PDA

View Full Version : [spoilers] Assassin's Creed 3 needs an Assassin's Creed "Brotherhood"

TrueAssassin77
11-26-2012, 04:42 PM
I use "brotherhood" in a metaphoric sense. but my meaning is, ACB is in its basic form, an upgraded version of AC2(part of the reason why i liked it the most). It took the good things from AC2 and improved upon them, while adding new features. AC3 in my honest opinion, needs a ACB like game. AC3.5 if you will. Connor needs another game to grow and mature. This game though should be more Assassin Brotherhood focused. In the AC3, Connor kinda used the brotherhood as a means to an end. Something that would help him achieve his goals. In AC3.5 id love to see Connor actually interact with the brotherhood, and have the brotherhood play a bigger part his story. Conner has the skills to be a master assassin. He also has the leadership qualities(evidence shown in his military and naval command). Connor is a different type of leader. The quiet and understanding leader. The type of leader who won't get made at you if you fail, but you will feel the need to go that extra mile. To be victorious simply because you don't want to meet his disappointed eyes. Altair was stern and commanding mentor. Ezio was charismatic and inspirational mentor. Connor is quiet and understanding mentor.

Just my thoughts. AC3 needs an ACB/AC3.5

montagemik
11-26-2012, 04:48 PM
That's probably what the next AC game will be ..........AC Revolution or something similar - rather than straight onto AC-4
I stated this several times on the boards in various topics about connor potentially training Hunter as his protege.

We can only hope & speculate at this stage. .

Sackprince
11-26-2012, 04:48 PM
yeah i agree with connor as the main character or as a mentor to a new assassin. but about what trueassassin77? mexico or french revolution or something else

TrueAssassin77
11-26-2012, 04:55 PM
i need to brush up on my history ALOT, but im sure the french revolution took place in france? maybe Connor can interact with The French division of the Assassin BrotherHood.

Sackprince
11-26-2012, 05:05 PM
i need to brush up on my history ALOT, but im sure the french revolution took place in france? maybe Connor can interact with The French division of the Assassin BrotherHood.

wait dude im having a deja vu didn't we discuss this already? :P

TrueAssassin77
11-26-2012, 05:08 PM
*shrugs shoulders*

beats me

jamgamerforever
11-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I agree that a Connor sequel is necessary. See where Connor's allegiance ends up, see him meet his romantic interest...

Honestly, they could keep it in America and I'd be okay with that. Just give us new cities.

MasterAssasin84
11-26-2012, 05:19 PM
I use "brotherhood" in a metaphoric sense. but my meaning is, ACB is in its basic form, an upgraded version of AC2(part of the reason why i liked it the most). It took the good things from AC2 and improved upon them, while adding new features. AC3 in my honest opinion, needs a ACB like game. AC3.5 if you will. Connor needs another game to grow and mature. This game though should be more Assassin Brotherhood focused. In the AC3, Connor kinda used the brotherhood as a means to an end. Something that would help him achieve his goals. In AC3.5 id love to see Connor actually interact with the brotherhood, and have the brotherhood play a bigger part his story. Conner has the skills to be a master assassin. He also has the leadership qualities(evidence shown in his military and naval command). Connor is a different type of leader. The quiet and understanding leader. The type of leader who won't get made at you if you fail, but you will feel the need to go that extra mile. To be victorious simply because you don't want to meet his disappointed eyes. Altair was stern and commanding mentor. Ezio was charismatic and inspirational mentor. Connor is quiet and understanding mentor.

Just my thoughts. AC3 needs an ACB/AC3.5

I actualy do agree with this , i feel Connors character needs to develop more and i think now their needs to be more ephasis based on fighting the templars as the revolution is clearly over.

What i did like about revelations is that ubi portrayed Ezio's character as wiser and more deadly, now seeing as Connor is in his early stages of his life as a member of the brotherhood i would like to see ubi develop his character in a sense that he has learned from past experience and trained to hone his skills so ubi can utilise that by upgrading his capability.

montagemik
11-26-2012, 06:02 PM

Lafayette did say he'd like to invite Connor to paris one day.
Prefer the US Civil war personally - Let's see Connors perspective on this Great nation he inadvertantly helped create & what glory it brings for his people . Hunter would be the perfect choice as the assassin protagonist in this scenario & period.

& yeah , 77 has read a few ideas from others & created his own thread on the subject. :nonchalance:

Kaswa101
11-26-2012, 06:15 PM
^France would be awesome, but would it really work well with Connor?

ShrunkLawyer0
11-26-2012, 08:10 PM
set the new game in the wild west would love to use a revolver and hidden blade at the same time

TrueAssassin77
11-26-2012, 08:50 PM
& yeah , 77 has read a few ideas from others & created his own thread on the subject. :nonchalance:

actually no... i really don't know what threads i could have possibly looked at. not even sure if theres a thread that touches on what this thread is about. and if there is, no i probably did not read it

DarthEzio55
11-26-2012, 09:10 PM
How old would Connor be if he took part in the Civil War?

JumpInTheFire13
11-26-2012, 09:22 PM
What? ^^^

Anyways, who would be the modern day protagonist in "AC3.5" since

[Yaknow, A spoiler warning is only useful when the spoiler isn't directly beneath it clearly in view for all to see when first seeing the warning itself.... Didn't really need to put the spoiler though to begin with.....]

