PDA

View Full Version : Delayed kill bug.

alexreznov
11-27-2012, 07:29 PM
This thing just pisses me off. When you have already passed doors (and they have closed) or in a middle of a jump from rooftop when someone chasing you, your killer manages to kill you, and your death sceen shows that you have been killed in doors textures or even in midair. Am i the only one who have such problem?

Rubble The Dj1
11-27-2012, 07:36 PM
This thing just pisses me off. When you have already passed doors (and they have closed) or in a middle of a jump from rooftop when someone chasing you, your killer manages to kill you, and your death sceen shows that you have been killed in doors textures or even in midair. Am i the only one who have such problem?

i agree i have seen this especially after running through chasebreakers but to be honest i dont think a lot could be done about it because essentially the game is seeing the attacker press the x or square button when target is not actually through the doors yet the slight delay means the player makes it through the door after the attack. it still sucks badly but if they can fix that id be impressed

alexreznov
11-27-2012, 07:46 PM
It still sucks badly but if they can fix that id be impressed

Same here