PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3 Connors hair needs to be optionally changed

VvM3NT4LxK1DvV
11-27-2012, 03:57 AM
Plz fix Connors hair to be optional and not just the mowhawk plz

montagemik
11-27-2012, 04:10 AM
collect all feathers

Bullet747
11-27-2012, 06:00 AM
I agree. I'd like the option to have Connors former hairstyle while in the homestead. Not just when wearing the villager clothes but when in the main assassin's outfit. (As seen in my sig.)

Edit: I have no problem with the mohawk being madatory for sequence 12. After it's completed is when I think the option should be made available.

scooper121s
11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
Yes to optionally changing hair; Connor's adolescent hairstyle FTW
edit: @ bullet747 what sig?

Bullet747
11-27-2012, 07:30 AM
@ bullet747 what sig? You can't see it? Can anyone else? It's a smaller version of this: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120926180607/assassinscreed/ru/images/thumb/2/2b/Achilles_and_Connor.png/800px-Achilles_and_Connor.png

Assassin_M
11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
I like the Mohawk...

If they change it or make it optional I`m gonna make a thread calling for the removal of choice..

Everyone should have what I like..

No, I do not care

Bullet747
11-27-2012, 11:18 AM
@Assassin_M: How kind of you. :D

ProdiGurl
11-27-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm in Seq 8 so I don't know anything about what he looks like later but they cannot keep making the entire game a choice of everything to appease a diverse fan base.
I'm more surprised at how picky this base is about clothing and having so many appearance options. That's not an attack on anyone, I just don't understand why it's so prevalent in this particular series - I don't see this with other games in the reviews or opinions from fans. ?? I didn't see it w/ Borderlands or RDR or Halo.
Or is it common with other games too? I kinda don't get it?
& my personal opinion is that outside of valid bugs & glitches, I'd much rather Ubi was working hard on our next AC game rather than playing with hair & clothes options for AC3. I think it's time much better spent.

zhengyingli
11-27-2012, 12:26 PM
I'm in Seq 8 so I don't know anything about what he looks like later but they cannot keep making the entire game a choice of everything to appease a diverse fan base.
I'm more surprised at how picky this base is about clothing and having so many appearance options. That's not an attack on anyone, I just don't understand why it's so prevalent in this particular series - I don't see this with other games in the reviews or opinions from fans. ?? I didn't see it w/ Borderlands or RDR or Halo.
& my personal opinion is that outside of valid bugs & glitches, I'd much rather Ubi was working hard on our next AC game rather than playing with hair & clothes options for AC3. I think it's time much better spent.
Just coming from me: Hair cut, no matter how bad, is still part of the story. I'm fine with that. What I'm frustrated about is why on Earth couldn't we wear the outfits/skins we've already play as in the story mode? Instead, they waste their resources designing bogus pre-order bonuses costumes which don't look anywhere as well done. Why Ezio's costume? Why Altair's costume? Where's Desmond's skin? Where's Haytham's skin? Not only did the first two outfits belong in their own games, they looked half-done. I would rather have them spend time coding a little option to let us wear whatever Connor has worn throughout the game rather than having them half @$$ on costumes that have no context within the game.

As for RDR, there wasn't much complaint about the costumes themselves, but there were quite a few about not being able to use them after starting a new game. They, including me, wanted a new game+ sort of deal.

Bullet747
11-27-2012, 12:29 PM
@ProdiGurl: If you think this is crazy look up what happened with inFamous 2 when they were going to make Cole look somewhat like Nathan Drake. Some people get attached to a character they experienced playing for a while and then when that character gets changed in a way they find strange it's off-putting to them.

Anyway. We have a right to complain. The developers have every right to ignore us.

MasterAssasin84
11-27-2012, 01:40 PM
To be quite Frank i reall could not give a toss about the hair, i mean i dont care what floats peoples boat but this really is a menial issue it doesnt change anything i mean i find it quite ridiculous when a larger majority hounded ubi to put his hood back up now people are worrying about his hair !!!

montagemik
11-27-2012, 01:42 PM

^^^^^^ This - Couldn't agree more .
I Have a 101 things i'd like in AC-3 ,very few of which would actually improve existing gameplay or fix existing faults.