PDA

View Full Version : How does CCTV Intel work?

beltaine
11-27-2012, 12:39 AM
My current Intel says there's a 770 and a No.4 Carbine in Green Park. I've looked all over in Green Park and can't find either one.

What am I missing?

Ex-SOLDIER
11-29-2012, 06:02 PM
I've noticed sometimes what it shows on the intel and what's actually there doesn't correspond like it should. This was the case on a few occasions for me when I went to do ammo runs in the Market where it said there was pistol and shotgun ammo, however when I checked everywhere I possibly could, all I found were grenades, molotovs and maybe a flare and a plank but never the ammo it said would be there. So I'm not sure, but it could just be a random thing.

uiouju
03-01-2013, 12:16 PM
so yeah, its my understanding that your supposed lifeline (the cctv) where youre going to find what you need (ammo etc) doesnt even work just tacked on for maps you cant cycle between floors on and for letters of dee backtracking fetch quest add on time.

If they 'fix' the duplication 'glitch' I will be horribly mad as its the only thing that makes the game tolerable, I refuse to rely on flares as its a lame mechanic-the zombies just wouldn't care about them-I guess you couldn't use what would actually work in a game though due to it being disgusting_well actually the rats and crows should work and all the bodies you encounter seem to be zombis anyhow.

uiouju
03-02-2013, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=jennyrobbet;8950412]Did you contact the support team of company? They can help you in a better and effecient way.

yeah good idea they are already trying to fix it.