PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Multiplayer -- Cheaters Galore

bfr6788
11-27-2012, 03:17 AM
So far, in four matches of AC3's multiplayer mode on the PC, I've come across four definite cheaters, two possible cheaters, and one I'm still iffy on. Seven potential cheaters in four matches.

This is why you do NOT, EVER, use PunkBuster as your anti-cheat client. It is broken. It always has been and always will be.

It's bad enough that half the playerbase was locked out of PC multiplayer when the game first debuted, now you insult us by forcing us to use software that ALLOWS cheaters to run around without consequence?

Get bent, Ubisoft. This is the last title I purchase from you.

krayzehd
11-27-2012, 04:08 AM
and how exactly were these player "cheating"

DzuluagaS
11-27-2012, 05:53 AM
Lol.

blacklimoband
11-27-2012, 06:19 AM
and how exactly were these player "cheating"

Probably winning...... that's just not on you know :) lol

crunchipop
11-27-2012, 06:31 AM
The punkbuster not is 100% safe, i know about cheater using this in Battlefield 3 and bypassing the punkbuster protection.

ruzeroner
11-27-2012, 06:45 AM
the best antihack is the one that devs will develop for their own games , punkbuster is a swiss cheese

diamonddavep
12-09-2012, 04:30 AM
Not so sure its cheating, granted there's some wierd stuff that happens sometimes, but pretty sure its more simply just general bugginess with the game and some lag time issues.

AntiChrist7
12-09-2012, 10:00 AM
is the cheat that they are better than you?

CipollaCreed
12-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Oh well, i actually suck like hell in MP, also cause i have tinnitus in my right ear and can't use headphones so i hardly understand when someone is going to have fun with my sexy back part. It is true that there are some cheaters, but they are no everyone that kills you, lol, sometimes is just your internet connection or just your lack of skills. Keep practicing and, most important of all, try to enjoy the game and don't take it like a life objective to be the immortal killer of all times inside a game, cheers.