PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Hud options needed

apoc.reg
11-27-2012, 12:19 PM
I love that AC games let you turn off elements of the hud but for some reason certain elements arnt separated.

Would love in a patch or via a mod to be able to:

- Turn off money amount
- have weapon selection come up but not always on
- scale the hud, way to big for me!
- move items, iOS style, let me shove the notoriety icon in a corner for instance.

As I say these would be nice to haves!

Why do we need no hud options?? As game is WAY too easy, its a joke. Play with no map and floating markers, it actually requires you to think?!!? Shocking i know :p

Rekalty
11-27-2012, 01:55 PM
Yes please, turn off money. I don't get why we have to see that, it's even doubled if we have the Throw Money thing on.

Would also like to Scroll through my alternate (bow, guns, bait, etc) rather than being limited to 4 hotkeys, even though I have like 12 different items to chose from. Or just extend the Hotkeys further, it's not like we don't have keys for 5, 6, 7, 8...

samout10
11-27-2012, 03:37 PM
You both have exelent points, but as we have seen Ubisoft never listens PC gamers anymore.

PS. My eyes are bleeding because of money amount hud.

driveinmenuts
11-29-2012, 02:03 AM
I have always been a fan of hud free games. They are immersive,cinematic and much more challenging. That is why I'm an Assassin's Creed fan. It is one of the few games that let's you turn off the entire hud,until now. After four games,why remove the option to turn the money off on the hud? It doesn't make any sense. It totally ruins the immersion factor when you're standing high atop a mountain watching the sunset and you have your money amount sticking out like a sore thumb. I play the AC games 70% of the time without the hud,so I was totally shocked and dismayed when I saw there was no option to turn the money off. I'm still playing AC 3,but I'm not as immersed as I have been in the previous games. Add the option to turn off the money. It would be appreciated by many gamers. Thank You!!:)