PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect to ubisoft servers ingame PC

CONFTW
11-26-2012, 03:02 PM
Greetings,

I have been unable to connect to Ubisoft Severs ingame on PC for the pass few days. Though I could access the ingame overlay with perfect connectivity. There any way I could fix this problem? Am I the only one having this problem? I am also unable to redeem and also earn Uplay points from achievements. Sucks to be me I guess.. :(

Edit: I'm also unable to access any DLC Downloadable content. (My AC3 is a Steam digital copy)

Ardman55
11-26-2012, 04:54 PM
Not really a big deal, the multiplayer disconnects you randomly every minute when you're not in a session, inviting to game doesnt work often, overall you cant really play and the only played gamemode is wolf pack which is a boring deathmatch mode.
Wait until ubisoft is finished counting our money and decide to head to the forums and support and look what people right, then wait again for ubi to finally judge if they shall patch it or redo the money count, and then wait again that they either add a eta or atleast explanation what is wrong and THEN they'll start trying to fix it.

Ardman55
11-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Oh, and also same with me i have the mystery guest since thursday and still no single point.

Powerhero
11-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Don't use additional characters in your Uplay password or the game can't connect to Ubi servers.

Since I use only numbers and letters I can connect to servers ingame and also play multiplayer.

CONFTW
11-27-2012, 12:23 AM
Not really a big deal, the multiplayer disconnects you randomly every minute when you're not in a session, inviting to game doesnt work often, overall you cant really play and the only played gamemode is wolf pack which is a boring deathmatch mode.
Wait until ubisoft is finished counting our money and decide to head to the forums and support and look what people right, then wait again for ubi to finally judge if they shall patch it or redo the money count, and then wait again that they either add a eta or atleast explanation what is wrong and THEN they'll start trying to fix it.

If I access multiplayer, it will always put me into Limited mode. No matter how many times i restarted the games. I wanted to redeem my DLC code from the extras in the main menu but when ever I selected "Redeem Code" it always tells me that the Ubisoft servers are not available at that moment. So for the past few days, I tried the Redeem my code and it always give me the same "Ubisoft servers are not available".

CONFTW
11-27-2012, 12:24 AM
Don't use additional characters in your Uplay password or the game can't connect to Ubi servers.

Since I use only numbers and letters I can connect to servers ingame and also play multiplayer.

I only use numbers and letters in my password too.