PDA

View Full Version : Pivots Decrypted?

Elegana
11-29-2012, 02:51 AM
So, on tumblr, a user named enrychan decrypted the code you get when you find all the pivots and get the code:5523C2302553. According to this user, the code is in Base64 and it means VSPCPSVT. From there, they replaced the letters with the previous letter and it spells out: UROBORUS. The user then found that the symbol of Uroborus was on an important document called the "Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen". It is the fundamental document to the French Revolution. This document was written by none other than Marquis de Lafayette who was present in AC3.

If you have spoken to Lafayette, he tells Connor about maybe one day taking him to France. He also mentions that are things happening in France and the country's "heart is black". Lafayette is determined to make "France's heart glow once more". As we know, AC3 ended in 1783. The French Revolution starts in 1789. Could this be a hint for the next Assassin's Creed game?

Enry-chan's tumblr post: http://enrychan.tumblr.com/post/36737748178/the-other-day-i-talked-about-the-code-you-get-once
So, thoughts? I'm a bit skeptical about the code because I tried to figure out the whole Base64 thing, but came up empty and didn't get the same thing the user did.

montagemik
11-29-2012, 09:01 AM
So, on tumblr, a user named enrychan decrypted the code you get when you find all the pivots and get the code:5523C2302553. According to this user, the code is in Base64 and it means VSPCPSVT. From there, they replaced the letters with the previous letter and it spells out: UROBORUS. The user then found that the symbol of Uroborus was on an important document called the "Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen". It is the fundamental document to the French Revolution. This document was written by none other than Marquis de Lafayette who was present in AC3.

If you have spoken to Lafayette, he tells Connor about maybe one day taking him to France. He also mentions that are things happening in France and the country's "heart is black". Lafayette is determined to make "France's heart glow once more". As we know, AC3 ended in 1783. The French Revolution starts in 1789. Could this be a hint for the next Assassin's Creed game?

Enry-chan's tumblr post: http://enrychan.tumblr.com/post/36737748178/the-other-day-i-talked-about-the-code-you-get-once
So, thoughts? I'm a bit skeptical about the code because I tried to figure out the whole Base64 thing, but came up empty and didn't get the same thing the user did.

It's 5523C23D2553 (D not 0) & Uroborus is also the symbol for Infinity - the Neverending Cycle.

And the next game better NOT be in France ...........MY GOD can you imagine a more annoying accent for the entire games population . :rolleyes:

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 09:03 AM
Well...there goes that..NEXT AC IN FRANCE

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 09:15 AM
Huzzah !!