PDA

View Full Version : A letter to Ubisoft: You've gained a new customer.

Paribissee
11-25-2012, 01:30 PM
I have never played any of your games before but now i will get into it.. Before i just bought the GTA games and never looked many other games but this game opened my eyes.

This game is amazing probably the best i have ever played and will now buy the previous AC games as well.:cool:

pirate1802
11-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Ahahahahah needed a good laugh seeing all the gloom of the forums. Thanks mate. :)

BeCk41
11-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Now this thread is the opposite of a thread I just read... *cough* (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/729254-A-letter-to-Ubisoft-You-ve-lost-a-customer) :rolleyes:

Pirate is right- there is enough Negativity in the forums presently to make a whole community depressed, we need to look on the bright side of things with this game feature.

rocketxsurgeon
11-25-2012, 02:00 PM
Something positive about AC?
Now that's something you don't see everyday.

MasterAssasin84
11-25-2012, 02:02 PM
My sentiments exactly !! Ubi have done a very good job , the glitches can be fixed but it also did occur to me that the current hardware could be part of the Reason why anvil Next is not running smoothly !! apart from that i will always be a loyal ubi fan.

Robin331
11-25-2012, 02:08 PM
i totally agree! If only they could fix the limited mode for ac3 mp :(

BeCk41
11-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Something positive about AC?
Now that's something you don't see everyday.

Rocket! heeeey guuurl- long time no see, also luv ur new sig! :o

Paribissee
11-25-2012, 02:36 PM
I would love to see more positive threads about the game but on these forums the ones that dont like it make too many threads and its all about complaining of every little thing about this great game.

xboxauditore
11-25-2012, 02:38 PM
Strange, I post a thread praising Ubisoft for a mission in the game, 1 reply.

Someone posts about things they don't like, 100+ replies.

This forum makes me sad sometimes.

MasterAssasin84
11-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Very sad aint it ,

I Love Assassins Creed 3 . the graphics are amazing the combat system is awesome and i am a big fan of the Rope dart !! such a good edition to Connors weaponary and I feel that ubi can only go from strength to strength, and if i am being honest i have never had any problems with the game play only a few minor things that the update has fixed , i really love the hunting and i am finding myself deeply emmersed in Connors story.

I just love how the optional Missions like the homestead has relevence to the story and enriches the experience.

But i have always been a ubi fan and i think to be fair they are the most inovative developers.

Assassins Creed 3 is a gem a Master Peice.

pacmanate
11-25-2012, 03:54 PM
YES! You have now leveled the scales once more!

pirate1802
11-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Pauli's Exclusion principle at play here..

Rogue-Eaglet
11-25-2012, 04:44 PM
And here I was starting to think these forums only held complainers and negative threads.

ProdiGurl
11-25-2012, 04:59 PM
I have never played any of your games before but now i will get into it.. Before i just bought the GTA games and never looked many other games but this game opened my eyes.

This game is amazing probably the best i have ever played and will now buy the previous AC games as well.:cool:

I have the same experience w/ AC. Prior to playing ACB, I only did FPS but this moved me in a whole other direction.
& I almost didn't get ACB becuz a relative said the series was just repetitive (AC1). I decided to get it anyway becuz I knew he only played shooters (COD etc) & might not be objective about other types of games. Right after that, I hurried & got ACII & then ACR released & I got that. I love them all.
This series is the only one I'll pay full price at release for..

Rankya_94
11-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Good to see some positive stuff for once. Too much negativity I've been seeing.

xboxauditore
11-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Pauli's Exclusion principle at play here..

And what is that?

Mirakle190909
11-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Totally agree. I love this game. Been playing non stop. I've been seeing too much negativity on it. I would go as far as to say it's one of the best AC games so far. Unlike most others, I like Connor more than any other AC character.

JLBMST
11-26-2012, 01:51 AM
I have been really enjoying this game. Question for all of you, have the forts in New York dissappeared after you liberated them? Not big deal to me, just curious.

Paribissee
11-26-2012, 06:40 AM
And here I was starting to think these forums only held complainers and negative threads.

Yeah would love to see more positive threads more.

scooper121s
11-26-2012, 06:49 AM
Ahhh, it's nice to see positivity for once; this forum is filled with nitpickers and trolls

pirate1802
11-26-2012, 06:54 AM
And what is that?

It basically says no two identical particle can occupy the same quantum state. If a particle is in one state, then the other one automatically aligns to a different state. One particle aligned to the "you've lost a customer" state, so the other one aligned itself to the "You've gained a customer" mode xD Though I think quantum entanglement may be a better metaphor.. :|