PDA

View Full Version : Darim ibn la ahad

MasterAssasin84
11-27-2012, 06:28 PM
Going back to Revelations i found the Memories of altair particuarly interesting as it ultimately proved that no other man changed the brotherhood like this guy, now considering that Sef Ahad was murdered by Abbas and Altair promised Darim with the codex from which he had taken to Alexandria after he fled Masyaf i would say what better reason to go to ancient Egypt Darim being Altair's son he would be a great subject to relive the memories off.

Bill could ultimately go in the Animus as Ezio Altair and Connor are his Ancestors to.

What do you think ?

ace3001
11-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Bill could ultimately go in the Animus as Ezio Altair and Connor are his Ancestors to.

Afaik, we don't know who the common ancestors are, other than Connor.

MasterAssasin84
11-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Its just an idea,

I was not reffering to Connor i was reffering to Darim , and there is alot of speculation over Ancient Egypt at the moment and beings as we are all so familier with Altair his son would be a good choice to live the memories of.

montagemik
11-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Was interesting Desmond wouldn't have survived if not for Subj 16 - who in turn wouldn't have been in the animus if not reliving Darim's memories .

ace3001
11-27-2012, 06:55 PM
I was referring to you saying that all three are William's ancestors as well. We don't know whether Ezio and Altair are actually William's ancestors as well. Considering Desmond is the "converging point of many bloodlines", chances are at least one of them are from his mother's side.

MasterAssasin84
11-27-2012, 06:59 PM
I was referring to you saying that all three are William's ancestors as well. We don't know whether Ezio and Altair are actually William's ancestors as well. Considering Desmond is the "converging point of many bloodlines", chances are at least one of them are from his mother's side.

If you listen to the conversation between desmond and William when they had the arguement Desmond says to him why dont you jump in the animus they are your ancestors to ?

Thats what made think William miles could go in the Animus in the next game.

ace3001
11-28-2012, 12:37 AM
If you listen to the conversation between desmond and William when they had the arguement Desmond says to him why dont you jump in the animus they are your ancestors to ?

Thats what made think William miles could go in the Animus in the next game.If I remember right, that was not "they are", but "he is". ie. Referring to Connor.

xx-pyro
11-28-2012, 12:49 AM
If I remember right, that was not "they are", but "he is". ie. Referring to Connor.

It's still an assumption that Desmond made. For all we know all three of them could come from his mother (which yes, is unlikely). Desmond was just making the point that Connor has other ancestors. We don't know which of them come from which bloodline.

B_Crispino
11-28-2012, 12:50 AM
i believe that egypt is not that ancient anymore at that time hehe

LightRey
11-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Not sure if I read that right. Did you just say Alta´r gave Darim the codex?

zhengyingli
11-28-2012, 02:03 AM
Not sure if I read that right. Did you just say Alta´r gave Darim the codex?

Didn't the Codex go with the Polos, but the books went with Darim?

Assassin_M
11-28-2012, 02:10 AM
Didn't the Codex go with the Polos, but the books went with Darim?
Yes..

Also, It`s not "Ancient" Egypt anymore..Mamluk Egypt.

And it`d be too similar in Architecture to Damascus and Jerusalem of AC I......Which is bloody Awesome