they only spending a year developing a game" complaint. They don't make the game within a year. Ubisoft is composed of two different teams that make the AC games. The main group (A team) that did AC1, AC2, and AC3....and then another group (B team) that developed AC:B and AC:R. Ubisoft has even hinted prior to AC3's release that if fan reception of Connor was high that would go along well with their plans for the next game (hint: to feature Connor). AC3.5 has probably been in development sometime after AC:R launched. What do you think the B team has been doing since then? Twiddling their thumbs?

And yay for co-op! It's about time. Hopefully this forces Ubisoft to up the difficulty of AC.

FirestarLuva
11-29-2012, 07:48 PM
Co-op and another game with Connor would be great. I'm not asking for a trilogy with him, but one more game to fully develop his character. I don't know if it would be a wise idea to create an entirely new character for a game with a 1 year development cycle.

Play another game with Connor Yes
Ability to continue gameplay experience on tablet/mobile while away from home Why not
Playing as a templar No
Underwater gameplay Yes
Ability to share information in-game with friends e.g. solve in-game clues together Yes
More naval gameplay (navigation, battles...) Yes
Ability to use mobile/tablet as a complementary display to perform some actions or access some info while playing on my console Why not
Ability to create my own assassin and customize him Not sure, I'd prefer Connor as a main for at least one more game
More famous historical characters to meet/befriend/fight Yes
A new present-day hero (different from Desmond) ?? For AC4
More assassination missions Yes
Playing as a new assassin, in a different historical time period No
More stealth gameplay sequences Yes
Possibility for a friend to join the game in order to help me at any time during the solo mode Nah
More gun fighting Not sure
Deeper storyline connection between solo adventure and multiplayer modes Sure
Tracking stats and performance in multiplayer, and the ability to share and compete with others on in-game leaderboards online and/or in a companion app I guess
Ability to create my own multiplayer avatar (customize looks, abilities, skills) Yes
A deeper team-based multiplayer (guilds, squads that have common objectives, new tools for clan management...) Yes
Customization of the multiplayer experience (logos, avatars, objects, team names etc) Yes
Assassination missions in co-op Yes
Ability to create user-generated content in multiplayer (maps, replay videos) Meh
A spectator mode in multiplayer ?? Okay
PvP mode with melee fighting and hand-to-hand combat Sure
Co-op story missions (two to four players) Yes

Kaswa101
11-29-2012, 07:48 PM
Here are my votes

Play another game with Connor Not Yet
Playing as a templar No
Ability to share information in-game with friends e.g. solve in-game clues together i guess
More naval gameplay (navigation, battles...) Yea
Ability to create my own assassin and customize him HELL YES, DO IT NOW
A new present-day hero (different from Desmond) ??
Playing as a new assassin, in a different historical time period YES
More stealth gameplay sequences HELL YES
Possibility for a friend to join the game in order to help me at any time during the solo mode Nice, but i'd rather have co-op section of it own
Deeper storyline connection between solo adventure and multiplayer modes Okay
Tracking stats and performance in multiplayer, and the ability to share and compete with others on in-game leaderboards online and/or in a companion app Okay
Assassination missions in co-op HELL YES
Ability to create user-generated content in multiplayer (maps, replay videos) Okay
PvP mode with melee fighting and hand-to-hand combat Hell yea
Co-op story missions (two to four players) ​HELL YES

Is this official? :p

kriegerdesgottes
11-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Maybe the next AC game will be Connor traveling to London during the victorian era to kill that Birch guy that sent Haythem to America. I really hope that don't release one next year (although I will buy it if they do), they just need to take a couple years off, I love the games, but I'm getting AC fatigue.

The Victorian era would be about a hundred years later.

scooper121s
11-29-2012, 09:16 PM

Birch is already dead, he was killed by haytham, read AC forsaken for full details

ACfan443
11-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Shaking my head at the "why are they only spending a year developing a game" complaint. They don't make the game within a year. Ubisoft is composed of two different teams that make the AC games. The main group (A team) that did AC1, AC2, and AC3....and then another group (B team) that developed AC:B and AC:R. Ubisoft has even hinted prior to AC3's release that if fan reception of Connor was high that would go along well with their plans for the next game (hint: to feature Connor). AC3.5 has probably been in development sometime after AC:R launched. What do you think the B team has been doing since then? Twiddling their thumbs?

And yay for co-op! It's about time. Hopefully this forces Ubisoft to up the difficulty of AC.

