PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed III DOES explain a few things...

Assassin_M
11-28-2012, 11:17 PM
But people are just too obsessed with Clay and his Message to actually realize it. The Modern day portion of AC III is not exactly the best written work of Literature out there, but it does well in explaining SOME things that were never explained. How did Eve manage to obtain an Apple ? How did the First Human-TWCB War start ? WHY did it start ?

Completely disregarding the ending of AC III: L, I`ll go on using elements exclusively from AC III. It is hinted at in AC III when Minerva says "Our gift to them"
It`s probably like this. There was a driving force for them to free the Humans (My guessing would be that it was a part of their plan to save the world) so that instead of one effort to stop it, they`d have more than one and that second effort would be the Humans.

Juno; however, initially conflicts this and probably pleads that Humans are Animals (or some other derogatory term) but in time she feigns agreement with Minerva and Jupiter. So at this time they`d already discovered that the earth would have a second disaster after this one and also, their effort to free humanity was most likely a desperate one, as in AFTER their solutions had failed and had been abandoned.

Now what caused Human Victory ? How can a slave race outnumber its creator ? the 4th Solution. Juno explained that If many Humans, using the Piece of Eden, think the same thing, it`ll be a reality. So they sought to create more Humans to ensure this succeeds, but it does not so they create more Humans and in time, the Humans outnumbered their creators and so the trio of Minerva, Juno and Tinia formulated the Plan of war to free the Human race with an assured result of Human Victory.

So to get a general Understanding of things. Minerva, Tinia and Juno discover the impeding Solar Flare and decide to work. They begin to think solutions and and come up with 6. Failure after failure. they discover that this disaster is not the last one and so decide to devise a plan. The War. to free the Humans and plant the seeds for the new race of Civilization. They then build the Vaults so as to keep them communicating safely and transmitting the solutions without the disturbance of the war.

They choose Eve as the leader of the Humans for this War and hand her an Apple. and events played as explained. After the Disaster, Minerva, Juno and Tinia do not perish, but are rather divided. Minerva calculates the future and finds A Desmond Miles, she begins to communicate with Desmond`s Ancestors to transmit him the message and ensure an uninterrupted transmission to Desmond. and that course of action was the best way to do it.

Tinia probably had some extent of knowledge to what Minerva was doing, but Juno decided to use the Technologies built by Minerva and Tinia to control the new upcoming Civilization of Humans. Minerva and Tinia remain unknowing of what Juno is planning and so Minerva proposes her new plan to save the new dominant race and tells them that she already started with her contacting Ezio Auditore. They all agree to create the Nexus as a second attempt to contact Desmond, keep in mind that between this event and Minerva`s and Tinia`s death is at least a couple of Centuries evident by Minerva mentioning that they walked the earth.

Now; they think about how they can use the Sync Nexus and out arises the plan to use Clay Kaczmarek. Juno takes over this and things proceed. Clay leaves the messages for Desmond in the Lab for him to look for these Symbols in the Animus hoping that the bleeding effect might cause Desmond to trigger the events that lead to the Sync Nexus of Ezio Auditore`s memories. Juno is now working on her take over while Tinia and Minerva make the calculations necessary for a successful Sync nexus and it succeeds. Desmond is now on his path to the grand temple. Juno uses this to her Advantage by turning the Grand temple`s final Solution to her own gains and foiling Minerva`s plan.

Minerva and Tinia abandon The Desmond plan entirely at this point and sentence Juno to her fate inside the Grand Temple. Sealed. Juno then finds the Technology that preserves the Conscience and then begins to formulate her own Scheme and continue, albeit differently, Minerva`s plan. She manages to find Haytham Kenway and his Son, Connor as Ancestors of Desmond. She uses the Key as the catalyst of this plan.

Meanwhile, Minerva and Tinia resolve to walk to the earth spreading their knowledge to help humanity grow, but Minerva decided to take one last peak into the Future in hopes that MAYBE Desmond succeeds, but unfortunately finds out what Juno had done and how much she had altered their final Solution deciding to instead convince Desmond to abandon saving the world altogether in order to keep Juno imprisoned.

Now there are a few things that are unexplained. "Only SHE remains to be found" Who is she ? I`m convinced it`s a Descendant of Eve, but seeing as that plan was foiled by Juno`s meddling, that never comes to fruition and instead we have what occurred in AC III. a completely altered set of events than what TWCB had intended.

