PDA

View Full Version : rare site to see in assassin's creed 3

THEIMORTALBEING
11-28-2012, 06:05 PM
I find it hard that carriages and couriers are hard to find. in fact I only spot 4 carriages and 2 couriers playing through assassin's creed 3. I think ubisoft should add more to the games so I can complete the thieves guild and earn the achievement.

if anyone can help me contact ubisoft or willing to help discuss this problem please fill free to comment

Rogue-Eaglet
11-28-2012, 06:24 PM
For the carriages, stick to the main road in the southern part of the Frontier. It's the one that goes through Monmouth, Trey's Wood and Scotch Plains. The convoys have a tendency to spawn there more than anywhere else on the map.

As for the couriers, just wander around the cities doing other challenges, one will eventually pop up on the screen. I'll admit, they're as rare as the Templar Tax Collectors from ACR.

THEIMORTALBEING
11-28-2012, 06:58 PM
I would wandering around looking for the courier because I already beat everything except thieves guild thanks for the help with the carriages

Element CL
11-28-2012, 07:39 PM
I dont have a tough time finding a carriage. Find a road that has tire wear on it. If you're on a road that has 2 rows of dirt with patch grass still growing down the middle like a broken stripe, that's what you want to follow.