PDA

View Full Version : Rant/Waste of Time

CCBIGGS
11-25-2012, 03:07 PM
When I buy a game I expect to be able to play it after it is installed, I also expect to deal with some bugs.
Windows 8 64
GTX 570
8gb ram
all of my drivers are up to date.
I can make it to the first room they stop in after he opens the door with the gold eden apple/ball. Then it freezes, crashes to desktop, with a wonderful audio loop that requires a restart.
If I would have done my research and found out that this Uplay/SH!T was required I definitely would not have bought this game.
And as I stand right now I would like a refund, when I buy a game through steam I want to play through steam not have one more **** program I have to install then ****+TAB this for steam then SHIFT+F2 that for uplay two programs running to lauch a fu**cking game is totally uncalled for.
I wont hold my breath for a refund for this unplayable POS that I have fought with for close to two days now and only get having to restart my PC after the crash.
I have a lot of games in my Steam library and have dealt with lots of bugs in new releases but this is the only game I have ever purchased that straight wont play.
It is ignorant, UPLAY is ********, but then I feel the same way about EA/Origin. But you made your $49. I would be embarrased to say I worked for EA and you Ubisoft are catching up.
Rant over and even more waste of my time.

trooper14
11-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Agree with every word you said
I have the same spec like you to be honest and i do play but with so many bugs that even GOD have never seen

And you are right ,ubisoft became like the templars lol a vecious rutless greedy company who is really catching up as EA

but you know what mate? look at EA now :) 80% of the sells are down cause of angry customers who preffer to DL the torrent and not pay...

so ubisoft will prolly stop making PC titels cause of the money lose and maybe they will fall who knows...

either way everything has its ending...even ubisoft un-humanity