"Centuries too late, you and the Templars have wasted time fighting" That is the true Mystery of this whole thing. Why then ? Why transmit it to Desmond ? Why not someone earlier ? My guess is that the Desmond TWCB saw was somehow different. What I mean by this is that the Templar and Assassin war has held the evolution of the Human race immensely and thus putting the final nail in the coffin of Minerva`s plan.

monster_rambo
11-29-2012, 06:16 AM
Interesting speculation. Could of had more views if you posted something along the lines "I hate this ****ing game" or "Ubisoft sucks".

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 06:17 AM
Interesting speculation. Could of had more views if you posted something along the lines "I hate this ****ing game" or "Ubisoft sucks".
I know xD I contemplated doing so, but....i`m a good guy:p (Not really I`m a ****)

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 07:06 AM
(Not really I`m a ****)

Not hard to guess.. xD

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 07:12 AM
Not hard to guess.. xD
Yeah, I haven't been doing a good job of hiding it either..:p

Durakken
11-29-2012, 07:16 AM
Except nothing you said is actually said in the game and you contradict the game right off.

The war is given as the reason why TWCB didn't pick up on the flare in the first place. You're presuming a Jor-El situation where they knew and noone would listen so went about conspiring to do these other things which isn't supported.

Also your reasoning for the large human population is devoid of historical knowledge. History almost always plays out that in any culture that has slaves, slaves outnumber citizens often by something like at least 4 times. That is part of the 3/4 compromise in american history. There were so many slaves that the north was afraid that if you counted them and gave them the vote the vote would be unfair due to a small group getting to represent a large group that technically weren't citizens, but at the same time there were so many slaves that not counting them at all would make the citizen population reaaaally small.

reposted here from the thread you copy and pasted this into...

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 07:26 AM
Except nothing you said is actually said in the game and you contradict the game right off.

The war is given as the reason why TWCB didn't pick up on the flare in the first place. You're presuming a Jor-El situation where they knew and noone would listen so went about conspiring to do these other things which isn't supported.

Also your reasoning for the large human population is devoid of historical knowledge. History almost always plays out that in any culture that has slaves, slaves outnumber citizens often by something like at least 4 times. That is part of the 3/4 compromise in american history. There were so many slaves that the north was afraid that if you counted them and gave them the vote the vote would be unfair due to a small group getting to represent a large group that technically weren't citizens, but at the same time there were so many slaves that not counting them at all would make the citizen population reaaaally small.

reposted here from the thread you copy and pasted this into...
To your first sentence...YOU DO NOT SAAAAY ??? Nothing of this is said in the game ?? And no I did not propose a Jor-El situation Where did you get that from ? Also, it is apparent that TWCB knew of the Solar flare before the War..I don't know if you paid attention, but they tried solutions to prevent the Flare...and you`re incorporating History into Fantasy...Seriously ? I don't see how History can devoid what I said, Historical slavery is CLEARLY different from the Slavery of the Human race.. Obviously these events do not follow history..Unless you`ll tell me a Solar flare actually happened 75,000 years ago..

Durakken
11-29-2012, 07:37 AM
Yes you are proposing a jor-el situation as the game flatly states that the flare wasn't discovered until the breakout of the war which means those attempts at saving themselves couldn't have happened until after the beginning of the war which means that them starting the war as one of their plans to save something of themselves is nonsense and backwards. The only way you can then propose that is the Jor-El situation where a group figures it outs warns them, but is laughed at, and so they go about conspiring to save something despite the majority thinking they are daft.

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 07:44 AM
Yes you are proposing a jor-el situation as the game flatly states that the flare wasn't discovered until the breakout of the war which means those attempts at saving themselves couldn't have happened until after the beginning of the war which means that them starting the war as one of their plans to save something of themselves is nonsense and backwards. The only way you can then propose that is the Jor-El situation where a group figures it outs warns them, but is laughed at, and so they go about conspiring to save something despite the majority thinking they are daft.
Again, No...Juno, Tinia and Minerva are Powerful leading figures in the TWCB Society, how the hell can they be laughed at ?? They simply are the ones that act to save the world, because...you know..They`re powerful leading figures..

Also, regarding that next bit, I`m pretty sure that no where is it stated that ONLY AFTER the war started did they start solutions..They may have started solutions before the War and then continued throughout the War..So my point can still stand despite this piece of error on my part..

Durakken
11-29-2012, 07:50 AM
Again, No...Juno, Tinia and Minerva are Powerful leading figures in the TWCB Society, how the hell can they be laughed at ?? They simply are the ones that act to save the world, because...you know..They`re powerful leading figures..

