PDA

View Full Version : The future [spoilers]

ElDoucherino
11-26-2012, 02:47 AM
SPOILERS AHEAD:

My brain has the tendency to sink into every detail to find some kind of clue for future installments.

One thing that crossed my mind the other night was this: how exactly does TWCB reproduce? It clearly must be the same way as us human beings as they somewhere in time decided to crossbreed. So that being said, now that Juno is all alone and with the possibilty of being in her past form, how does she plan to reproduce seing as she loathe human beings blaming them for the downfall of TWCB?

So this is just me overthinkin' it again, anyone recall that dialogue from subject 16 in brotherhood...you know "the truth"? Of course you all do.

Remember the line "the miracle is in the execution".With what appeared to be an ultra sound image underneath it.

What if, and bare with me as it as quite late here in Sweden, that when Desmond triggered the pediestal, and the fact that Desmond had a high doze of TWCB DNA, that he created a spouse within Juno that one day would take over as the ruler of the world. That Desmond created a new lineage of TWCB. And just because he had such a high concentration that Juno wanted him to be the "father".

So this might end up like this. We face Desmonds son in the future, or we play as him and he stumbled upon this copy of his father within the grand temple convincing the son that Juno's plan is the wrong one. Or something in the line of that.

A know its farfetched, hell bat crap crazy, but that line from subject 16 about "your son" seemed when first stumbling upon it so important. To important to just discard it and pretend like it never happened, or that what he said in the state should be taken lightly. And I am not saying that I am right, just that it is fun to speculate :D.

monster_rambo
11-26-2012, 02:52 AM
SPOILERS AHEAD:

My brain has the tendency to sink into every detail to find some kind of clue for future installments.

One thing that crossed my mind the other night was this: how exactly does TWCB reproduce? It clearly must be the same way as us human beings as they somewhere in time decided to crossbreed. So that being said, now that Juno is all alone and with the possibilty of being in her past form, how does she plan to reproduce seing as she loathe human beings blaming them for the downfall of TWCB?

So this is just me overthinkin' it again, anyone recall that dialogue from subject 16 in brotherhood...you know "the truth"? Of course you all do.

Remember the line "the miracle is in the execution".With what appeared to be an ultra sound image underneath it.

What if, and bare with me as it as quite late here in Sweden, that when Desmond triggered the pediestal, and the fact that Desmond had a high doze of TWCB DNA, that he created a spouse within Juno that one day would take over as the ruler of the world. That Desmond created a new lineage of TWCB. And just because he had such a high concentration that Juno wanted him to be the "father".

So this might end up like this. We face Desmonds son in the future, or we play as him and he stumbled upon this copy of his father within the grand temple convincing the son that Juno's plan is the wrong one. Or something in the line of that.

A know its farfetched, hell bat crap crazy, but that line from subject 16 about "your son" seemed when first stumbling upon it so important. To important to just discard it and pretend like it never happened, or that what he said in the state should be taken lightly. And I am not saying that I am right, just that it is fun to speculate :D.

How does TWCB reproduce? Good question. I think it involves a lot ****ing but who knows, you might need a med degree to solve this mystery.