PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Survey

MasterAssasin84
11-27-2012, 08:30 PM
I have just received a survey from ubi the Assassins creed team about my opinions on what we would like to see in the next game !

has anyone else received this ?

atleast ubi want to listen to us :)

lothario-da-be
11-27-2012, 08:31 PM
nope not yet.

MasterAssasin84
11-27-2012, 08:32 PM
check your email linked to your ubi account you should have one , if not now I am sure u will get it

TreFacTor
11-27-2012, 08:34 PM
All I ever get is spam from ubi. There's never anything useful.

lothario-da-be
11-27-2012, 08:34 PM
also no e-mail what are the options?

montagemik
11-27-2012, 08:35 PM
I have just received a survey from ubi the Assassins creed team about my opinions on what we would like to see in the next game !

Nope - i had nothing from Ubisoft since pre-launch.

MasterAssasin84
11-27-2012, 08:49 PM
also no e-mail what are the options?

I am going to complete it and il let you know what the options are ,

Il try and post and image on here if it will let me

Lightpex
11-27-2012, 09:04 PM
Aww man you're lucky.. I really want a poll of some sort to express my very strong opinions on the AC franchise as I am most likely one of their biggest fans <3

Poodle_of_Doom
11-27-2012, 09:11 PM
I hope the send me one, and that the option to every question is a complete reboot of the series, since the last couple of games messed it all up.

Go1den Mean
11-27-2012, 09:11 PM
I just closed out of the survey I recieved, after several screens. I wanted to give feedback, but the form limited my ability to do so. I honestly feel that these kind of surveys can do more damage than good.
Strong honest Dev communication with the community, admitance of failures, openess about limitation's, will yeild far better games or fan base expectations than a survey. I often wonder why Devs are not more active (openly) active within there own forums. Do they feel that explaining certain aspects of game development will spoil immersion for players? Or is a Dev entering the forum without an Alias like waving a red rag to a bull?

Poodle_of_Doom
11-27-2012, 09:15 PM
Red Flag to Bull.....

Lightpex
11-27-2012, 09:30 PM
I often wonder why Devs are not more active (openly) active within there own forums. Do they feel that explaining certain aspects of game development will spoil immersion for players?

This is soooo true. I wish they would be more open to the longstanding fanbase like ourselves, the ones who really care about the series and want what is best for it. Not some crazy 12 year old "I WANT GUNZ IN TE NEX GAME MAK IT WIT TON OF GUNZ" True critical fans being openly honest in an unbiased way with what they like and dont like. This is how games grow into greatness. Take Minecraft for instance. Here is a game where the creators, (being Mojang) do nothing but listen to the players and make necessary changes where their customers want it. And look where they are now? :D

ze_topazio
11-27-2012, 09:41 PM
All I ever get is spam from ubi. There's never anything useful.

Better than me, i have never received a email from them.

Hassassiyin
11-28-2012, 02:19 AM
Anyone able to post the options from survey?

montagemik
11-28-2012, 02:34 AM
Why do we hear about most official AC stuff everywhere on the internet but here - Do the AC Devs even know this forum is for their game ???

MasterAssasin84
11-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Right Guys i have completed the survey and its about 20 minutes long but i strongly suggest that you all complete it because from what i got ubi geuinly want to know our opinions on the game. there is alot of emphasis on what would make us buy the next game and one of the questions was would you like to see Connor in the next game or would you like a new Character and new story. there is also question on what we liked and disliked about the game and alot of the stuff admitingly is being discussed here so that does imply that ubi are looking at the forums.

The survey is indicating that a new game is inevitable but our opinions seem to really matter now as it seems they want our input.

Interestlingly enough there is also a question on how we rate Call of Duty Black ops !! obviously i gave a firm 4 as it done nothing for me, but back on topic they also ask you how you liked the Assassination missions and what ones you though was the best - this particular question they ask you to be very specific .

Get your opinions across Assassins because this is really our chance to get our voice heard .

psf22
11-28-2012, 11:57 AM
Can you also rate CoD:BO if you don't play FPS? Or is it a follow up question of some sort?

dxsxhxcx
11-28-2012, 12:04 PM
could you please post the link to the survey here? Or maybe a mod could make a thread talking about it?

MasterAssasin84
11-28-2012, 12:16 PM
The Survey will be sent to your email by ubi - its like an invite check your email that is linked to your uplay account.

@psf2 what they will do is give you some options as to what games you currently own or have played then based on your choice you will be asked to rate them ( obviously only games that are quite recent like Revelations, Black ops 2 and i saw MW3 in the options.

psf22
11-28-2012, 12:18 PM
The Survey will be sent to your email by ubi - its like an invite check your email that is linked to your uplay account.