Though that is not actually known... they are powerful members after the catastrophe, but that's nothing to say of before....

Also, regarding that next bit, I`m pretty sure that no where is it stated that ONLY AFTER the war started did they start solutions..They may have started solutions before the War and then continued throughout the War..So my point can still stand despite this piece of error on my part..

Read what I wrote.
Solutions can't be figured out if there is no problem
There was no known problem before the war
When the problem was discovered, according to what is said, the war stops... so the time line goes...

1) Adam and Eve freed
2) War starts
3) Flare discovered
4) War stops
5) Solutions start to be worked on.
6) Flare happens

That is what the game states happens. What you are saying happens is.

1) Flare discovered
2) Solutions start to be worked on
3) Adam and Eve are freed
4) War starts
5) Flare happens
6) War stops

See the problem?

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 07:55 AM
Though that is not actually known... they are powerful members after the catastrophe, but that's nothing to say of before....

Sure...A statue of the 3 of them is not a confirmation that they were powerful leading figures...Suuuuure

Read what I wrote.
Solutions can't be figured out if there is no problem
There was no known problem before the war
When the problem was discovered, according to what is said, the war stops... so the time line goes...

1) Adam and Eve freed
2) War starts
3) Flare discovered
4) War stops
5) Solutions start to be worked on.
6) Flare happens

That is what the game states happens. What you are saying happens is.

1) Flare discovered
2) Solutions start to be worked on
3) Adam and Eve are freed
4) War starts
5) Flare happens
6) War stops

See the problem?
The War never Stopped, Tinia states that they worked in the Vault to avoid the war that raged above, So yes while they were working, The war was still waging on...The Flare is what ended it and that timeline was never shown in the game...The timeline is not something that`s known, Also..Assassins Creed Liberation (Spoilers) DOES confirm that Juno, Tinia and Minerva are the ones that freed The humans and chose Eve as the leader of this Rebellion..(/spoilers)

Durakken
11-29-2012, 08:40 AM
I'll have to look into it. I haven't seen any of the DS/Vita/PSP/ side games though I meant to if i could find good play throughs which aren't annoying with people that talk over things, say annoying things, have annoying voices, and have good video... I also have watched the mini-movie, read the comics, or read the books.

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 08:44 AM
I'll have to look into it.
Indeed..You had to look into a lot of other things too. You do not have to look for a playthrough, though..

Just the Wiki or a simple Search on the Internet..

Durakken
11-29-2012, 09:08 AM
I forgot to respond to some things.
It is stated that the war stopped and continued. Don't know Tinia's position in the grand scheme of things but it is possible that both are true. That the War did stop to the greater extent, but people who couldn't get over it continued on. This happens plenty of times.

The timeline that i stated is as was stated in the game. It is not laid out in some graphic, but that is the course of events as presented by Minerva and Juno.

The spoiler section... I don't know so I have to look into it. I saw someone point out that it isn't clear who it is and not sure if that applies here. It is however possible that they did set the events into action without knowing about the flare. It is also possible that Minerva knows more and isn't letting on as she is the one who is best with the "numbers." but if you say the solutions were started before the war then you are clearly proposing something that didn't happen because it doesn't make sense for them to act in that way given what they have said or you are proposing motives far beyond the motives that you originally stated.

In other words, if it is true that Freeing mankind a solution to the flare thing then it is likely NOT a solution to the flare, but rather a lie within a lie where there is some long term plan that just so happens to have been servoced by the flare

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 09:22 AM
I forgot to respond to some things.
It is stated that the war stopped and continued. Don't know Tinia's position in the grand scheme of things but it is possible that both are true. That the War did stop to the greater extent, but people who couldn't get over it continued on. This happens plenty of times.

The timeline that i stated is as was stated in the game. It is not laid out in some graphic, but that is the course of events as presented by Minerva and Juno.

The spoiler section... I don't know so I have to look into it. I saw someone point out that it isn't clear who it is and not sure if that applies here. It is however possible that they did set the events into action without knowing about the flare. It is also possible that Minerva knows more and isn't letting on as she is the one who is best with the "numbers." but if you say the solutions were started before the war then you are clearly proposing something that didn't happen because it doesn't make sense for them to act in that way given what they have said or you are proposing motives far beyond the motives that you originally stated.

