PDA

View Full Version : Should I get AC 3 on PC or PS3?

ACFan5thGen
11-26-2012, 08:45 AM
I posted this thread in both sections so I could get both sides of the argument.

I have a relatively high end PC which can run games such as Skyrim and Guild Wars 2 on maximum settings with great FPS, but however I've played the PS3 for a while now for the AC series and I was wondering if the controls are less comfortable and if there are other cons on PC?

Anykeyer
11-26-2012, 09:14 AM
You can attach both TV and Xbox controller to PC. Never understood that argument about controls. Almost all current-gen PC games support Xbox (or other xinput-compatible) controller nativelly. I personally prefer keyboard+mouse and didnt have any problems with it in AC3 (but i did remap a few keys in options to get controls closer to what was in previous games).
Cant think of any other cons, PC got better visuals, shorter load times, it even has "PS 3 exclusive" missions (although you need to buy Digital Deluxe to get them),

ACFan5thGen
11-26-2012, 09:15 AM
I'm getting a retail version by the way.

Anykeyer
11-26-2012, 09:24 AM
Then you have to decide if you want that Benedict Arnold DLC immediatelly (PS3 or PC DD) or you can wait untill march (when it will be most likely available for separate purchase).