NekoKera
11-27-2012, 12:05 AM
How old would Connor be if he took part in the Civil War?

He would be 105. :eek:

r4inm4n1991
11-27-2012, 01:49 AM
I dont want another Brotherhood for AC3, what i mean is i dont want a "Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Connor Style" where the story kinda repeat itself, there is a great amount of interesting characters to play with to have the rest of a good story. We have the HomeSteaders wich gave us little "Hunter", we have our assassin recruits already that could turn in something else in the main story. I hope they continue Connor Story but also all the other characters that are directly involved with Connor.
I think we didnt have a birth, wedding, funeral, strong friendship, and lovers for nothing.

DavisP92
11-27-2012, 01:54 AM
hold on guys if you're already hoping for us to play as Connor in the next game then who would be reliving his life? we would have to play as someone in the animus and i'm not for playing as Desmond's father. Personally since they are going to have to continue the modern day story i'd rather play as someone completely different, maybe a new person that hasn't even been in the animus before.

r4inm4n1991
11-27-2012, 02:24 AM
Well, since they said AC3 would be Desmond final game, i think he will be back in the AC3.5. We do not know if he is really dead, the game didnt showed us that he died or what happened to the rest of the team.

DavisP92
11-27-2012, 03:15 AM
yea but a better story would be that we are a completely different person that finds the original desmond team maybe in the AC5 and there of course has to be a story progression. Rather than just jumping back with the same people, we could see how other assassins are doing. Also it would be horrible if they bring back Desmond, he's dead. The ones who came before said he would die, he touched the cube and his skin was decaying, he has to die. he's done

Dangerzone50
11-27-2012, 08:11 AM
Seeing more of connor would be fun... but along the lines of how they wrapped up aliairs story in revleations, i don't want every single assassin becoming another ezio and being used in 3 games

Plus, liberation did a nice job of giving me more revolutionary war gameplay, and after the 3 upcoming dlcs i think most of us will be tired of connor and this time period

MasterAssasin84
11-27-2012, 10:53 AM
hold on guys if you're already hoping for us to play as Connor in the next game then who would be reliving his life? we would have to play as someone in the animus and i'm not for playing as Desmond's father. Personally since they are going to have to continue the modern day story i'd rather play as someone completely different, maybe a new person that hasn't even been in the animus before.

Could always use William Miles i mean they are his ancestors to ?

TrueAssassin77
11-27-2012, 04:51 PM
i just felt as if they brotherhood should have a bigger impact... it almost felt like the brotherhood was the side story... in AC3

TrueAssassin77
12-11-2012, 05:05 PM
heard a rumor about brazil... does that sound like a potential AC3.5?

Auztinito
12-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Connor can go anywhere for a sequel it is just which would be good enough & would work for a sequel.France or London or same place.You name it,Most likely France,though.As much as I hate to say it but they could always introduce some new in the modern day story.I mean wasn't Clay(Subject 16),Desmond's distant cousin or something.

TinyTemplar
12-11-2012, 05:44 PM
I hope they create new interesting modern character, more like Cross. What can I say, I just like this person.

But only not connected to Desmond... please! Eventually we know that memories can be hacked.

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 06:38 PM
and after the 3 upcoming dlcs i think most of us will be tired of connor and this time period

The DLC Connor is nothing like the real Connor. He is the polar opposite infact.

Ontopic: Yes I'd like another Connor game, but not three like Ezio had. Its better to bid goodbye whilst people are still craving for more, rather than say "good riddance". Ideally it should have a better story and length than Brotherhood. A longer-than-brotherhood game, but a single game.

@Pdavis3: Are you suggesting that we play, for example as a different ancestor in the next game but return to Connor at some point in the future? That's a good idea O.o Would certainly take care of the fatigue factor.

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 06:40 PM
i just felt as if they brotherhood should have a bigger impact... it almost felt like the brotherhood was the side story... in AC3

There is no actual brotherhood at AC3's time. You recruiting for the Brotherhood, is.. supposed to be a side story xD

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 06:41 PM
I hope they create new interesting modern character, more like Cross. What can I say, I just like this person.

And hope he has a bit more character than Desmond..

TinyTemplar
12-11-2012, 06:47 PM
I don't whant to say that Desmond always was so bad. In first AC he was interesting side character, in second part he was interesting side character, but then, when all these "gods" intervened ... I just had enough of the Animus secret by itself, without these global gods destinations and prophets...

manamagica
12-12-2012, 03:17 PM
I hope Ubisoft simply dumps Connor. He is a boring character, he should be moved to the Vita.
In exchange Aveline (PS3 Liberation) should move to PS3/Xbox/PC. I liked playing her and would
like her (or her son/daughter) to move to France to start a revolution (1789–1799) there in the next game.

If Ubisoft does this cleverly they can built in many connection to AC3 and the American Revolution.
Additionally they don't need to turn George Washington into a king, but have real ones.

If they tell the story well they can make a sequel with Napoleon (1804 - 1814) and another one with someone emigrating
to the USA as a child and getting involved into the Civil War (1861 to 1865) as an old person training young assassins.