PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to have a dedicated Button to Call Horse?

YazX_
11-26-2012, 02:10 PM
Vote for having dedicated button to call horse instead of switching to horse from weapons wheel every time to get it.

bveUSbve
11-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Yes, they changed that for the worse. (If they even play-tested there own game?)

Datormenta
11-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Just hotkey it you can make four hotkeys

Oxford_of_Dale
11-26-2012, 03:21 PM
They should allow PC players to hotkey more than just 4 weapons and tools. It's frustrating. We have keys 0-9, let us use them.

ace3001
11-26-2012, 04:08 PM
They should allow PC players to hotkey more than just 4 weapons and tools. It's frustrating. We have keys 0-9, let us use them.This.
Anyway, not exactly an issue for me, cause I have oen hotkey set to horse whistle. Swapped the hidden blade out for it. With the tomahawk around, the hidden blade is almost useless now.

Kardall79
11-26-2012, 05:03 PM
They should allow PC players to hotkey more than just 4 weapons and tools. It's frustrating. We have keys 0-9, let us use them.

have a Naga. So I have 12 on my mouse at the reach of my thumb alone that can be their own separate keys :)

YazX_
11-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Just hotkey it you can make four hotkeys

Ok just to clarify, im not asking for a solution because i know you can assign it to a hotkey, so you didnt bring anything new here!

This.
Anyway, not exactly an issue for me, cause I have oen hotkey set to horse whistle. Swapped the hidden blade out for it. With the tomahawk around, the hidden blade is almost useless now.

You have 4 main weapons and around 10 tools, so how come 4 hotkeys can fit all of these??

Even the 4 hotkeys are not enough for weapons and couple of tools, i dont want to waste one slot for horse and whenever i get into fight i have to reswap it, so its actually worse to assign it as hotkey.