PDA

View Full Version : I have concerns!!!!!

Jexx21
11-27-2012, 10:53 PM
AND LOT's Of Them!

There's so much crap in this game and I don't even know where to freaking start! First of all, Connor takes out his bow so strangely! There are so few dyes! Connor talks like a freaking robot! Dear god, how can you people not see that this game is horrible!

And THAT Is not even the start of my problems!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent lectus justo, imperdiet non mattis at, fermentum in dui. Cras tristique auctor molestie. Nam nisi diam, lacinia elementum sodales nec, venenatis a ligula. Integer non elit eu erat vestibulum vehicula. Ut tempus, urna non posuere luctus, eros arcu suscipit nulla, vel imperdiet felis velit non velit. Ut nisi ipsum, volutpat eget dapibus in, vestibulum eget ligula. Nulla quis mauris metus, quis mollis ipsum.In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur magna nisi, eleifend ut dictum non, sagittis at dolor. Aliquam fermentum, nisl id tincidunt blandit, quam elit pulvinar felis, et ultricies arcu eros ac libero. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed in dapibus eros. Nam a enim vitae lectus interdum sagittis vel ac dolor. *** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras dolor nisl, molestie id volutpat interdum, faucibus at turpis. Mauris semper iaculis augue et congue. Pellentesque id nunc vitae leo pharetra tincidunt. Sed at egestas nisl. Vestibulum placerat turpis et metus egestas eu accumsan felis laoreet. Nullam posuere, dolor sit amet pulvinar faucibus, massa enim faucibus lacus, id scelerisque risus augue a eros. Duis porta vehicula sodales. Praesent euismod pulvinar tortor, a porttitor purus gravida id.Proin odio nibh, fringilla vitae vulputate eget, commodo a est. Quisque ullamcorper nulla eget nisi feugiat posuere varius eros pretium. Vivamus accumsan consequat nibh, a sagittis odio cursus a. Nunc gravida erat sit amet risus congue gravida. Nullam ornare accumsan nunc, sed semper lacus fermentum at. Integer congue convallis tellus in malesuada. Praesent varius dolor ut lorem tempus id congue lacus aliquet. Proin magna mauris, lobortis in ultrices eu, ornare non purus. Vestibulum pellentesque imperdiet risus id feugiat. Nunc ultrices elit et neque dictum bibendum. Cras pellentesque tincidunt metus a aliquet. In vitae mauris quam. In ullamcorper urna ut eros elementum mollis. Mauris congue diam id mi tempus pretium. Aenean ut tortor orci, lacinia venenatis nunc. Maecenas vel turpis nisl.Maecenas id tellus purus, vitae ullamcorper purus. Nunc tincidunt interdum odio eu sodales. Pellentesque purus velit, tempus et dictum ac, mollis tincidunt odio. Integer in justo a turpis suscipit suscipit. Nulla auctor lacus sit amet dui rutrum ac tristique enim aliquam. Fusce accumsan neque quis turpis lobortis vulputate. Aenean vitae quam sem, in euismod mi. Maecenas consequat condimentum pulvinar. Maecenas laoreet dictum nunc, vitae tempor diam vestibulum quis. Phasellus non enim lectus, in tempus mi.Donec porta aliquet leo, ac fringilla metus dictum non. Aliquam erat volutpat. Donec molestie viverra leo, rhoncus vestibulum quam consectetur a. Aenean non tellus et dolor posuere luctus non sed urna. Ut dui lectus, vehicula sit amet pellentesque id, lacinia id sapien. In eros velit, ultricies sed laoreet vitae, porttitor id enim. In mattis dapibus ante vitae semper. Aliquam ultrices, nisi in vulputate convallis, neque leo luctus enim, vel vestibulum nisl tellus ac elit. Vestibulum ipsum erat, rutrum sed lobortis ac, egestas vel augue. Phasellus pharetra lacus id massa porta sed suscipit metus semper. Ut consequat rutrum augue, ut placerat enim commodo eu. Morbi erat odio, molestie at vestibulum nec, eleifend et magna. Suspendisse condimentum imperdiet mauris, at sagittis est mollis rutrum. Nullam leo urna, venenatis eu feugiat sed, aliquam id elit. Nullam sodales nulla non nisl auctor ut bibendum lectus suscipit. Mauris lobortis rutrum erat a gravida.

zhengyingli
11-27-2012, 10:56 PM
I just ran this through a translator. What the hell? Immigration? Pollution?

ZephyrStrife
11-27-2012, 11:04 PM
I see the complainers are starting to get to Jexx now.

xx-pyro
11-27-2012, 11:48 PM
I share your concerns, absolutely ridiculous that Ubisoft could do this to us.

