PDA

View Full Version : Can't play Multiplayer...HELP!

findthestart
11-26-2012, 01:15 PM
This is my first time playing AC MP and I can't connect in the server.I can connect to 1 or 2 players and the game session disconnects. I have tried many times but failed, is there anything I can do to connect and play MP or there is something wrong with server?. I really want to play MP right now. Thanks in advance.

Mr_Shade
11-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Hi Have you tried the FAQs on this?

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17478

If those fixes do not work, please contact support:

www.support.ubi.com

findthestart
11-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Thanks I will try that

Oxford_of_Dale
11-27-2012, 01:36 AM
It won't help. Everyone is having this problem and it is on Ubisoft's side, not ours. For the most part they are ignoring it.

byronb
11-27-2012, 01:53 AM
At least you guys can launch multiplayer, I am still getting the "AC3MP.exe has stopped working" error on my Steam version because
the file installlscript.vdf is failing to validate when I check the logs.
Installscript.vdf is responsible for setting up the registry keys and because mine seems to be corrupt the game is not fully installed right.
Deleting and re-install doesn't work as it just re downloads the same corrupt file from the Steam cache.
At least I was able to edit the registry enough to get single player working.
Guess I have to wait till Steam figures this out. smh

Snicklex
11-27-2012, 01:56 AM
At least you guys can launch multiplayer, I am still getting the "AC3MP.exe has stopped working" error on my Steam version because
the file installlscript.vdf is failing to validate when I check the logs.
Installscript.vdf is responsible for setting up the registry keys and because mine seems to be corrupt the game is not fully installed right.
Deleting and re-install doesn't work as it just re downloads the same corrupt file from the Steam cache.
At least I was able to edit the registry enough to get single player working.
Guess I have to wait till Steam figures this out. smh

Delete your steam cache and try again. Multiplayer completely freezes up my entire PC 2 rounds in and forces me to reboot.

byronb
11-27-2012, 01:58 AM
Thanks, but I tried that with the same result, very annoying to say the least.

Drafter145
12-22-2012, 10:22 AM
help?? We all need that one thing... the solution to this AC3MP.exe. Not responding @_@

HawkSmiley
12-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Contact your network provider. You need a better connection for Strem game it must be more stable. It helped for me :)