PDA

View Full Version : Double gun kill?

willstannard
11-25-2012, 06:56 PM
How is it done? I've accedentally done it a few times but have no idea how I did it? Thi is the sorta thing we need virtual training for -_-

MT4K
11-25-2012, 07:04 PM
Kill 1st guy with combo attacks or counter kill.
Insta kill 2nd guy.
Then use tool button on 3rd guy while still in kill chain mode.

willstannard
11-25-2012, 11:39 PM
thanks man

Scystab
11-27-2012, 08:54 PM
I've digged out this thred in hopes it will be an assistance to the other fans who enjoy a good special move or two:

From what I have gathered, the easiest way to achieve a special kill (tomahawk+gun etc.) is to kill your first target, wait just before Connor executes the final blow, then press and hold the tool button on the nearest highlighted target. The camera should pan like it does when two guards attack you and you do the sick rolls :)

I think the type of the special move depends on the type of enemy you are engaged with as well as the position you are taking.
So far I got the double pistol blow, the sword in the body/gun on the other target and a slap+choke with the gun while aiming at another target and BOOM :)

It works with sword and rope dart too, but i haven't experimented to the fullest with those yet, as well as not with the hidden blades :) so if anyone has done that do let me know please :)

I hope this will be of assistance when you try to owne the Americas :)

Jay_2750
11-27-2012, 09:00 PM
Counter-kill or recent kill + Y/triangle near target. ;)

Scystab
11-27-2012, 10:11 PM
... kill + Y/triangle near target. ;)

What's that in PC commands? :P