PDA

View Full Version : Audio problem at Assassinīs Creed PS3

Rony.os
11-26-2012, 12:38 AM
Hello

I'm having the following problem with the game Assassinīs creed: the audio just doesnīt work! Every time I have to restart the PS3 about 3 or 4 times until the audio start working. And this is not a specific assassin's creed, but in all of them: I, II, Brotherhood and revelations (not yet tested in III).
I find it hard to be a problem of the PS3, since other games work normally with sound and everything. I've even searched the internet and tried the following solutions which have not solved: PS3 restart, reinstall the game data (not the data of progress), upgrade my system, change the audio settings for HDMI.
I have no idea what it could be. All Assassin's Creed discs are in perfect condition, with no riscs or dirt that may cause a problem. I play on a monitor from LG with HDMI output and I repeat, no other game is having problem, unless the series Assassin's Creed.
Please help! It's very annoying to restart about 3 or 4 times until the audio work = /
Srry about English mistakes, not my native language lol
Thank you.

montagemik
11-26-2012, 12:56 AM
seems strange it's only the Assassin's creed series .

Did you just buy ALL these AC games recently ??

Rony.os
11-26-2012, 06:28 AM
seems strange it's only the Assassin's creed series .

Did you just buy ALL these AC games recently ??

Yes. AC I not so recently, but all others are new discs.

Rony.os
11-28-2012, 12:22 AM
Now AC III also showing the problem. Any advice or solution ? Please help!!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-28-2012, 01:27 PM
Hi Rony-os, do you have another HDMI cable you can try? I also suggest contacting Technical Support about this.

thesorrow198
11-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Hi, just for curiosity and contrast experiences with audio issues, what kind of audio problems have you experienced during the gameplay?Ambient music lack and cut randomly in freeroam and missions? SFX troubles? Desynch dialogues? Absolutely no audio?

'm replaying the entire saga (III not yet) and I have experienced some troubles too:

With Assassin Creed II, ambient music in freeroam sound randomly, it's relacioned to which sequences I'm playing. For examples, in early sequences, Monteriggioni is a quiet place without music, few sequences later, the place is OK. Same with Florence, Forli, Venezia a san Giminiano. In final sequences, the game works more correctly. The same glitches occured in two consoles I tested.
The weird thing is I haved played AC II twice before and never got any audio bug or glitch. The two consoles tests were a PS3 Fat 40 GB and the new Super Slim 500GB.
Possible conclusion: The game is OK, tested in a old and new consoles... the trouble must be caused from console firmware itself. The first two times I've played AC 2, the firmware was different, and its know firmware can bug some games.

With Revelations, I have noticed a music glitch in sequence 3. This glitch is new and I never noticed before. But I read in this forum some people noticed aswell.

Sorry for my english too, I'm not english native.

Rony.os
11-29-2012, 11:49 PM
Hi Rony-os, do you have another HDMI cable you can try? I also suggest contacting Technical Support about this.

Hello.

Yes, i tryed using another HDMI cable and problem persists.

mustash
11-29-2012, 11:52 PM
The only real audio problems I seem to get is the occasional out of sync footsteps (on PS3). Pretty strange problem you have.

Rony.os
11-29-2012, 11:53 PM
Hi, just for curiosity and contrast experiences with audio issues, what kind of audio problems have you experienced during the gameplay?Ambient music lack and cut randomly in freeroam and missions? SFX troubles? Desynch dialogues? Absolutely no audio?

'm replaying the entire saga (III not yet) and I have experienced some troubles too:

With Assassin Creed II, ambient music in freeroam sound randomly, it's relacioned to which sequences I'm playing. For examples, in early sequences, Monteriggioni is a quiet place without music, few sequences later, the place is OK. Same with Florence, Forli, Venezia a san Giminiano. In final sequences, the game works more correctly. The same glitches occured in two consoles I tested.
The weird thing is I haved played AC II twice before and never got any audio bug or glitch. The two consoles tests were a PS3 Fat 40 GB and the new Super Slim 500GB.
Possible conclusion: The game is OK, tested in a old and new consoles... the trouble must be caused from console firmware itself. The first two times I've played AC 2, the firmware was different, and its know firmware can bug some games.

With Revelations, I have noticed a music glitch in sequence 3. This glitch is new and I never noticed before. But I read in this forum some people noticed aswell.

Sorry for my english too, I'm not english native.

Hello.

My problem starts at Ubisoft logo. When i donīt hear anything at it, i restart the game. At the first time this happened, i started the game and played for few minutes with no sound at all, so i guess this is my problem...

I donīt know much of technical terms and things, but how this firmware works ? any way to fix this ??

Thank you!