B_Crispino
11-27-2012, 11:50 PM
" Find a pot, but here's more, some of that here. We're not members of the players to drink more exciting. Resulting in faster from the shovel was pregnant." tottally agreed on that point

D.I.D.
11-28-2012, 12:11 AM
I just ran this through a translator. What the hell? Immigration? Pollution?

It's a block of text used as a placeholder by designers in the printing and web design industries. This is a spam thread complaining about complaints by other customers.

Assassin_M
11-28-2012, 01:27 AM
It's a block of text used as a placeholder by designers in the printing and web design industries. This is a spam thread complaining about complaints by other customers.
You don't say ?

pirate1802
11-28-2012, 04:07 AM
**** Ubisoft. My marriage was ruined because of them! I'm a broken man now. Let us all take our AC3 copies and and make a bonfire of it.

TrueAssassin77
11-28-2012, 04:10 AM
This page is required to post a comment. We just read, not a lot at school, in your article. Tomorrow tank responsible employee. For unless the platform, fringe element Craven, Awesome indicators. This tour was not pumping Learn. In order that the time, had not laid an urn of mourning, undertakes no eros bow, All Rights lucky skirmish or does not will. To save itself, the more it needs protein, and to identify needs and requirements. No more fear of any man, who can soft this ipsum.In Welcome to WordPress. More important than, as has been said, not deductible, but the pain shot. One mile, new players that season, here's how the cats, and here's more free. Beating, inhabit the sad old age and disease, spanned, and the advising hunger and the ugly need. But the impact of eros. For Information for the visitors or sometimes, and pain. Evenpages *** and * denotes required field, a ridiculous mouse will be born. Tomorrow more pain, more annoying it sometimes passes Saturdays. Moors, always a thrower augue and Row. Add it now life lion immigration rights. We want information. Read more and more fears about the need to ensure more bills. No one has posited, the pain not be published secondly, for the mass of the jaws of the pools, the pollutants that laughter Information from the masters. Our members carry vehicles. Product's temperature, the ferry's pure hatred id.Proin adapter, ecological needs of communication, it is a convenience. Each school has no need except freight Slideshow job price. Back to Top results-oriented nibh, the hatred from the course by the arrows. Was now pregnant Community Row designers. Find information-oriented now, but always at the fermentation tank. This hotel in the valley the earth nearby. This time it's to Process Row tank emissions. More great resources available options in the electric efficiency, not a pure play. Events that decide if this works bottom of the column. Electric pumping and drink now or said. Read More About the emissions. In More than. In reply comments banana soft element. My question this time the price of drilling. Welcome to consumer base, fringe tie now. Read or delete nisl.Maecenas Pure Life Products Preferences. Recent EU members now sometimes hatred. Beating pure wishes, and said time and a soft start to hate. This just in from the base takes up. No Information will be more and more comfortable for some. Please ensure no one's ugly here. Welcome to his life, as always, in my purchase. China's development management. Search Consultation now, all that drilling Read. We do not know, in the time mi.Donec Article lion, and our customers do not fear it. Contact. Until a new employee, it's a little porch. Welcome to Earth and not have pain but not mourning urn. In order to feel good a bed, not be published pellentesque vehicles this lacinia that underscores. In the job he wants, but it's just life, for the ferry. In front of a comprehensive protein always. Collage, unless the online Services, or a mourning for CSS players and regional pumping. Read it was, but more and more, or want to compare. We stress that the mass immigration gate News always. To rutrum OK to fit good for real estate. Heart disease was hatred, annoyance, but to identify any, Guest Please Login and great. Read others are funny, but the soft arrows is the official website. Find a pot, but here's more, some of that here. We're not members of the players to drink more exciting. Resulting in faster from the shovel was pregnant.

pirate1802
11-28-2012, 04:12 AM
Trueassassin is a senior member now.. shock and horror.

TrueAssassin77
11-28-2012, 04:15 AM
WWTH? how does that happen???

is it from number of post?

Sidizen
11-28-2012, 04:16 AM
Trueassassin is a senior member now.. shock and horror.

Okay?

rileypoole1234
11-28-2012, 04:17 AM
Jexx? Jexx?! JEXX?!!!?

Sidizen
11-28-2012, 04:20 AM
Okay?

Wow, after that post I became a member

pirate1802
11-28-2012, 04:26 AM
Wow, after that post I became a member

See. My posts are magic. You quoted one and became a member. Quote another one and you'll become a senior member xD

Jexx21
11-28-2012, 04:28 AM
Jexx? Jexx?! JEXX?!!!?
who's jexx.

TrueAssassin77
11-28-2012, 04:31 AM
hes to far gone...
RUN, SAVE YOURSELVES!!!

* starts to run. trips on showlace due to pathetic atheleticism. closes his eyes and screams until its all over*