PDA

View Full Version : Accounting book bug help me FAST!!!!

vhmp12
11-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Hi, i'am playing assassin's creed 3, and i'am in the part when connor receives is assassin's clothes.
So when i'am trying to get in the accounting book, (that one that alow's you to manage everything) the book start moving by itself to the part of crafting and the only thing i can do is crafting (but i don't have any resources) and don't alow me to back or quit. To keep play i need no minimize the game and close the tab. There are any fix to this bug????

rnewt182
11-25-2012, 07:15 PM
This is a feature of the game. It is intended to make your start again, giving you even more awesome game time! This feature may also pop up again at some point, giving you, yes you guessed it, even more awesome game time! Have fun! :D

Quetzuzu
11-25-2012, 11:08 PM
I had the same problem. Shut the game down and restart. It should put you right back into the accounting book. Don't use the mouse in here. Use Enter and the arrow keys to get through this sequence and you should be good to go. It worked for me. It seems that using the mouse during this tutorial causes the bug. Good luck!

Hedrox87
07-04-2013, 02:33 PM
I wonder why Ubisoft did not repaired this bug and insted they make another Assassin's Creed. I feel like my money is stolen by them:/

YazX_
07-08-2013, 12:26 AM
well its not that annoying to use keyboard to navigate, but the whole UI is horrible, i dont know why they decided to make it this way, you cant look at recipes, buy and craft at the same time, you have to memorize items, go to stockpile, buy them and go back again to the same recipe to add items you bought for crafting, items in some recipes need another recipes to craft, it is a huge pain.

Anyway, use your keyboard as said and you will be fine.

Ureh
07-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Yeah, there are a lot of games that handle the crafting/stockpile aspect more efficiently and intuitively than AC3. If they insist on going down that path then they'll have a lot of competition from other franchises who've more time and experience.

YazX_
07-08-2013, 11:54 PM
what they should've done here is to split your screen, stockpile is pinned at the top and recipes and crafting at the bottom, so you just buy items from stock pile while viewing recipes, craft and all good. it doesnt get simpler than this.

joselitoeu
10-13-2013, 06:10 PM
I still have this bug, even after the tutorial. Whenever i open the accounting book, i can't get out of it or navigate in it, tried using only the keyboard still no success.

Black_Widow9
10-14-2013, 01:49 AM
I still have this bug, even after the tutorial. Whenever i open the accounting book, i can't get out of it or navigate in it, tried using only the keyboard still no success.
Have you followed these steps exactly?
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=2717&faqid=kA030000000eTNbCAM