PDA

View Full Version : Stun and kill on the same button..

zarakon
11-25-2012, 09:40 PM
Anyone else find this change annoying? It's way too easy to accidentally do a civilian kill when trying to stun or contest.

n00bfi_97
11-25-2012, 09:41 PM
Anyone else find this change annoying? It's way too easy to accidentally do a civilian kill when trying to stun or contest.

Get better at the game, that's what I did.

papartusedmcrsk
11-25-2012, 09:44 PM
It can be. But it was also easy to stun a civilian in AC:R, and with the actions merged, you don't get the giant B\Circle above your head when closing in on a target.

That is compensation enough for me.

SeeknDestroy1318
11-25-2012, 10:15 PM
It can be. But it was also easy to stun a civilian in AC:R, and with the actions merged, you don't get the giant B\Circle above your head when closing in on a target.

That is compensation enough for me.

Unfortunately no matter what they do in deathmatch just having a prompt can be used to identify pursuers especially if they aren't disguised, but that's only a minor issue at best, this setup is much better because no circle mashing.

Red_SPiTFirE
11-25-2012, 10:17 PM
I'm still not entirely used to it, but its better for the game. People just spammed B as soon as they saw it and meant you didn't always have to make the deduction yourself. This way round could make it more likely to stay close enough to a target for a focus or a poison without getting stunned.

Pryotra
11-25-2012, 10:47 PM
That change was the best change they made, and they made some good ones. Allowing focus stuns is just too sweet, despite it being really hard to accomplish.

SageM1A
11-25-2012, 11:09 PM
i guess its for the best so you cant just spam the button all day. My got do I get mad when it gets hectic and I need to stun, but I kill my target or something else in the heat of the moment. It also seems sometimes even though you're locked it wont work correctly I haven't really seen it happen and grasped everything that went on though.

WiNGSPANTT
11-25-2012, 11:26 PM
It's a good change overall. If you are killing too many NPCs, try using the lock-on more. It helps a lot!