They've mentioned in numerous interviews since February that part of the secondary team jumped onto AC3 after ACB was shipped, and the rest after ACR was shipped, they've all been working on AC3 (both core team and secondary team). I think they've had a whole new team (maybe with a few senior members) working on AC3.5 for probably (like you said) a year.

Jarek23
11-29-2012, 11:17 PM

That doesn't matter, they've asked for fan input many times in the past and went completely against that which fans voted in favor for.

DavisP92
11-29-2012, 11:28 PM
That doesn't matter, they've asked for fan input many times in the past and went completely against that which fans voted in favor for.

what? the last time they did a survey like this they put every feature in the game (or the majority of them). What are you talking about?

InfectedNation
11-29-2012, 11:31 PM
FORSAKEN SPOILER:

Birch is already dead, he was killed by haytham, read AC forsaken for full details

This, but you should have put a spoiler tag.

DavisP92
11-29-2012, 11:37 PM
Is this official? :p

yea ubisoft is asking people what we want in the next AC game from those options

ERBREN
11-29-2012, 11:57 PM
I have a cool idea for a Assassin's creed location.

You and a friend both play as a American and Russian Assassin during WW2 to stop the Templer Order and its Leader Adolf Hitler.

rmartinezdl
11-30-2012, 12:35 AM
lol so this is why they are not fixing anything on ac3, its ok ubisoft there should be a question:

"Based on how we didnt gave a **** about your problems with our last title, and our focus on releasing another title, would you support us?"

NO ****ING NO, GTFO

ace3001
11-30-2012, 12:43 AM

You and a friend both play as a American and Russian Assassin during WW2 to stop the Templer Order and its Leader Adolf Hitler.So many times Ubisoft has said that AC is not going there. And why would you want to go there, anyway? Any time frame where automatic firearms existed is a bad bad idea for an AC game. Main reason an all out modern AC won't work either.

NeverThat
11-30-2012, 01:07 AM
Lol, so what's the plan? Make AC4 a co-op / multiplayer game with a campaign tacked on? Why not just make a separate spin-off AC game that is strictly co-op / multiplayer, where you and your friend are new recruits in an assassin brotherhood or even templar recruits on a mission instead of slapping a 4 on the title? Truth be told, I wouldn't mind if Ubi ditched multiplayer altogether let alone adding co-op. In any event, if AC4 is a next gen title, it will be at least a year or 2 after launch before I play it...if it's worthwhile playing. Maybe even longer. I will wait at least a year after launch before even thinking about purchasing a next gen console.

What does Uncharted 3 have to do with AC games? Pretty pathetic that Ubi is trying so hard to cater to everybody copying other popular games. It looks as if Ubi is more interested in popular gaming trends versus taking their time creating a unique and innovative story with a solid SINGLE PLAYER campaign. I'm hoping they're be more to AC4 than graphics, cool kill moves and multiplayer.

TrueAssassin77
11-30-2012, 01:18 AM
YAY! AC NEXT YEAR!!!!!

Connor ftw

AC3.5 here i come!

Dangerzone50
11-30-2012, 01:25 AM
too bad there was no question like "should we abandon multiplayer and go back to spending our entire teams time on one game every few years"

ProdiGurl
11-30-2012, 01:55 AM
lol so this is why they are not fixing anything on ac3, its ok ubisoft there should be a question:

Well fixing things like what exactly? Changing a mowhawk? Adding a bunch of different options for Connor's appearance? Fixing an outfit people are complaining about? Adding more to Connor's large wardrobe? Remaking a new ending? There's so many "fixes" people are demanding that I don't think are remotely necessary. to spend time on.
Imo they should mainly fix bugs/glitches and serious game ruiners for a large majority, not spending it rehauling AC3 for some complainers.
That's not to attack you, I don't know what you want fixed.

too bad there was no question like "should we abandon multiplayer and go back to spending our entire teams time on one game every few years"

I'm all for that but it's only becuz I don't do MP & I care alot more about the SP - from what I understand, alot just get it for MP?

kriegerdesgottes
11-30-2012, 01:58 AM

I think it's officially safe to abandon that dream. Although I share it as well.

Also here is my 2 cents not that it matters.

