PDA

View Full Version : what was your favourite and least favourite ac ending/

ajl992008
11-27-2012, 11:39 PM
ok so my favourite ending is revelations, it was an emotional ending seeing ezio and altair's endings and the speech ezio made when he entered the vault was just amazing and for me the most memorable moment of the series.

my least favourite was ac3, now dont misunderstand me, i loved the ending itself and what happened, what i absolutely HATED was the way it was done, it was so quick and not at all epic seeing as it was an end to a trilogy. the way it was shown could have been improved with some added extras:

1. desmond should have had a small conversation between each of the team and say little good bye to them.
2. desmond could have a little monologue like ezio did at the end of acr.
3. i was hoping a proper good bye to desmond, would'nt it have been epic if we could have used the nexus of time to have ezio altair connor and desmond in the same place and desmond if could talk to them about his experiences and say thank you to them, that would have been epic.

was was your most and least favourite ending and why?

psf22
11-27-2012, 11:46 PM
Boring reply, but i basically agree with your post.

ajl992008
11-28-2012, 08:19 PM
nice lol

NeverThat
11-28-2012, 08:44 PM
ok so my favourite ending is revelations, it was an emotional ending seeing ezio and altair's endings and the speech ezio made when he entered the vault was just amazing and for me the most memorable moment of the series.

my least favourite was ac3, now dont misunderstand me, i loved the ending itself and what happened, what i absolutely HATED was the way it was done, it was so quick and not at all epic seeing as it was an end to a trilogy. the way it was shown could have been improved with some added extras:

1. desmond should have had a small conversation between each of the team and say little good bye to them.
3. i was hoping a proper good bye to desmond, would'nt it have been epic if we could have used the nexus of time to have ezio altair connor and desmond in the same place and desmond if could talk to them about his experiences and say thank you to them, that would have been epic.

I agree. Revelations and AC1 had the best endings while AC3 had the worst ending. I like Revelations for all the reasons you mentioned and AC1 ending was good because it left me wanting more. Wondering what will happen when Desmond finally finally realizes his Matrix potential as a true assassin to save the world. AC3 ending left me with a 'that's it?' reaction. An epic, amazing story built up through the past 4 games ends like this? Connor's story ended ok but there was no real moment of glory or final confrontation for Desmond or anything. I too was expecting something with Altair and Ezio being that that they were Desmond's Morpheus so to speak. AC3's ending made me feel like Ubi is truly milking the series at this point but time will tell how things play out.

DarthEzio55
11-28-2012, 08:59 PM
For it would be in this order, greatest to least, with a reaction.
Ac2- My Reaction: WTF! This Awesome.
Acb:-My Reaction: WTH! No! Lucy, But it's Still Awesome.
ACR- My Reaction: I Can't Wait For AC3!
AC1- My Reaction: I can't Wait till AC2
AC3- My reaction: Disappointed

SweetsMachineGun
11-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Favorite - ACR
Least Favorite -ACIII... oh my god this was the most disappointing, anti-climatic ending ever.

gyigyo
11-29-2012, 06:44 PM
Ac3 ending was the best no need emotionaly after all they assassins lol

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 06:47 PM
Favourite ending: ACR ending
Least favourite ending: ACB ending.

I don't really hate any AC ending..

kuled2012
11-29-2012, 06:52 PM
Revelations ending was so beautiful when Ezio called out to Desmond and just before that replaying Altair's final moments..Thrilling. I don't have an ending that disappointed me to be honest, AC3's ending lacked emotion but it was still good for me.

pacmanate
11-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Agreed with the AC3 ending. What happened didn't have to happen THAT fast. They could have spared 5 - 10 minutes of ending development/goodbyes.

TheHumanTowel
11-29-2012, 07:01 PM
Favourite Ending: AC2. Seriously love this ending. Huge wtf reveal that raises a load of questions and get's you excited for the next game. Classic AC ending.

Least Favourite Ending: ACR. ACR's ending was just Jupiter telling us what Minerva told us already in AC2 except this time with an out of place cgi cutscene to go with it. It didn't tell us anything we didn't already know and pretty much sums up how pointless a game Revelations was.

Kaschra
11-29-2012, 07:05 PM

I agree with everything you said.

Revelations ending is utterly beautiful and epic, I still get goosebumps whenever I watch it. It is my favourite scene of all AC games, yes, I admit that now. It brought perfect closure to both Ezio and Altair. And Ezio's speech to Desmond... I simply love it.
AC2 is second, I just LOVE that huge WTF moment.

AC3 ending was not emotional enough and way to rushed. Poor Desmond, he deserved more :/
But I don't hate it, it's okay IMO.

POP1Fan
11-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Favorite: Brotherhood. I hate Lucy.
Least Favorite: :confused: I don't have one... does Liberation count?

H4rry Pl0pper
11-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Revelations for sure, loved the closure to Ezio and Altair. I liked Connor's ending for AC3 but definitely not Desmond's. We've gotten to know Desmond playing the last 4 games and it just didn't feel like that grand ending that an Assassin's game should have. Though I am curious who will be next to sit in the animus...