PDA

View Full Version : Catch me if you can..

Skier from Hell
11-25-2012, 08:19 PM
All you guys that have successfully completed the game in 100% sync - I salute you. I'm on the verge of giving up this game unless I can find a way to prevent the horseman from reaching Conner's village to destroy it on the General's orders. Every time when I've almost caught up with him, it is then when my ole nag slows down. He runs out of steam and my foe disappears around the bend - and then desynchronisation!! Either that, or I've got a Glitch.

naran6142
11-25-2012, 08:26 PM
youll just have to keep trying, the horses are pretty annoying in AC games

montagemik
11-25-2012, 08:41 PM
All you guys that have successfully completed the game in 100% sync - I salute you. I'm on the verge of giving up this game unless I can find a way to prevent the horseman from reaching Conner's village to destroy it on the General's orders. Every time when I've almost caught up with him, it is then when my ole nag slows down. He runs out of steam and my foe disappears around the bend - and then desynchronisation!! Either that, or I've got a Glitch.

The twin barrelled Royal pistol is your best friend for this , This has good long range - along with reloading while riding.
Guys in this order - dealt with
# 1st courier - Shoot him
# 2nd group - Jump on his horse assinate guy at back - Shoot the other 2 .
# 3rd final guy - Gallop after him , Shoot him in the back.

Now go - save your village like a good assassin. ;)