Play another game with Connor Sure
More wilderness areas to explore outside the cities I guess/ not too much though
Ability to continue gameplay experience on tablet/mobile while away from home No thanks
Playing as a templar No
Ability to share information in-game with friends e.g. solve in-game clues together no thanks
More naval gameplay (navigation, battles...) Yea free roam please
Ability to use mobile/tablet as a complementary display to perform some actions or access some info while playing on my console. No thanks
Ability to create my own assassin and customize him Yes
A new present-day hero (different from Desmond) No I'd rather see Desmond have a propper ending
Playing as a new assassin, in a different historical time period New assassin not yet/different setting yes
More stealth gameplay sequences fine but NOT forced stealth!!
Possibility for a friend to join the game in order to help me at any time during the solo mode No thanks
Deeper storyline connection between solo adventure and multiplayer modes No MP please or as little as possible.
Tracking stats and performance in multiplayer, and the ability to share and compete with others on in-game leaderboards online and/or in a companion app Don't care
Assassination missions in co-op sure why not
A co-op split-screen mode I guess
PvP mode with melee fighting and hand-to-hand combat meh
Co-op story missions (two to four players) no thanks

ProdiGurl
11-30-2012, 02:19 AM

Well fixing things like what exactly? Changing a mowhawk? Adding a bunch of different options for Connor's appearance? Fixing an outfit people are complaining about? Adding more to Connor's large wardrobe? Remaking a new ending? There's so many "fixes" people are demanding that I don't think are remotely necessary. to spend time on.
Imo they should mainly fix bugs/glitches and serious game ruiners for a large majority, not spending it rehauling AC3 for some complainers.
That's not to attack you, I don't know what you want fixed.

I'm all for that but it's only becuz I don't do MP & I care alot more about the SP - from what I understand, alot just get it for MP?

cchiu23
11-30-2012, 02:30 AM
seriously, u really actually believe that?

cchiu23
11-30-2012, 02:34 AM

You and a friend both play as a American and Russian Assassin during WW2 to stop the Templer Order and its Leader Adolf Hitler.

too much guns it will suck

Sidizen
11-30-2012, 02:36 AM

Why?

TrueAssassin77
11-30-2012, 02:37 AM
I love their yearly plan

Sidizen
11-30-2012, 02:40 AM
I love their yearly plan

Same, I am already looking for ANYTHING I can find on the next AC game!

ace3001
11-30-2012, 02:40 AM
Imo they should mainly fix bugs/glitches and serious game ruiners for a large majority, not spending it rehauling AC3 for some complainers.Exactly. I think I must've wasted several hours due to stuff not popping up on the map and various side missions glitching. Ended up having to look at Youtube videos to locate stuff that should be on the map. At least I haven't come across an actual game breaking bug yet.
For a while I thought I won't be able to get 100% when an Assassination target just disappeared and never reappeared until I quit the game and loaded it back up, though.

from what I understand, alot just get it for MP?This is true and just breaks my heart. We'll never have another AC game where the budget was entirely devoted to SP again. :(
At least Ubisoft did the right thing this time without wasting much time/money on MP. Not upgrading MP to AnvilNext was a really great decision. I'm sure not many have even noticed. :p

Sidizen
11-30-2012, 02:41 AM
too much guns it will suck

I hate having guns in this series! I agree with you:)

DavisP92
11-30-2012, 03:06 AM
I can't wait till when they go back in time where there weren't any guns. Just bows, swords, daggers, and maybe a shield. Would be interesting to see the assassin roll pick up a shield and block a few arrows and then throw the shield at another guard and continue running away

Lightpex
11-30-2012, 04:20 AM
All I can say is focus on a good story. Do NOT run this franchise into the ground only for account of money. Stop trying to copy other games. I like what you did with Connor, and ACIII, but we need more Assassinating missions like AC1. These all out battles are becoming a bit too much for my liking in a game called ASSASSINS CREED. WHERES THE ASSASSINATING? Haha

DavisP92
11-30-2012, 04:52 AM
All I can say is focus on a good story. Do NOT run this franchise into the ground only for account of money. Stop trying to copy other games. I like what you did with Connor, and ACIII, but we need more Assassinating missions like AC1. These all out battles are becoming a bit too much for my liking in a game called ASSASSINS CREED. WHERES THE ASSASSINATING? Haha

I can agree with you here, AC1 was about assassinating 9 guys, AC2 was about assassinating 20ish guys (idk the real number but there was a lot), ACB was about fighting a war, ACR was fighting a war, and AC3 was fighting a war. We aren't soldiers, we are assassins. So let us play as such

LoyalACFan
11-30-2012, 05:10 AM
Sorry, but I really don't buy into the idea that game companies need to keep games coming out on a yearly basis to keep the brand alive. Look at GTA V: by the time it releases, it will have been five years since the last numbered GTA game, but people are already FREAKING OUT over every scrap of news they can find on V. IGN even had an entire week devoted exclusively to GTA news. What I'm getting at is that if you take several years to make a game that's bloody incredible, people aren't going to forget that in 12 months. Hell, even if there had been no Brotherhood and Revelations, I guarantee people would have been drooling over AC3 after three years since AC2. It worries me when they say they're really going for an annual release cycle, because there's only so many little tweaks you can make to an open-world game in less than a year without it becoming stale.

