PDA

View Full Version : 'Lying down' halfmoon/capital D on the map?

MoonEyes2k
11-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Yeah. This is what I have.
In the middle of the Boston map(well, not the middle middle, but...) there is something that looks like a capital D or a half-moon sign, lying on the flat part.
I can't find anything in the game, there? Seems to be a small market or something like. No one and nothing to interact with, as far as I can tell...but it is distinct against the normal house and street stuff on the map.

Is it THERE for something? Is there something that will come later, bleed-through from something else, or just there to make me yank my hair out in frustration?

cmrggamer
11-28-2012, 02:52 AM
I think it's vigilantes. I think I moved my cursor over it or looked a the icon menu thing and that's what it said.

RandomRansom
11-28-2012, 03:58 AM
I think it's vigilantes. I think I moved my cursor over it or looked a the icon menu thing and that's what it said.

Yep, they're vigilantes (that icon on the map represents where they can be found). I've never had them do anything to help me while I was being chased, but that's probably due to the telepathic redcoats who magically know where I am and when I'm escaping in their direction. I mean, I found vigilantes useful in the previous games (all of them that had vigilantes), but they never played a part in this game, even though they were in it.