PDA

View Full Version : RE: Assassin's Creed III Digital Deluxe Edition's Season's Pass

medavroog
11-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Update: I posted this thread in the wrong section of Forum, beseech an admin to move my thread into the Help section; thank you.

For those who would tell me to file a ticket to the support instead, please do hold that thought until finished reading my text, in so doing understand my reason of addressing the issue on this forum.

I have aquired the Assassin's Creed III - Digital Deluxe Edition (PC version) which is promised with a Season's Pass for accessing DLC. After I have entered my Game Activation Code into the Extras - Redeem Code, I got a few Unlock Messages and one odd message: the last message I got tells me that, I have Unlocked a DLC which I have NOT downloaded.

I am very confused at this message: is the Digital Deluxe Edition lacking a file which is supposed to be a part of the Season's Pass? or was the message telling me that, I have acquired the access to a Future DLC yet to be released?

I have already filed this issue as a ticket to the support, but the support's response was both just odd and idiotic: the support told me that, the Season's Pass is the "SAME Code as the Game Activation Code" and, told me to "ENTER that Code in the Extras - Redeem Code". Well, first of all, I ALREADLY KNEW THAT and ALREADY DID THAT; secondly, THAT was NOT even what I asked of them! The support also told me that, I will get 16 confirmation messages after enter the code. Wait a second! 16 msg?!!

So, I am just confused. The support just fails at giving me answers, so I seek those on the forum here to help answering the following questions:

1- How many unlock messages supposed we get from the Season's Pass so far? (I surely did NOT get 16 messages)
2- What can be explained with that last unlock message of mine, telling me I lack the DLC which the code unlocks?

Thank You.

cmrggamer
11-28-2012, 07:16 PM
I think I got 16 unlock messages...Did you download the Benedict Arnold Missions DLC? Maybe that's what it's referring to?

medavroog
11-28-2012, 07:56 PM
I think I got 16 unlock messages...Did you download the Benedict Arnold Missions DLC? Maybe that's what it's referring to?

I did not get 16 unlock messages, just 3 or four (which is bad in this case). The email I got from Ubisoft did not have the Benedict Arnold DLC, I am now upset because I paid for the Deluxe Edition. I will send another ticket to them, to demande for the Benedict Arnold DLC's download.

Thanks.

cmrggamer
11-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Really? That's strange. It wasn't included in your order (along with the soundtrack, Washington's journal PDF, and instructions for the Season Pass)? Because if it was you need to download it and install it and then put in your code again

medavroog
11-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Really? That's strange. It wasn't included in your order (along with the soundtrack, Washington's journal PDF, and instructions for the Season Pass)? Because if it was you need to download it and install it and then put in your code again

I got only three downloads: the game's installer, the soundtrack, and the journal PDF. I also have one single "Digital Rights" code (and since I have already input it in the extra, it cannot be used again). So, the Benedict Arnold DLC's download was never included in the email. This is just very annoying.

cmrggamer
11-28-2012, 10:42 PM
That would be annoying! I'm sorry that happened! I hope you get everything you paid for!

medavroog
11-29-2012, 03:56 PM
That would be annoying! I'm sorry that happened! I hope you get everything you paid for!

I have un-installed, and then, re-installed the Assassin's Creed III; then, I unsync my game with cloud as well as removed the folder named "54" from its location, in so doing allowed me to re-check the unlocking messages...indeed, I am missing the Benedict Arnold DLC because the 16th message told me that I lack the DLC. As for the reason of why I originally only got so few messages, it seem to be my first install was damaged (odd that, the game can still run with a damaged install, and never stated the install was not complete) and not complete. Of the unlock confirmations minus the last missing one for the DLC, they are as follows (hope you can check they are the same as what you received):

- Captain of the Aquila's Uniform (the bow on this attire is just a nay, it looks so odd)
- Traditional Colonial Assassin's Outfit (it looks like those old mailman's uniform in my country)
- Obwandiyag's War Club (beautiful in damage, ugly in looks)
- Pirate Flintlock (I was told this was supposed to be named as the "Flintlock Musket" until whatever the reason it is renamed)
- Sharpshooter Package (this lured me into playing the MP, and all I can say is...I need "more training")
- Redcoat Package (okay...)
- Boarding Axe (okay...)
- Scottish Flintlock (at least, it is better than the normal "standard issue" flintlock)
- An Upgraded Naval Convoy (a free convoy is good...)
- New Colours for Aquila (...and How do we Change Aquila's Colours?)
- Lost Mayan Ruins (this Mission almost gave me heart-attacks...)
- Ghost War (...have yet to try it)
- Sinking a Secret (...actually, it isn't sinking "a secret", but rather, sinking "many secrets")

I am still waiting the support to respond to my ticket and send me the missing DLC's download. Despite knowing they claim to address the tickets from 24hr-48hr: when they responded to tell me the redeem code is the same as the digital rights code (as if shall I am stupid), they responded right-a-way fast; now, when the tables are turned against them, the support is surely slow in the response.

who-can-i-be
02-03-2013, 02:07 PM
A bit late, I know, but are you all set now? I ask because I'm planning to get the Deluxe version myself.
You DID get the Season Pass, right? A lot of people seem conflicting regarding it. Did you get the Battle Hardened Pack?
Thanks.

Black_Widow9
02-04-2013, 05:55 AM
A bit late, I know, but are you all set now? I ask because I'm planning to get the Deluxe version myself.
You DID get the Season Pass, right? A lot of people seem conflicting regarding it. Did you get the Battle Hardened Pack?
Thanks.
If you do decide to purchase the game and you are having issues with download content you will need to contact the Retailer. I highly recommend purchasing the game from a reputable site. ;)