PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with Sequence 8.3

H4rry Pl0pper
11-27-2012, 10:38 PM
title.

***SPOILERS***

I can't seem to get the constraints in one play through, it's either kill two militia or Washington's bodyguards survive, any advice? I Have watched plenty of youtube vids and just can't seem to get it

zhengyingli
11-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Rush Hickey immediately. He might get a kill in, but as long as the other one survives, the constraint is fulfilled. Tackle Hickey when you reach him, then fight the militia men coming towards you. Hickey will attempt to kill the leftover bodyguard from time to time, but if you keep distracting him with single slashes or by throwing him around, you'll eventually get two militia men down.

TreFacTor
11-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Run at the first soldier to the left, as soon as you are within a step, hit the attack button while still running, the next one is hit or miss, but i actually got it by just killing the initial guy that your chasing. killing those two is all that is needed I believe. good luck, this is one of those that's quirky....some times you can kill the first soldier and sometimes you can't...it helps if he's highlighted though.

H4rry Pl0pper
11-28-2012, 11:00 PM
thanks for the help, still can't seem to get it, ah well moving on and coming back to this one