PDA

View Full Version : Templar's Creed

Death_Angel733
11-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Is it possible for a Templar game to come out? The Templars are not actually evil, they just want a strict government but definitely not enslavement. They even admit that the Borgia were corrupt and a shame to Templar name. We have MP where we play as Abstergo Recruits, but it's just a plain Find and Kill slaughter game. The story there is for a background.

The gameplay would be like Assassins Creed except you have access to more allies and armament. Free-running will still be there if you are an Assassin who became a Templar. Just thinking about balancing the series. They've been way too bias towards that Hashashins. I'm actually interested about the Templar POV.

Will_Lucky
11-26-2012, 01:40 PM
Well, we got close to it in the third game. I certainly wouldn't be against the idea, I'd love to see more from the Templars and have them better explained.

Avagantamoz
11-26-2012, 10:51 PM
I love this idea. Maybe not an entire game but a large dlc addon. One of those big ones that costs like $30. Personally, I prefer the templars to assassins and would love to play as them more.

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
11-27-2012, 02:45 AM
This would be cool. A DLC for AC3 would suffice though, and something that's longer than the Westpoint DLC. Haytham Kenway in Europe would be an awesome DLC. Add in the ability to free-roam as Haytham and add access to different Templar outfits. Then, once finished, you have the option of free-roaming as Connor in the colonies-turned-states and Haytham in Europe.

Baked_Cookies
11-27-2012, 03:18 AM
I really dont think full title based on a the Templars would be good but I do think a DLC one thats lengthy not just a few missions would be a good idea

pirate1802
11-27-2012, 03:35 AM
Yeah please bring on Templar's Creed. I think the devs are thinking in this direction, given what we saw in AC3. It would be good too. By allowing you to see things from the opposite side, AC would evolve as a franchise and as story. I'd buy a Templar's Creed in a heartbeat.