PDA

View Full Version : How do you unlock Achilles' assassin robes?

ElleCore
11-26-2012, 08:59 PM
I heard you get them as an outfit after completing the Homestead mission where you retrieve Achilles' painting from the burned building in New York. Is this true? I did the mission and the outfit is still not unlocked.

dhr09
11-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Retrieving the painting does not complete the mission, you have to hang it on the wall later before you get the robes..thats all I will say because of spoilers.

ElleCore
11-26-2012, 09:43 PM
Retrieving the painting does not complete the mission, you have to hang it on the wall later before you get the robes..thats all I will say because of spoilers.

Oh.. can you atleast tell me which sequence it happens in? I'm in sequence 11 and I can't get any mission from Achilles yet..

Really disappointing, my favorite outfit in the game and I can't even use it before the end of the game.

dhr09
11-26-2012, 10:19 PM
You should be close if you are sequence 11. :) you get them after you hang the painting. But you also have to complete all the other homestead missions too. So if one of your artisans need to be leveled you wont get until after completed.