PDA

View Full Version : So.. whats your take on multiplayer?

bent_toe
11-26-2012, 11:37 PM
We've seen the developers talk about this.. that we are connected, we've seen the video were a player is standing on a rooftop and reporting in.
How do you all think this will be played?
Different servers? Gametypes? Just 18 players who join a game and one is playing as Aiden and the rest are... what?
Or maybe everyone have objectives and try to complete them before the other players?
Open world pr different sections of the city?

Seems intresting and i can't wait to get my hands on this game, GTA V in all honor, but watch dogs seems fresh, new, innovative and bad ***.

AgentI3
11-27-2012, 06:21 PM
probably the main feature of free roam, with something like 16 players, like GTA 4, but obviously, you could still create car crashes at junctions, etc. (or at least i hope)

TreFacTor
11-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Since AC 3, I'm leery about the open world claims...i don't think AC 3 need 4 separate maps (one large one should have sufficed). This is what concerns me about Watchdogs, that it will be a pseudo open world Where as GTA games are seamless. I'm prepared for the worst but hoping for the best. Another area of concern is the vehicles. Grand Theft Auto IV driving is fun fast and the cars have weight. Somehow GTA V is improving on this with their physics engine providing better handling and more grip. Judging by the horses in AC games, I don't think there will be any importance given to vehicles in the game.