In other words, if it is true that Freeing mankind a solution to the flare thing then it is likely NOT a solution to the flare, but rather a lie within a lie where there is some long term plan that just so happens to have been servoced by the flare
When was it stated that the war stopped and continued ?? The war kept waging on like I said and during this, or possibly before (Which is the point of my speculation), The trio worked on their Solutions. Also, the timeline you stated is factually wrong and was never stated nor shown in the game. (Juno never even makes mention of the war or its events) Minerva and Jupiter are the only ones that provide some order of events.

I played the Vita game, so you can take my word for it..Yeah..

Again, Like I said it was never mentioned WHEN exactly they started their Solutions...It is known; however, that they were still trying solutions during the War, I am merely proposing that they may have started these Solutions BEFORE the War and it carried on throughout the war.

nothing in the game contradicts what I said..I`m simply filling in holes by proposing..

Durakken
11-29-2012, 09:30 AM
When was it stated that the war stopped and continued ?? The war kept waging on like I said and during this, or possibly before (Which is the point of my speculation), The trio worked on their Solutions. Also, the timeline you stated is factually wrong and was never stated nor shown in the game. (Juno never even makes mention of the war or its events) Minerva and Jupiter are the only ones that provide some order of events.

I played the Vita game, so you can take my word for it..Yeah..

Again, Like I said it was never mentioned WHEN exactly they started their Solutions...It is known; however, that they were still trying solutions during the War, I am merely proposing that they may have started these Solutions BEFORE the War and it carried on throughout the war.

nothing in the game contradicts what I said..I`m simply filling in holes by proposing..

Basic logic you are failing at or your reading comprehension is lacking. I've explained several times that Solutions cannot be researched for a problem before the problem is known. This fact gives you a time line for what they are saying.

This failure on yours and many others' part is why I almost never rely on second hand sources. You almost always get it wrong, misunderstand, and misrepresent what is actually said or shown.

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 09:36 AM
Basic logic you are failing at or your reading comprehension is lacking. I've explained several times that Solutions cannot be researched for a problem before the problem is known. This fact gives you a time line for what they are saying.

This failure on yours and many others' part is why I almost never rely on second hand sources. You almost always get it wrong, misunderstand, and misrepresent what is actually said or shown.
Oh God you`re using the "lack of" excuse now ? There is nothing in the game that says WHEN exactly the trio discovered the Impeding Flare. Only that they found out that it was too late when they discovered it.. (Juno explains how some of their Solutions needed more time to be Implemented properly)

Again, I`m proposing something that does not contradict the in-game facts in any way..The things you claim were never mentioned in the game, there is no tangible structure of events, only a rough Chronological order and I`m SPECULATING (Hear that ?) on how the time line goes..

Come to think of it...It looks like you are the one failing at basic logic or are lacking in reading comprehension..

(Hilarious how you claim I have "failures" while your supposed factual timeline is literally FULL of errors and wrongs)

Durakken
11-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Save for the whole first time you hear the story from the only source that supposedly isn't lying to you who says
"So busy were we with Earthly concerns, we failed to notice the heavens. And by the time we did The world burned till naught remained but ash..."
This is directly after she mentioned the war
placing the discovery of the flare after the war.

She also says The temples were built by those who knew to turn away from war. Again, if they were for finding solutions or for taking refuges as seems to be their point in both cases then that implies they were built after the war started.

Minerva is not trying to confuse you so she would tell as much as she could in a linear order and she isn't supposedly lying so what she says has more value than whatever Jupiter or Juno says.

If Minerva is the one that fomented rebellion with even then the line i quote still indicates that she was so busy with that that she didn't see the flare. What is said in no way indicates that the solution to the flare problem is for humans to rebel but rather that whatever their plans were the flare interrupted them.

montagemik
11-29-2012, 10:07 AM

You SURE about that ---------Silly me thought TWCB could use the Nexus to forsee Many future possibilities or outcomes . Maybe i misunderstood huh ??
YEAH OK . :rolleyes:

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 10:17 AM
Save for the whole first time you hear the story from the only source that supposedly isn't lying to you who says
"So busy were we with Earthly concerns, we failed to notice the heavens. And by the time we did The world burned till naught remained but ash..."
This is directly after she mentioned the war
placing the discovery of the flare after the war.

She also says The temples were built by those who knew to turn away from war. Again, if they were for finding solutions or for taking refuges as seems to be their point in both cases then that implies they were built after the war started.

Minerva is not trying to confuse you so she would tell as much as she could in a linear order and she isn't supposedly lying so what she says has more value than whatever Jupiter or Juno says.

