PDA

View Full Version : Where is this "POWER SOURCE" people keep telling Desmond to hook up?

DawgfatherDon
11-25-2012, 11:47 PM
I am playing ACIII on the 360. On 2 occasions inbetween chapter it has been suggested that I have Desmond hook up the "power Source" before returning to the Animus. I have searched the whole cave multiple time and other than 3 people to speak with and a computer terminal that I can replay Desmons missions on there is nothing else to interact with.....So, how do I activate the Power Source?

Layytez
11-26-2012, 01:34 AM
Free run buddy.

montagemik
11-26-2012, 02:58 AM
I am playing ACIII on the 360. On 2 occasions inbetween chapter it has been suggested that I have Desmond hook up the "power Source" before returning to the Animus. I have searched the whole cave multiple time and other than 3 people to speak with and a computer terminal that I can replay Desmons missions on there is nothing else to interact with.....So, how do I activate the Power Source?

Without wanting to sound harsh .......If things like this in a small area like the temple are too difficult for you to work out , i suggest you buy a guide book - Or you're really going to struggle later in the game.
But try exploring a little & climbing up a few things.

DawgfatherDon
12-07-2012, 04:46 AM
Without wanting to sound harsh .......If things like this in a small area like the temple are too difficult for you to work out , i suggest you buy a guide book - Or you're really going to struggle later in the game.

Thanks for the advice about climbing up things, it worked. However your message sounds a little patronizing to me. I am 43 years old and have probably spent more hours gaming than you have been alive. I have owned One console in every generation of console gaming. I started with a PONG console and have worked my way up to a 360. Thats right, I said a PONG console.

Admittedly I should of figured this out myself and DO feel like an idiot. It's just that the Temple area did not really seem like an Interactive area to me. Just thought it was an area to talk to my peeps and go out on missions with Desmond. Evidently I was wrong...oops.

montagemik
12-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Yes bud PONG - Followed by Space invaders /battle tanks /Defender ..........then the ATARI 2600 .Spectrums , NES , master system, SNES , JAGUAR , NEO-GEO, GENESIS, 32X, SATURN, N64 ,PS1,2,3.
& Here we are today. been fun huh ? :cool:
Wasn't being patronizing ,(& you have NO clue how long i've been playing either :rolleyes: )
like i said if such a small area & simple puzzle had you stumped - A Guide book might be useful later on.
pointing out how long you've played games only emphasises my point ...........No worries , as you'll know by now YOU learn from your mistakes.

Rezzik312
02-18-2014, 06:29 AM

Wow, you are 'going to struggle'? I looked this question up too just because I wanted to get through this quickly, and I haven't struggled, and am almost through it. I know the question is old, but way to sound like a pretentious ***. The correct answer was the 'In Desmond's area, try exploring a little and climbing up a few things.' That was really all you needed.