PDA

View Full Version : The AI in this game infuriates me so much

rupok2
11-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Mix incredibly annoying AI that randomly start attacking you, see you when you are out of sight and mix it in with the huge number of tailing missions and you got yourself a bag full of rage. WTF were you thinking ubisoft.? random. Some of the chase sequences seem like they have eagle vision or can see through walls. Its so stupid that it feels like its supposed to be linear and tried to make it linear so you can't go and use the roof/other things to tail.

Furthermore AI completely random sometimes. I can kill a person far away by doing a ledge grab and they somehow have supernatural senses and come over and detect me. Sometimes in incognito I feel like I am level 4 noteriety, enemies attack for NO REASON sometimes.

I hope this is patched seriously.

UrDeviant1
11-25-2012, 10:07 PM
There are certain parts of the cities that are guarded and they will attack you whether or not you're Incognito.

rupok2
11-25-2012, 10:10 PM
alright is that an excuse for snitch mission people to have eyes behind their head and follow mission people to see me through a roof even tho I can't even see them?

UrDeviant1
11-25-2012, 10:14 PM
alright is that an excuse for snitch mission people to have eyes behind their head and follow mission people to see me through a roof even tho I can't even see them?

Buildings were see-through In the 18th century, and people had eyes In the back of their head.

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 10:21 PM
I can take out an entire group of soldiers in ac3 with my hidden blades ad they don't detect me, skill:cool:

UrDeviant1
11-25-2012, 10:23 PM
I can take out an entire group of soldiers in ac3 with my hidden blades ad they don't detect me, skill:cool:

Teach me your ways, Master Assassin.

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 10:27 PM
Teach me your ways, Master Assassin.

Go to behind the patrol, there if you use hidden blades or hands the guards won't notice as the guards ain't in thier line of sight, sometimes if one turns you'll be detected, but if you train youself enough it's bloody easy

UrDeviant1
11-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Go to behind the patrol, there if you use hidden blades or hands the guards won't notice as the guards ain't in thier line of sight, sometimes if one turns you'll be detected, but if you train youself enough it's bloody easy

I think I'v actually done this. It's how I got the achievement for not killing any guards when attacking a convoy.

montagemik
11-25-2012, 10:43 PM
As scooper says - Hidden blades can let you kill a squad undetected - Using a smokebomb makes this guaranteed & often the captain / grenadier has a smoke refill when looted.