Jexx21
11-30-2012, 05:16 AM
That's when you stop making solely third-person open world games as additions to the story and series.

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind an Assassin's Creed FPS.

ace3001
11-30-2012, 05:18 AM
That's when you stop making solely third-person open world games as additions to the story and series.

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind an Assassin's Creed FPS.An Assassin's Creed game focused on shooting? Please, no.

Jexx21
11-30-2012, 05:21 AM
I wouldn't say focused...

Look at Deus Ex, Dishonored, games like that. They aren't specifically focused on shooting.

ace3001
11-30-2012, 06:04 AM
I wouldn't say focused...

Look at Deus Ex, Dishonored, games like that. They aren't specifically focused on shooting.Ah, you meant something like that. When you said FPS, I was thinking of actual First Person Shooters rather than games that employ first person view yet don't rely much on shooting. Though you can play Deus Ex as an FPS if you want.
I'm still not sure whether I'd like first person view for an AC game, though. The field of vision is really narrow in first person games, so it takes a lot out of seeing beautifully rendered areas.

NeverThat
11-30-2012, 06:27 AM
I can agree with you here, AC1 was about assassinating 9 guys, AC2 was about assassinating 20ish guys (idk the real number but there was a lot), ACB was about fighting a war, ACR was fighting a war, and AC3 was fighting a war. We aren't soldiers, we are assassins. So let us play as such

Agreed, even though I did enjoy the Ezio trilogy the most out of the franchise so far.

pirate1802
11-30-2012, 06:39 AM
The field of vision is really narrow in first person games, so it takes a lot out of seeing beautifully rendered areas.

Agreed.

GunnarGunderson
11-30-2012, 07:01 AM
I don't like that Uncharted question.

Is Ubisoft really planning to make AC even more linear and mindless? Uncharted is a good game but it lacks any kind of gameplay depth

kriegerdesgottes
11-30-2012, 07:03 AM

Is Ubisoft really planning to make AC even more linear and mindless? Uncharted is a good game but it lacks any kind of gameplay depth

Agreed. If Ubisoft should be taking pointers from another game is should be Hitman or RDR. I've never been a big Uncharted fan.

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 07:03 AM

This

ace3001
11-30-2012, 07:40 AM

By saying "AC even more linear and mindless", are you implying that AC3 is actually linear and mindless?

shobhit7777777
11-30-2012, 07:44 AM
By saying "AC even more linear and mindless", are you implying that AC3 is actually linear and mindless?

Are you implying it isnt?

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 07:45 AM
Here we go..

shobhit7777777
11-30-2012, 07:52 AM
Here we go..

Its on....

ace3001
11-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Are you implying it isnt?I'm not implying. I'm saying it straight out. If AC3 is "mindless and linear", you'll have to call 90% of today's AAA games "movies" instead.

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Its on....
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/14/hZusbq98s0yrfrSo26sXzw2.png#.ULhaA6xX3yA

catkiller97
11-30-2012, 08:03 AM
Next AC :P

cough cough xD

scooper121s
11-30-2012, 08:07 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/14/hZusbq98s0yrfrSo26sXzw2.png#.ULhaA6xX3yA
Who's he?

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 08:13 AM
Who's he?
You do not know Nicholas Cage ?? :eek:

That`s Nicholas Cage:p

Kaswa101
11-30-2012, 08:24 AM
I don't see the problem in using Uncharted 3 as inspiration. It's an awesome game, and I'm certain that if they're looking into that, then it's probably for cinematic purposes. Not to mention story and character depth has always been a trademark for the franchise. I think it'd be awesome if the next AC focused more on that, as long as linearity doesn't affect the gameplay too much.

LoyalACFan
11-30-2012, 09:27 AM
I don't see the problem in using Uncharted 3 as inspiration. It's an awesome game, and I'm certain that if they're looking into that, then it's probably for cinematic purposes. Not to mention story and character depth has always been a trademark for the franchise. I think it'd be awesome if the next AC focused more on that, as long as linearity doesn't affect the gameplay too much.

