PDA

View Full Version : Assassin recruit stuck at 90%... Please help.

hartdogg
11-26-2012, 04:51 PM
i currently have Dobby Carter (North NY recruit) at rank 11, master assassin, but only 90% in the DNA. These 10 points are the last thing i need for the Completionist trophy. i've roamed around the area (NY north), but don't see any icons/missions. I constantly send her on missions (all colonies are blue) and into fights, but can't seem to get the last 10%. Anyone know what i am missing or not doing? Any help is appreciated.

montagemik
11-26-2012, 04:55 PM
try sending them all to Masachusettes - TRAINING at the manor . Complete ALL 84 contracts until it says 0 available.
Check all round North new york & make sure you've done all her objectives.
Also make sure you've used ALL assassin abilities TWICE for each type .

hartdogg
11-26-2012, 05:03 PM
try sending them all to Masachusettes - TRAINING at the manor . Complete ALL 84 contracts until it says 0 available.
Check all round North new york & make sure you've done all her objectives.
Also make sure you've used ALL assassin abilities TWICE for each type .

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't think i've used all assassin abilities twice, so will give that a shot. I believe i have completed all 84 contracts, but on occasion i have new missions pop up. So maybe i haven't. Will try sending all assassin's to Mass. training at the manor. Fingers crossed it works. Thanks again for the help.

montagemik
11-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I don't think i've used all assassin abilities twice, so will give that a shot. I believe i have completed all 84 contracts, but on occasion i have new missions pop up. So maybe i haven't. Will try sending all assassin's to Mass. training at the manor. Fingers crossed it works. Thanks again for the help.

It seems to make 1 or 2 assassin contracts available again even after all 84 are completed . Just keep assigning them is all i can suggest,

hartdogg
11-26-2012, 09:25 PM
I tried using multiple assassin abilities and am still sending them out on contracts. So far... nothing. Am i the only one experiencing this? (If so, then i think i'm obviously missing a conversation or something.) But would be suprised that i would be the only one.

As always, any thoughts or suggestions (or a response from Ubisoft) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

montagemik
11-26-2012, 10:29 PM
I tried using multiple assassin abilities and am still sending them out on contracts. So far... nothing. Am i the only one experiencing this? (If so, then i think i'm obviously missing a conversation or something.) But would be suprised that i would be the only one.

As always, any thoughts or suggestions (or a response from Ubisoft) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You could always check in all the taverns for conversations - I've even found a few of my recruits in Frontier taverns as well as Boston & N.Y. .
Honestly unless it's a conversation or saving some farmers still for her mission , i'm not sure what else to suggest.
You did send her to the Manor for TRAINING right ??? (it's a particular assain contract in massachusettes)

hartdogg
11-26-2012, 10:41 PM
You could always check in all the taverns for conversations - I've even found a few of my recruits in Frontier taverns as well as Boston & N.Y. .
Honestly unless it's a conversation or saving some farmers still for her mission , i'm not sure what else to suggest.
You did send her to the Manor for TRAINING right ??? (it's a particular assain contract in massachusettes)

I didn't see that mission available in Mass., when i checked earlier. I will keep doing missions in Mass. until i see that one show up under the contracts. Will also keep searching the taverns. Thanks for your help, i appreciate it.

hartdogg
11-27-2012, 05:59 PM
I really don't want to have to start all over again, especially since I'm only 10 points away... but get the feeling that will be the only solution. Also, I've finished off all contracts for Massachesettes, but didn't see the Training in the Manor contract.

montagemik
11-27-2012, 06:04 PM
I really don't want to have to start all over again, especially since I'm only 10 points away... but get the feeling that will be the only solution. Also, I've finished off all contracts for Massachesettes, but didn't see the Training in the Manor contract.

It's clearly stated in the Assassin contracts - Massachusettes. The final mission for massachusetes .
it says "TRAINING - Send your recruits to the Manor to hone their skills."

I thought we had to send them their to finalise training - but it's just another mission. it's about 5 mins i think.

I'm also on PS3 , So no idea why i have it & you don't . Sorry dog. but i'm not making it up.

hartdogg
11-27-2012, 06:08 PM
It's clearly stated in the Assassin contracts - Massachusettes. The final mission for massachusetes . it says "TRAINING - Send your recruits to the Manor to hone their skills."

I'm also on PS3 , So no idea why i have it & you don't . Sorry dog. but i'm not making it up.

haha. Thanks again for the quick reply Montagemik. And i believe you. You have been right so far. :) I guess i should have said that i've completed all Massachesettes missions, and have no more available. But yes, i did do the training one (last one)... i was looking for a contract named "Training at the Manor". My bad. Will keep at those contracts until I get a response from Ubisoft. Thanks again for taking the time to help a brother out.

montagemik
11-27-2012, 06:19 PM
"We help each other in this world or we die alone ". LOL

hartdogg
12-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Been about a week and still no response from Ubisoft. Has anyone been able to figure out how to get the DNA updated??

PochitoDP7
12-19-2012, 10:09 PM
I am having the same issue, come on Ubisoft fix it already!!

HITMAN23DB
12-20-2012, 06:58 AM
I am having the same issue, come on Ubisoft fix it already!! I have the same problem. Neither patch helped and it's preventing me from getting the completionist achievement. I've finished everything in the game including the hidden secrets dlc and I don't feel like starting a new game to get this achievement.

hurst8183
12-27-2012, 01:23 AM
If after completing all 84 liberation contracts you find you still have assassins that haven't achieved 100% (assassin rank). Keep calling in back up that uses that particular recruit, for eg 'dobby carter' use the LURE ability, this will earn them XP. Continue this until they get promoted to assassin.

Depending how well you spread out the missions throughout the game you might only need to do a couple of calls. I had Dobby at 81% and it took me about 10 - 15 calls before she gained assassin rank.

Hope this helps everyone.

Ps I dont think there is an achievment for using each ability twice, just use them until all your recruits are at 100%

Im on 97% game completion now so i'm off to try do the last couple of full syncs

Oryx2046
12-27-2012, 04:23 AM
It looks like a bug, I have it too and have reported it to Ubisoft. See these, too:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/728392-AC3-Guild-recruits-will-not-reach-100-sworn-in-Forums
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=399547
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii/64643758

StarvingBuddha
02-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Was this ever fixed? I had same situation. All recruits were promoted to Assassin, but DNA tracker shows one stuck at 90%. Everything else is 100% in DNA tracker. Can't get last achievement until this is fixed. It looks like this is happening on all the systems, but I'm on 360.