PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for improvement of AC3

ShakalSerb
11-28-2012, 11:01 PM
1.It would be good to see the breath of NPC's while snow weather.
2.NPC could trembling on cold weather too.
3.NPC could run while rain and some of them could use umbrella or something else instead of walking like nothing is happening
4.It would be great if Connor could take on and off hud anytime we want.
5.I bet that all players want Naval Battle in Multiplayer mode

Sry for bad grammar :D

Deaths-Assassin
11-29-2012, 01:46 AM
one thing that bugs me is the menu interface, i either have to use arrow keys to navigate (which one is not working, and i cant reassign them as far as i can tell). or i have to click on the little key sybol. this is frustrating for so many reasons. they should make the menu nav match the binded movement keys for character control and why must i press enter or backspace to enter or exit menus, make the mouse navigation click on the entire menu name not just the little key icon? the current navagation was poorly designed and cumbersome, why can i see this yet it seems to evade the developers? it is their job, is it not to make things efficient and enjoyable. Another note about the keybinding interface, it does not indicate when you have selected a control for binding which makes player have to constantly rebind their mouse button cause they accidentally bind it thinking it didnt register the click. why? is it not and has it not been part of keybinding interfaces forever. Are we going back in time? I noticed the same thing on chivalry medieval warfare another newly released game. Do devs not even test their own game? Heres a thought (hire me as a long time game enthusiast I can design a great game and i have so many fantastic ideas and dont miss the obvious).

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-29-2012, 11:35 AM
Hi guys, please ensure you put this in this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720979