If Minerva is the one that fomented rebellion with even then the line i quote still indicates that she was so busy with that that she didn't see the flare. What is said in no way indicates that the solution to the flare problem is for humans to rebel but rather that whatever their plans were the flare interrupted them.
Oh I totally forgot the part where TWCB could see the Future...and when Tinia said that "WE BUILT THEM UNDERGROUND TO AVOID THE WAR THAT WAGED ABOVE"

Would you like me to highlight it for you ??Or maybe put a pretty rainbow on it ?? The ending to AC III also shows how Minerva can hide things from Desmond, because "It is complicated"

zhengyingli
11-29-2012, 10:22 AM
Wasn't the "only she remains to be found" line spoken by Juno? Why would she want Desmond to complete Minerva's goals if Juno wanted to thwart it?

Durakken
11-29-2012, 10:24 AM
You SURE about that ---------Silly me thought TWCB could use the Nexus to forsee Many future possibilities or outcomes . Maybe i misunderstood huh ??
YEAH OK . :rolleyes:

Actually no. As far as we know Minerva was one of only a few people that could do it as it was her job to research "the numbers" and it was she who made the discovery or what not.

Also the system only works if they actually do look. There is a difference between being able to do something and doing it.

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Wasn't the "only she remains to be found" line spoken by Juno? Why would she want Desmond to complete Minerva's goals if Juno wanted to thwart it?
That was before Juno started her own plans in my speculation..

Juno feigns allegiance to Tinia and Minerva`s plan and the trio proceed with it, including Juno at that point..

She did not want to thwart Minerva`s plans actually, she used it later to further her own

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 10:28 AM
Actually no. As far as we know Minerva was one of only a few people that could do it as it was her job to research "the numbers" and it was she who made the discovery or what not.

Also the system only works if they actually do look. There is a difference between being able to do something and doing it.
How do you know Minerva didn't do it then ?? IT`S NOT KNOWN !! and im proposing that Minerva indeed did..

zhengyingli
11-29-2012, 11:10 AM
That was before Juno started her own plans in my speculation..

Juno feigns allegiance to Tinia and Minerva`s plan and the trio proceed with it, including Juno at that point..

She did not want to thwart Minerva`s plans actually, she used it later to further her own

That makes sense, or else she wouldn't be able to fool Tinia in the Nexus of Time. Though I did believe that Juno's incorporating Minerva's plan to suit the former's need, it was never clear to me about when the latter started to deviate. At the very least we know Desmond's quest for the key was totally Juno's intention, am I right? I think eventually we need answers on how Minerva's peek-into-the-future tech works because I would've thought that after finding out Juno's plan in ACIII, Minerva could've gone back in time to revisit ACII, because there seems to be limiting factors with chatting across time.

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 11:16 AM
That makes sense, or else she wouldn't be able to fool Tinia in the Nexus of Time. Though I did believe that Juno's incorporating Minerva's plan to suit the former's need, it was never clear to me about when the latter started to deviate. At the very least we know Desmond's quest for the key was totally Juno's intention, am I right? I think eventually we need answers on how Minerva's peek-into-the-future tech works because I would've thought that after finding out Juno's plan in ACIII, Minerva could've gone back in time to revisit ACII, because there seems to be limiting factors with chatting across time.
Juno never believed or agreed with Tinia`s and Minerva`s plan to free humanity in the first place and was not shy to admit it, but she, according to my speculation, "Played along" for now and started working on HER plans some time later..

I believe she only started to formulate her own plans sometime during Minerva`s building of the Eye..She tampered with the thing, Minerva and Tinia discover this and seal Juno in the Grand Temple and inside, Juno continues her plan using what`s left of Minerva`s resources and Knowledge..

Durakken
11-29-2012, 11:35 AM
you are proposing that minerva looked to the future, saw the flare and started the rebellion. This is not support and contradicts the game. I specifically quoted where you do.

The communicating with the future that minerva and the others do actually takes place probably closer to modern day than the flare. TWCB likely didn't completely die out till around around the BCE CE switch over, that is, if the reference i think they are making with the scrolls and fire is correct which is they tried to preserve their knowledge in the Library of Alexandria and when it burnt down they had to try something else and that is when they started with the communication through genetics strategy.

No idea when the split between Juno and Minerva happened but it must have been some time before that due to the mythologies.

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 11:40 AM
you are proposing that minerva looked to the future, saw the flare and started the rebellion. This is not support and contradicts the game. I specifically quoted where you do.