@psf2 what they will do is give you some options as to what games you currently own or have played then based on your choice you will be asked to rate them ( obviously only games that are quite recent like Revelations, Black ops 2 and i saw MW3 in the options.

Thanks

MasterAssasin84
11-28-2012, 12:22 PM
Thanks

Your Welcome :) i think surveys make it easier for ubi to listen to fans rather trailing through forums everyday so it kinda makes sense , especialy when the threads are always based on the same thing lol !!

psf22
11-28-2012, 12:35 PM
Your Welcome :) i think surveys make it easier for ubi to listen to fans rather trailing through forums everyday so it kinda makes sense , especialy when the threads are always based on the same thing lol !!

Yeah, surveys should get the job done, ask Scott Hall (if you don't get it, don't mention it) assuming everyone gets em

MasterAssasin84
11-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Who is Scott Hall ?

pirate1802
11-28-2012, 12:42 PM
I hope the send me one, and that the option to every question is a complete reboot of the series, since the last couple of games messed it all up.

I hope they don't listen to you :|

MasterAssasin84
11-28-2012, 12:54 PM
I hope they don't listen to you :|

Not that they will listen to that because i certainly for one dont want to see a reboot of the same games as much as i loved them .

ProdiGurl
11-28-2012, 04:00 PM

I think AC3 changes & additions prove they've been listening to us already ;)

I haven't checked my email box in awhile....

I know one thing I want - keep the same combat & continue making these fight animations/combo moves that Connor has! :D

& more music - esp. in free roam

MasterAssasin84
11-28-2012, 04:03 PM
I think AC3 changes & additions prove they've been listening to us already ;)

I haven't checked my email box in awhile....

I know one thing I want - keep the same combat & continue making these fight animations/combo moves that Connor has! :D

& more music - esp. in free roam

Al i will say ProdiGurl when you receive check it out feed it back to them , interestling enough there was also questions about how immersed we felt whilst playing AC3 but i would encourage everyone to answer the questionar as UBI really do want to know our opinions.

Atleaset all the haters and wingers can shut the hell up now lol !!

pirate1802
11-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Defeck is a winger? O.o

MasterAssasin84
11-28-2012, 04:39 PM
Defeck is a winger? O.o

Pirate i must say who the hell is Defeck lol !!

Poodle_of_Doom
11-28-2012, 06:26 PM

You know.... I just realized you said UPLAY Account. I don't have one, which makes this unfortunate. I suspect that the few are dictating the future of the series for the many.

MasterAssasin84
11-28-2012, 06:38 PM
You know.... I just realized you said UPLAY Account. I don't have one, which makes this unfortunate. I suspect that the few are dictating the future of the series for the many.

Ah that will be why you have not received it then , actualy you just go into the uplay menu of the game and it will ask you to enter your ubi email and password then that will link your gamertag to your ubi account.

ProdiGurl
11-28-2012, 06:46 PM
Ok that explains it - I don't have online access for my xbox so I can't. I'm so bummed.

pirate1802
11-28-2012, 08:06 PM
Pirate i must say who the hell is Defeck lol !!

Dafuq* :S

Poodle_of_Doom
11-29-2012, 05:22 AM
Ok that explains it - I don't have online access for my xbox so I can't. I'm so bummed.

I don't have it for my PS3 either....

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Yea the only way to get the survey is to link your gamertag to your uplay account as thats then only way ubi are going to know if u have played the game or not but surely there has to be away of doing it on the uplay website ?

Poodle_of_Doom
11-29-2012, 05:21 PM
Hmmm... Is it just me, or is there some level of humor in that statement? I need a UPlay account to varrify that I play a game who's forum I visit and contribute to regularly......

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Hmmm... Is it just me, or is there some level of humor in that statement? I need a UPlay account to varrify that I play a game who's forum I visit and contribute to regularly......

I think the way ubi see it they dont want to trail through the forums to see who plays the game !! but thats the only reason i think some people have got and some aint ? i could be wrong.

iNvid22
11-29-2012, 05:28 PM
could you post a pic, interested to see what it said.

i got a survey after brotherhood released asking what i wanted in revelations but nothing yet

Poodle_of_Doom
11-29-2012, 06:23 PM
I think the way ubi see it they dont want to trail through the forums to see who plays the game !! but thats the only reason i think some people have got and some aint ? i could be wrong.

Well.. the last suvey I took was posted by Ubi right here on the forums.

could you post a pic, interested to see what it said.

i got a survey after brotherhood released asking what i wanted in revelations but nothing yet

I got the same survey.