PDA

View Full Version : Altair's Robe and DLC

crimsonomen2012
11-27-2012, 07:47 AM
All I want fixed is Altair's robe. Point blank period. I dont care about anything else. I Spent countless hours trying to 100% sync the missions and I get the prince of persia outfit with a hood? Ubisoft please do better; I know it wont take you 48 hours to fix this problem.

Dangerzone50
11-27-2012, 08:15 AM
whats wrong with it? its the same outfit that young Altair used in Ac:R

crimsonomen2012
11-27-2012, 08:18 AM
have you earned it yet? trust me it's bad, to the point you will feel like you wasted hours of your time earning it. youtube gameplay footage of the outfit and tell me what you think.

Dangerzone50
11-27-2012, 08:32 AM
i have it... never wore it yet, i honestly don't care about the unlockable outfits as they don't offer any increased armor or gameplay perk like in previous games

I would trade them all for an "ultimate armor" set like altair, brutis, or ishak pasha's

LightRey
11-27-2012, 10:07 AM
i have it... never wore it yet, i honestly don't care about the unlockable outfits as they don't offer any increased armor or gameplay perk like in previous games

I would trade them all for an "ultimate armor" set like altair, brutis, or ishak pasha's
Yeah, it ain't very good. For some reason the leather looks like it was dipped in a vat of nail polish, it's fairly undetailed and the flaps at the back stick to the legs when you move around.

Still no good reason to start yet another thread about it though.

btw, it's Brutus*

MT4K
11-27-2012, 11:37 AM
There's plenty of threads about these robes.