PDA

View Full Version : Friction within the Templar Order?

DemonLord4lf
11-26-2012, 05:53 AM
Im currently reading the Assassins Creed books about the Roman Assassin Aquilis. In the 2nd book Desmond reveals a traitor within their ranks. However, it wasn't Lucy. Does this mean that Lucy wasn't working with the higher ups in the templar order? Does that mean Vidic wasn't working alongside them either? Did Vidic break off from the templar order and form his own order within the Templars?

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 05:55 AM
Im currently reading the Assassins Creed books about the Roman Assassin Aquilis. In the 2nd book Desmond reveals a traitor within their ranks. However, it wasn't Lucy. Does this mean that Lucy wasn't working with the higher ups in the templar order? Does that mean Vidic wasn't working alongside them either? Did Vidic break off from the templar order and form his own order within the Templars?
Modern times in the Graphic Novels are not Canon with the Main Story line..

DemonLord4lf
11-26-2012, 05:58 AM
I see... Also, i would like to know how you found out about that assassin? I've tried looking up that book you mentioned and its not set to be released until December. So how do you know whats in it?

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 06:00 AM
I see... Also, i would like to know how you found out about that assassin? I've tried looking up that book you mentioned and its not set to be released until December. So how do you know whats in it?
The book was released in some places I think..

I did not read it myself...Just found snippets of it flying around the Internet...

DemonLord4lf
11-26-2012, 06:04 AM
Oh ok, so you dont know for 100% certainty then? Well, i'm not going to beat a dead horse. I'll find out for certain when the book comes out.

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 06:05 AM
Oh ok, so you dont know for 100% certainty then? Well, i'm not going to beat a dead horse. I'll find out for certain when the book comes out.
No No..The things I said are certain. I saw snippets from the Book. I can 100% assure you of that..

The thing is that I do not know the whole story of the book..

I can tell you more if you`d like..

DemonLord4lf
11-26-2012, 06:09 AM
its ok. I'll wait for the book to come out and find out everything on my own thanks :)

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 06:11 AM
its ok. I'll wait for the book to come out and find out everything on my own thanks :)
As you wish..and you`re welcome:)