I think if any inspiration is to be taken from Uncharted, it should be in terms of cinematography. Uncharted 3 had some pretty epic scenes in terms of presentation (i.e. the desert walk) but beyond that, I don't want to see any Uncharted influence. Unfortunately, ever since ACR, I think some of the platforming stuff has become more cartoonish and Uncharted-like. The platforming levels had a bit too much of Ezio and Connor falling and getting slammed around with zero injury for my liking.

PJ_28
11-30-2012, 10:13 AM
As long as the quality is good, I don't care if they release it next year or next decade.

When it comes to AC series, single-player is still more important imo. They should polish that first before anything else.

Kaswa101
11-30-2012, 10:33 AM
I think if any inspiration is to be taken from Uncharted, it should be in terms of cinematography. Uncharted 3 had some pretty epic scenes in terms of presentation (i.e. the desert walk) but beyond that, I don't want to see any Uncharted influence. Unfortunately, ever since ACR, I think some of the platforming stuff has become more cartoonish and Uncharted-like. The platforming levels had a bit too much of Ezio and Connor falling and getting slammed around with zero injury for my liking.

That's what I mean, yeah. Story, character development and general cinematography and presentation were well-done in U3. If Ubisoft will be using ideas from there, that's the place to start.

As for platforming, I don't mind. As long as it's fun and creative, and not repetitive.

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 10:37 AM
That's what I mean, yeah. Story, character development and general cinematography and presentation were well-done in U3. If Ubisoft will be using ideas from there, that's the place to start.

As for platforming, I don't mind. As long as it's fun and creative, and not repetitive.
I think the problem people, including me, have with mentioning Uncharted is the lack of context on Ubi`s part of what they intend to implement and Linearity is what automatically comes to mind..

Assassins Creed III has had a criminal amount of Linearity in some of it`s Assassination missions..

shobhit7777777
11-30-2012, 11:13 AM
I'm not implying. I'm saying it straight out. If AC3 is "mindless and linear", you'll have to call 90% of today's AAA games "movies" instead.

1. Dishonored
2. Deus Ex
3. Hitman: Absolution
4. Farcry 3

All AAA, All focused around sandboxes and playstyle choice, all recent entries..ALL encouraging emergent gameplay.

AC3 is a joke thanks to the mission design, the parameters and the insistence of the narrative in cramming Connor into the most Un-Assassin like missions and completely and utterly ****ing the gameplay.

It would've been my GOTY..but NoooOOOoOOoOoooO...lets put Connor on a horse and have give a ride to an annoying and obscure historical figure for the sake of "living the history"

Oh wait it STILL wouldn't have been my GOTY..since technically The Witcher 2 was out on the 360 this year...so yeah..runner up.

You're Welcome.

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp165/JthePM/BatmanSmile.png

RatonhnhakeFan
11-30-2012, 04:04 PM

Quoted For The Mother****ing Truth. I'm sorry, but to me Uncharted represents linearity, lack of any freedom, bare-bones gameplay and reliance on cutscene and scripted setpieces to be fun. Style over substance. The only thing that's worth copying from Uncharted is the production value of its cutscenes. NOTHING else.

GunnarGunderson
11-30-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm not implying. I'm saying it straight out. If AC3 is "mindless and linear", you'll have to call 90% of today's AAA games "movies" instead.
they are, every AAA game released by a major publisher is dumbed down compared to its predecessor. I can't think of one franchise that has survived this gen. Especially Ubisoft games, Splinter Cell set in the middle east with wallhacks and pointshooting? Come on.

ace3001
11-30-2012, 04:53 PM
they are, every AAA game released by a major publisher is dumbed down compared to its predecessor. I can't think of one franchise that has survived this gen. Especially Ubisoft games, Splinter Cell set in the middle east with wallhacks and pointshooting? Come on.

What I'm saying is, AC is miles better compared to that 90%.

GunnarGunderson
11-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Not really, atleast some of the games I'm thinking of have difficulty settings and semi-intuitive controls

ProdiGurl
11-30-2012, 06:43 PM
As long as the quality is good, I don't care if they release it next year or next decade.

When it comes to AC series, single-player is still more important imo. They should polish that first before anything else.

^that

shobhit7777777
11-30-2012, 08:18 PM

AC WAS miles better...unfortunately it is just not growing enough in terms of pushing the boundaries of the core gameplay. It is stagnant as of now. I have high hopes for the next game though..since they've established the engine and the tech with this one I feel they can focus on actual gameplay improvements now.

AlexEzio89
12-01-2012, 07:00 AM
i am pretty sure the next ac game is set in french revolution with conor :D