PDA

View Full Version : Broken Trust - Chasing the messengers on horseback in Sequence 10

blutoes
11-27-2012, 06:17 AM
I'm not the best gamer out there, but I have played all of the AC games and I've done really well. But now I am completely stuck at the part where you have to chase down the messengers on horseback. No matter how fast and perfectly I ride, I just can't catch up to the last one or even get a good angle to shoot him. It's so frustrating! If anyone has any tips on how to catch up to that last messenger, I would really appreciate your help. I guess I'll go back to the Encyclopedia of Man for now...UGH! Please help!

Aphex_Tim
11-27-2012, 06:22 AM
You can spur your horse by pressing X (ps3) or A (Xbox), i don't know the button for PC.
It'll make your horse go faster.

XxFEARLESSEINxX
11-27-2012, 07:56 AM
I'm not the best gamer out there, but I have played all of the AC games and I've done really well. But now I am completely stuck at the part where you have to chase down the messengers on horseback. No matter how fast and perfectly I ride, I just can't catch up to the last one or even get a good angle to shoot him. It's so frustrating! If anyone has any tips on how to catch up to that last messenger, I would really appreciate your help. I guess I'll go back to the Encyclopedia of Man for now...UGH! Please help!

Protip: Assassinate others on horseback.

Hold right triger and press a or x.

MasterAssasin84
11-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Ahh i had a problem with this and found the perfect solution , there is actualy a path to follow but i found i had to turn the brightness up in the options slightly to see it and it works.

blutoes
11-27-2012, 05:59 PM
Thanks everyone! I haven't been holding the X button because I thought I read somewhere that they had taken that out for this game. Also, that idea to turn up the brightness is great! I AM having trouble seeing the path because it's so dark. I appreciate your help - it's so frustrating to put in so many hours of playing only to be stopped by something like a horse chase.

MasterAssasin84
11-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Thanks everyone! I haven't been holding the X button because I thought I read somewhere that they had taken that out for this game. Also, that idea to turn up the brightness is great! I AM having trouble seeing the path because it's so dark. I appreciate your help - it's so frustrating to put in so many hours of playing only to be stopped by something like a horse chase.

I found turning up the brightness slightly worked perfectly and when you are next to the final messenger press x and Connor will Assassinate him from horse back , just follow the path and also time your spurs so you speed up at the right moment so idealy you want to speed up when the final messenger is within arms reach.