The communicating with the future that minerva and the others do actually takes place probably closer to modern day than the flare. TWCB likely didn't completely die out till around around the BCE CE switch over, that is, if the reference i think they are making with the scrolls and fire is correct which is they tried to preserve their knowledge in the Library of Alexandria and when it burnt down they had to try something else and that is when they started with the communication through genetics strategy.

No idea when the split between Juno and Minerva happened but it must have been some time before that due to the mythologies.
And I quoted for you to show you how you`re wrong..Nothing contradicts the game..It was not said that Minerva NEVER looked into the Future...They knew of the first Solar Flare and worked to stop it..FACT

I really have no interest in dragging this out with you. you`re dense and clearly do not know what you`re talking about evident by the many errors and false claims you made..

So in summary, stop talking, because you have no idea what you`re talking about..

psf22
11-29-2012, 11:42 AM

Yes, you can start a conversation with Rebecca after retrieving the 1st or 2nd (?) power source where he says something along the lines of: "Why is it what we need to save the world locked behind a door?" Sort of insinuating about why they were there, what they expected, but also doubt as if it was some sort of trick, you could hear it by the intonation in which he said it. You could easily overhear it though, it was just a small line.

zhengyingli
11-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Yes, you can start a conversation with Rebecca after retrieving the 1st or 2nd (?) power source where he says something along the lines of: "Why is it what we need to save the world locked behind a door?" Sort of insinuating about why they were there, what they expected, but also doubt as if it was some sort of trick, you could hear it by the intonation in which he said it. You could easily overhear it though, it was just a small line.

I do remember. Some lines I just can't seem to remember when needed.

psf22
11-29-2012, 12:17 PM
I do remember. Some lines I just can't seem to remember when needed.

The game had a lot of these subtle hints, it was filled with twists and details leading up to them, but it was easy to overlook or misinterpret them especially if you didn't pay close attention.
I particularly liked that about this game.

mikerijnders
11-29-2012, 12:29 PM
how can you get the aquila outfit and the colonial assassin oufit

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 12:32 PM
So Apparently that Happened ^

psf22
11-29-2012, 12:34 PM
LMAO how random?!

Maybe he thought it was a how-to (DOES explain) page, how to do killstreak, how to acquire Aquila outfit etc.

mikerijnders
11-29-2012, 12:35 PM
i can't get them even if i past sequence 6

psf22
11-29-2012, 12:36 PM
This is forcibly level..

mikerijnders
11-29-2012, 12:38 PM
how to get the aquila outfit

LightRey
11-29-2012, 12:41 PM
how to get the aquila outfit
Dude. Wrong thread. -___-

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 01:03 PM
xD Sad yet funny..

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 01:04 PM
This is forcibly level..

Forcibly.... O.o

psf22
11-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Forcibly.... O.o

Religiously level..

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 01:06 PM
Lmfao!!

He is religiously asking about the Aquila outfit :|

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 11:33 PM
I hate all of you

TrueAssassin77
11-29-2012, 11:50 PM
I hate all of you

me too? :O

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 12:45 AM
me too? :O
Not yet

pirate1802
11-30-2012, 04:33 AM
I hate you like I love you?

KH_Austin
11-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Actually, I agree with Assassin_M about this. It makes sense.

So, what do you think is happening in the world of AC after Desmond saved the world? Maybe Abstergo got wind of Juno doing stuff.. I wish there was a way to know what went on after his death.

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Actually, I agree with Assassin_M about this. It makes sense.

So, what do you think is happening in the world of AC after Desmond saved the world? Maybe Abstergo got wind of Juno doing stuff.. I wish there was a way to know what went on after his death.
I think that`s what AC initiates is for...

rupok2
12-01-2012, 05:30 AM
Its a good theory but I distinctly remember minerva or tinia saying that the reason they didn't predict the solar flare earlier was BECAUSE OF THE WAR. Meaning the war distracted them from the impending doom. They could have had more time had they known earlier. However your part about the alternate timeline is plausible however it sounds a bit too much like retconning tbh. Its a good theory tho.

KH_Austin
12-01-2012, 05:50 AM
I think that`s what AC initiates is for...

Is that website still up and running? :O

I thought it would be shut down since AC3 is out already.

infamous_ezio
12-02-2012, 11:03 AM
nice read. I think their are some meanings behind clays message. I think the ending with brotherhood was just a reference for desmond to free juno. "only she remains to be found" she literally being juno, the key to saving the world. "awaken the sixth", in TLA one of the messages left behind were "beware the daughter of the sixth", the sixth being juno. and at the end of revelations when william opens the van we see a gate with the female symbol.. well that's the way i see it.